JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

SBR Trivia is getting ridiculous!

SBR Trivia is getting f^cking ridiculous with how difficult the questions are now! Hell, Howie Schwab from ESPN's "Stump the Schwab" would have missed the question that I was given today and everyone knows that he is "The Sultan of Sports Trivia!"

Last edited by JBiddyJ23; 07-14-16 at 10:05 AM.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

I got "What was the Arizona Cardinals record 2008 season." I almost got it right I picked 8-8 was 9-7.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

i got how many infractions do you get on sbr before being banned or some shit.

i hear people crying all the time so i threw a hail mary with 3 which was the lowest point total and was rewarded with the win

i risked the biscuit though and got asked what game show did baron davis appear on in 2001 during the nba finals?

wtf? it was weakest link and thats not what i guessed

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I had some of the easiest trivia questions early this year. Not so much in recent months. Too many baseball stat questions for my liking!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally had 2 easier ones this week , lost like 5 in a row before that to with some ridiculous questions ...first question today "what's the blue line around the hockey rink called" well sir that would be called the blue line lmao

anybody here know if you have free play can you stack them until an event you like or do you gotta use it in a certain time before it expires??

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Finally had 2 easier ones this week , lost like 5 in a row before that to with some ridiculous questions ...first question today "what's the blue line around the hockey rink called" well sir that would be called the blue line lmao

anybody here know if you have free play can you stack them until an event you like or do you gotta use it in a certain time before it expires??
    Pile them up. I do it all the time...No expiration date on them.
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave koz-man 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by koz-man View Post
    Pile them up. I do it all the time...No expiration date on them.
    Cool brotha , I wanted to keep it for the next UFC card but was worried it would go away if I somehow won another by then... Cheers

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I've gone ice cold. I was asked about the assists leader 15 years ago and even got that wrong. Haven't gotten anything from trivia in weeks.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5609

My 60 point question today was who led the Arizona Cardinals in tackles in 2008. Keith Brooking was the only one I knew was an actual football player. That was wrong. It was someone with a Nigerian name lol.

I would think that would be a 175 question!

firekillex

I just took a shot in the dark on my 175 question today , luckily hit it
    but ya some of the questions are near impossible to know basically my strategy is hopefully know the first and possibly 2nd question then just guess the 3rd and pray you win