SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Sbr lou

Can any Mods help me please.
    Been trying to get this rectified for almost 2 years with no help. Time to renew status and not going to do it unless this is fixed.
    My messaging privileges have been suspended for 2 years, ever since the BetIslands fiasco. No one ever warned me and no one ever explained the details of why. We have more crap on this forum and I am the one to be banned from messaging? Makes no sense. SBR Lou said inappropriate messaging but I do not know what this was and why it is so long. I was screwed from BetIslands and was upset and it seems to me that Lou is using that as an excuse to keep me silent.
    I have emailed over 6 times over the past 2 years and the only response was from one mod who said this is Lou choice.
    Can someone take 3 minutes and explain this to me. Ive waited 2 years and would like a response and explanation before I renew.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993467

Hi SplitAces,

Thanks for writing. PMs are routinely monitored in accordance with forum policy. Your PMs were suspended due to violation of the following:

Private messages may not be used for any commercial or illegal activity, nor can they be used to recruit SBR posters to other websites or to in any way facilitate or allude to poster-to-poster financial transactions. If and when these violations in our terms of service occur, PM privileges will be revoked.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

SplitAces

What did I do. That covers many items and I do not know which one I supposedly violated.
    You can message me privately if you rather but I have no clue what I did. If you would look into it I think you would see it was minor if anything. I did not recruit anyone to anywhere, I have no commercial business and not into illegal activities.
    More confused...again this has been for 2 years now and I still can not get any clarity. I do appreciate your response however.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi SplitAces,

Thanks for writing. PMs are routinely monitored in accordance with forum policy. Your PMs were suspended due to violation of the following:

Private messages may not be used for any commercial or illegal activity, nor can they be used to recruit SBR posters to other websites or to in any way facilitate or allude to poster-to-poster financial transactions. If and when these violations in our terms of service occur, PM privileges will be revoked.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 615

Please keep all of us in the loop on this, SBR. Just for the sake of me just being nosy.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

2 years is long enough Lou.

Give them back to him so he will renew
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MUHerd37

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 615

Suh was suspended for just one day. 2 years for SplitAces is long enough. Forgiveness is just plain American!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

SplitAces

Thanks for the communication again. Great Job Lou.
    Collude with Betislands, then ban me for no reason and no response.

Great business model.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

You'll have to bring this to someone important like JJ or Opie......
    Maybe ever go over their heads & contact eddy money or seaweed!

Acer...call me on the 613 line. We'll set the wheels in motion!

SplitAces

Jay
    Thanks for the reply. Not sure what you mean by the 613 line however.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Join the club, over two years ago my PM's & post edits were taken away for no reason as well. On the bright side, I don't have trolls & broke dikk fukks bothering me for loans.

Moral of story, you can find a silver lining with any injustice.