Betpoints: 6547

Mitchell88....300pts....pay up here

Loan was for 300!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Loan was for 300!
    You sent him points in a thread where you were actively looking for people to give points to bet with...is this another case of you deciding to turn a gift into a loan, like you did with wulfy?

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Loan was for 300!
    I will give you the pts as soon as I pay off every person here that I owe. Which I will do, you come last you are a fake. How about this I'll send it exactly the second CS pays off yisman. Since you still feed CS pts and he makes zero attempt to make good on it you are just as big as a problem as him. You and his mother two enablers, got him to be a no1there in life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Dont you owe Beerdog and Straightcash 1000 each?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I will give you the pts as soon as I pay off every person here that I owe. Which I will do, you come last you are a fake. How about this I'll send it exactly the second CS pays off yisman. Since you still feed CS pts and he makes zero attempt to make good on it you are just as big as a problem as him. You and his mother two enablers, got him to be a no1there in life.

Just pay him and move on, don't waste time explaining or arguing. If you wanna pay him last then so be it but i wouldnt even say anything just pay him off and move along.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Just pay him and move on, don't waste time explaining or arguing. If you wanna pay him last then so be it but i wouldnt even say anything just pay him off and move along.
    it wasn't a loan, I posted something he didn't like so this is what he is about