Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are the first one I'll pay back, due to the terms. But again unforeseen circumstances prevented me from paying you this the following week. I was stripped if my pro status and lost points I thought were coming to me. That was my backup if I lost betting your points. Otherwise I would never have agreed to these terms. My plan was to get it to you within 10 days. My PMs taken away too man otherwise I'd be in touch with you every couple of days regarding this.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You missed out on more points then the return you are getting? Isn't the max bet on UFC 250 in the SBR Book. You would have to hit over 75% to make the interest I'm giving you.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Not a problem, man, I never had much doubt you'd pay me back, and I know you went through some setbacks. Just let me know if you get any estimates as to when you can pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    You missed out on more points then the return you are getting? Isn't the max bet on UFC 250 in the SBR Book. You would have to hit over 75% to make the interest I'm giving you.
    Max bet is 500. And there are a lot of fights in four months, including o/u's.

MD

Interest today, 11534 owed. Hope to see some payments soon.

MD

Interest. 11995 owed. Wulf, c'mon man.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You keep raising the interest, when I told you it was not in my control, what happened the week after I took out this loan. Otherwise you would've been paid in full man. And I'm not talking about gambling. I'm talking about a problem with admin. they gave me a hard time and you are refusing to budge even a little and believe what I'm saying. So I'm between a rock and a hard wall. MD.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 01-27-14 at 07:41 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I mean even tripleD or dngf/downsouth would've understood my plight .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Anybody with big points wanna pay this dude off? Then freeze interest for me? Probably not but just putting it out there. FML.

MD

You keep raising the interest, when I told you it was not in my control, what happened the week after I took out this loan. Otherwise you would've been paid in full man. And I'm not talking about gambling. I'm talking about a problem with admin. they gave me a hard time and you are refusing to budge even a little and believe what I'm saying. So I'm between a rock and a hard wall. MD
    I understand that, but the loan was supposed to be for under a week and it's been going on for over four straight months now with not a single repayment. I realize that you're in a bad spot, but there hasn't been any payment on your end for quite some time. I've been trying to be as fair as possible, but really just calculating the interest each week is all I can do.

I'm not trying to be heartless here, you just owe my 5x my points balance so I'm antsy to get it back. How about this, if you give me a guaranteed date in the next month in which you'll pay me off by, I'll freeze the interest from here on out, as long as it's paid by that date. Is that a good offer?
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 01-27-14 at 07:42 AM.

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

MD, I don't know if I have the right to write something in Your thread.
    It's a agreement between 2 persons. But...
    I have my own opinion.
    4% per week it's...ridiculous. It's like investment in HYIP. But each HYIP has the own decision to pay or not to pay (And You know this when You invest!!!!!). In my oppinion, in this case, If You will insist in 4% per week, Wulfman will received the right to pay or not to pay.

I think to recalculate at 1% per week (the maximum interest rate on the forum) will be the right decision. But I agree, You (MD) have the decision right.

I had the same problem....when my plan to pay back my loan was destructed by local law changing.
    But in my case Triple_D_Bet understand my problem and have freezed the interest. Thanks again Triple_D_Bet.
    Last edited by RealMadrid; 01-27-14 at 09:10 AM.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
    MD, I don't know if I have the right to write something in Your thread.
    It's a agreement between 2 persons. But...
    I have my own opinion.
    4% per week it's...ridiculous. It's like investment in HYIP. But each HYIP has the own decision to pay or not to pay (And You know this when You invest!!!!!). In my oppinion, in this case, If You will insist in 4% per week, Wulfman will received the right to pay or not to pay.

I think to recalculate at 1% per week (the maximum interest rate on the forum) will be the right decision. But I agree, You (MD) have the decision right.

I had the same problem....when my plan to pay back my loan was destructed by local law changing.
    But in my case Triple_D_Bet understand my problem and have freezed the interest. Thanks again Triple_D_Bet.
    You absolutely have the right to say that, and I understand how you feel completely. To explain my side:

I offered Wulf the loan, but I needed the points back very quickly because I needed to wager with them. Wulf assured me that he would pay me back by the end of the week. In his own words:

after 4 weeks we add 4% of the outstanding balance to what is owed. wont come to that but MD wants his points back fairly quickly. i have assured him payback by end of this week. MD when you check in just send the pts. thanks.
    In case Wulf was not able to pay me back in time, I offered standard stipulations, such as 1% interest per week, but with this added stipulation: if he hasn't paid me back within a month, I want 4% interest per week. I lent him the points in September, four months ago.

Honestly, I think it's pretty fair, given how the loan was supposed to play out, and I think it's pretty decent of me to offer to freeze the interest if he pays me back within a month. A month's worth of interest on this loan right now is 2000 points.

No doubt that 4% interest is a lot, but I hope that my explanation makes it seem more sensible.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Every lender has different priorities and different stipulations as a result; but if both parties agree to it, there's little argument about what's fair or expected. Personally I can't see myself lending to someone at 4% weekly simply because if I felt that interest rate was necessary to offset the risk, the borrower would be too risky for me to lend to...but if that what's MD considers fair compensation (and more importantly, what was agreed to) he's got every right to ask for it and expect repayment.

I've frozen interest in many cases such as RMs where I believed a good faith effort was being made to make repayments, and I've kept the interest running at full speed for people who didn't appear to be making any effort to repay. With a debt this large it can seem like the only way to repay is to run up a points balance large enough to knock it all out at once, but I prefer some level of payback and incentivize accordingly.

Can't speak for others and I don't really know what I'd do in this specific situation because it's one I wouldn't put myself in, but I'd probably stick to original agreed weekly interest, reducing the rate as payback increased. I'd also be willing to take a reduced payoff if necessary to settle it, but I would consider it a black mark on reputation/credit score and actively campaign against any loans in the future. It sucks that bs restrictions seem to be preventing wulfy from following through with buying points as planned and those are definitely outside his control (unless he takes up politics!), but have to consider MD's lost opportunities as well. Based on original loan amount, 4% a week is hitting winners at under 55%% clip @-110 at 5 max bets a week; where it stands now, would have to pick winners at ~63% clip....lower rates if more fights per week, higher if fewer obviously. 63% win rate might be a bit higher than realistic, but I can understand charging for the loss of entertainment value, lost opportunity to bet other sports, etc.

Good luck to both of ya...wulfy, I hope they lift those restrictions soon, although I'm not optimistic; too many freedom-hating political forces at large in the world

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not really how this works...not many facts in that post, and the ones that seem to be true aren't really applicable

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

you are right tripleD terms are terms . me and MD have to hash things out is all.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

you trailer trash jamaican prick nobody is buying into your bullshit so stfu. im on thin ice with admin otherwise id fuk you up

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Wulf.......Not really my thread or business here........But what are the restrictions stopping you from buying the points? I am sure if there is a good reason maybe the OP will cut you a break or settle the debt.......If there isnt a good reason though, then how are you going to nail down all these loans? I mean if there are restrictions in place in your country from buying points through sbr's system, then how the heck are you ever going to get these lower? I know obviously you would like to nail a nice 6-7 team parlay and pay these loans off, but if that fails where do you stand? Maybe someone with enough points will work out a deal with you, and pay off all your loans and you just owe that 1 person, making it easier to keep track of and more importantly easier for you to pay off.... Good luck brother, hope you hit a big parlay soon and pay this guy, cause the interest is making the loan almost a double loan..... FBT

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Wulf.......Not really my thread or business here........But what are the restrictions stopping you from buying the points? I am sure if there is a good reason maybe the OP will cut you a break or settle the debt.......If there isnt a good reason though, then how are you going to nail down all these loans? I mean if there are restrictions in place in your country from buying points through sbr's system, then how the heck are you ever going to get these lower? I know obviously you would like to nail a nice 6-7 team parlay and pay these loans off, but if that fails where do you stand? Maybe someone with enough points will work out a deal with you, and pay off all your loans and you just owe that 1 person, making it easier to keep track of and more importantly easier for you to pay off.... Good luck brother, hope you hit a big parlay soon and pay this guy, cause the interest is making the loan almost a double loan..... FBT
    i have and will settle with most of my lenders the problem is not buying points FBT , the problem is wiring money into skrill/moneybookers to buy the points. a wire transfer here is under great scrutiny because we live right under the nation with the most dangerous terrorists , pakistan. because of those bitches everything in india , needs to be documented, notorized by both parties, photos taken . its nuts man.
    but in a country where terrorist attacks happen every week from muslims , they have to implement these measures.

you cant go into a grocery store or get a haircut without being frisked at the door. im not joking.

one time big guy, bigger then me, tells me to open the trunk of my car. i say why? he said do it. i said you got no right to look in there (remember im american), he grabs me and says open the damn trunk. i open it . he looks through it , looks at the back seat and then starts walking away. i say what the hell is your problem. he said there was a bombing here 2 weeks ago. any strange vehicles we check. and this guy worked as a trainer in a gym almost half a block away.

certain rogue pakistanis have made life very difficult . i mean look at the US after 9/11. body scans at the airport now. fukkin osama bin laden is dead but hes left behind a very frightened world.

they want notorized documentation for me to send 2k bucks to skrill . i said skrill wont do that . they said then we cant wire transfer the money. luckily i have a contact in the bank who will get it done but besides that im looking for another alternative. me and MD will work it out .

MD

i have and will settle with most of my lenders the problem is not buying points FBT , the problem is wiring money into skrill/moneybookers to buy the points. a wire transfer here is under great scrutiny because we live right under the nation with the most dangerous terrorists , pakistan. because of those bitches everything in india , needs to be documented, notorized by both parties, photos taken . its nuts man.
    but in a country where terrorist attacks happen every week from muslims , they have to implement these measures.

you cant go into a grocery store or get a haircut without being frisked at the door. im not joking.

one time big guy, bigger then me, tells me to open the trunk of my car. i say why? he said do it. i said you got no right to look in there (remember im american), he grabs me and says open the damn trunk. i open it . he looks through it , looks at the back seat and then starts walking away. i say what the hell is your problem. he said there was a bombing here 2 weeks ago. any strange vehicles we check. and this guy worked as a trainer in a gym almost half a block away.

certain rogue pakistanis have made life very difficult . i mean look at the US after 9/11. body scans at the airport now. fukkin osama bin laden is dead but hes left behind a very frightened world.

they want notorized documentation for me to send 2k bucks to skrill . i said skrill wont do that . they said then we cant wire transfer the money. luckily i have a contact in the bank who will get it done but besides that im looking for another alternative. me and MD will work it out .
    I sent you an e-mail, by the way, you never replied.

TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excuses excuses, everyone knows you are full of shit and anything thinking otherwise will soon change their mind when they get to know you.

You managed to buy points last time, I'm sure SBR except a CC or any cleared funds, doesnt have to be an online payment. YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING AND WILL USE AN EXCUSE FOR GETTING BANNED FOR NON PAYMENT. YOU@RE A FRAUD.

Triple_D_Bet

... because we live right under the nation with the most dangerous terrorists , pakistan.
    Most dangerous by popular perception maybe, but not in reality...the driving force behind all these monetary restrictions is the world's largest perpetrator of terrorist activity, the US. In Pakistan, we kill innocent women and children (around 50 innocents killed as collateral damage for every actual terrorist killed) and act surprised and outraged when our victims take up arms

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Most dangerous by popular perception maybe, but not in reality...the driving force behind all these monetary restrictions is the world's largest perpetrator of terrorist activity, the US. In Pakistan, we kill innocent women and children (around 50 innocents killed as collateral damage for every actual terrorist killed) and act surprised and outraged when our victims take up arms
    triple D the biggest fanatics of Islam fundamentalism are afghanis, pakistanis and south asian muslims. saudia arabia , turkey ,egypt, as you go north they are not as fanatical as pakistanis. they hate even being mentioned with them. sort of like how spanish people of europe get pissed when being associated with hispanics. it may be true what you say innocent people dying , but they hit and run India then because of this nonsense. pakistan has nuclear arms thanks to china who hates india. otherwise the indian army wouldve invaded and taken them over im telling you. bangladesh (formerly east pakistan) is only surviving because of india's protection. you read the times of india app man.. see every week there are pakistanis or muslims in india blowing up a small shop, 7 injured , sometimes a few dead.
    you dont read about hindus in pakistan blowing up stuff ? in fact they (the terrorists) blow up innocent pakistanis in their effort to promote their fanatical interpretation of Islam.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Excuses excuses, everyone knows you are full of shit and anything thinking otherwise will soon change their mind when they get to know you.

You managed to buy points last time, I'm sure SBR except a CC or any cleared funds, doesnt have to be an online payment. YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PAYING AND WILL USE AN EXCUSE FOR GETTING BANNED FOR NON PAYMENT. YOU@RE A FRAUD.
    nope tape worm sorry but skrill is very strict and if any funds dont clear they will not let you withdraw anything. so chargebacks are impossible because they verify the funds before you can send them to merchants. another thing you dikhead i have repeatedly said i deposit via wire. read the fukkin thread you tapeworm. how do you fake a wire
    do you realize only a jamaican would think of all these ways of defrauding skrill, sbr , pinnacle cuz when i read your bullshit im amazed at how much thought you have given this . i couldnt think of this scamming bullshit if i sat for hours planning. but you spookies are good at that kind of stuff. kings of crime, rape and drugs and apparently HIV
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/saloon/277...lms-video.html

MD

Wulf, stop arguing with that degen and resolve this with me pal. Where do we go from here?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Wulf, stop arguing with that degen and resolve this with me pal. Where do we go from here?
    replied

Triple_D_Bet

triple D the biggest fanatics of Islam fundamentalism are afghanis, pakistanis and south asian muslims. saudia arabia , turkey ,egypt, as you go north they are not as fanatical as pakistanis. they hate even being mentioned with them. sort of like how spanish people of europe get pissed when being associated with hispanics. it may be true what you say innocent people dying , but they hit and run India then because of this nonsense. pakistan has nuclear arms thanks to china who hates india. otherwise the indian army wouldve invaded and taken them over im telling you. bangladesh (formerly east pakistan) is only surviving because of india's protection. you read the times of india app man.. see every week there are pakistanis or muslims in india blowing up a small shop, 7 injured , sometimes a few dead.
    you dont read about hindus in pakistan blowing up stuff ? in fact they (the terrorists) blow up innocent pakistanis in their effort to promote their fanatical interpretation of Islam.
    India-Pakistan relations are an issue I don't know much about, aside from what pops up on global news and what little I know of the history...but it seems safe to assume that US drone bombing the bejeesus out of places like Pakistan encourages a more radical interpretation of any religion. When you go to war against people (especially an undeclared, unjustified, illegal one) and place them in a life-or-death situation it shouldn't be surprising when they react to violence with violence. As with all of the US' meddling overseas, I'm sure it damages relations between neighboring countries as well.

Edit: read the Stanford study (http://www.livingunderdrones.org/) and look at their extensive documentation...it doesn't paint a pretty picture, and contrasts sharply with the stated US numbers and reasoning.

MD

We agreed to wait until March 1st, with the interest frozen. As of around twelve hours from now, you'll owe 14032. In a couple of days that'll rise to close to 14600. Wulf, you going to pay me back at all here?

MD

Wulf, check in.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

still every's bodies hero, go figure! Just took out at least two new loans with some huge promises now broken. SBR needs to stop him from anymore loans.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Noone, you arent helping matters buddy............Does wulf owe you? If not then let it be buddy.......If Wulf is back in the states or abroad he will take care of the loans, maybe not all of it but each guy will get a chunk ;like last time....
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Footballtime 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

checked in MD. as i told Miami and tham my internet went down after the ohio state game on thursday which i had a nice pile of cash on. im having trouble buying points at the moment because although my wire was done , fukkin piece of shit skrill is not uploading the funds from my bank account. i checked in with ya through PM man.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

FBT once again thanks for the support.

no1here i hope that benign tumor in your brain becomes malignant with your next joint and paralyzes you with a stroke hippie.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    We agreed to wait until March 1st, with the interest frozen. As of around twelve hours from now, you'll owe 14032. In a couple of days that'll rise to close to 14600. Wulf, you going to pay me back at all here?
    I'm capping this at 12 k. Enough bullshit. As long as I pay you in the next week you get 12k. POLI upload to skrill not working is not my fault. SBR only uses skrill so I have to deal with that stupid British site. I can post every single error message I've gotten from them in the past three days in this thread. 12k is fair . I want another week. You go to 14 k after that I have no problem. This past weekend happenings has been out of my control. Most if the forum knows why you weren't paid the following week on this loan. So if you demand 14 k before march 10th I cannot pay this. You are British right? I'll give you my skrill Id and you can go there yourself and ask how many times I tried to upload funds into their piece of shit site. Now I have to do a wire manually.

MD

I'm capping this at 12 k. Enough bullshit. As long as I pay you in the next week you get 12k. POLI upload to skrill not working is not my fault. SBR only uses skrill so I have to deal with that stupid British site. I can post every single error message I've gotten from them in the past three days in this thread. 12k is fair . I want another week. You go to 14 k after that I have no problem. This past weekend happenings has been out of my control. Most if the forum knows why you weren't paid the following week on this loan. So if you demand 14 k before march 10th I cannot pay this. You are British right? I'll give you my skrill Id and you can go there yourself and ask how many times I tried to upload funds into their piece of shit site. Now I have to do a wire manually.
    I know that you've ended up in a bad spot recently, due to circumstances that you couldn't have foreseen, and with that in mind, I'd be willing to give you some leniency in regards to this. That said, you had an entire month to pay it off (plus the months since September, when the loan was placed), I don't understand why you waited until the deadline. I'll cut it down to 13000 for another week, then after that week, the frozen portion of the interest (and accumulated interest, of course) will be reinstated; sound good? I'll even call it 12000 if you can pay me back in the next 36hrs.

MD

Update, Wulf? Only a couple of days left, and it's Saturday today.

First 1234567 ... Last