RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Questions About Renewing SBR Pro Membership

1. How does one determine exactly when their pro membership expires?
    2. Do you renew before your membership expires, or afterward within a certain period of time?
    3. How exactly do you renew?

I know I need to renew sometime in July because that is what Lou told me in a private message months ago, but I don't know the date.

Someone said to click under anyone's name where is says 'become a pro' , but it doesn't seem to allow you to renew that way (does it not let you until after your membership has already expired)? If you must renew before your membership expires, how do you do that? I will be renewing with the option to pay with betpoints.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Don't worry, they'll send you pm's right up to the final 2 weeks and then another one a week later. Just click on the renew with points option and you're all set.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Click become a pro

click on one of the options and it will show you when you can renew which is 30 days prior to your expiry.

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Yeah, what boeing said. It won't let you renew earlier then 30 days before you are do to expire. In the US your choices will be either to donate using their link or points if that's still an option.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

what if pro status lapses and you have 2k in points. can you build up the last 1k and go pro with that? or need the 3k before it lapses?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    what if pro status lapses and you have 2k in points. can you build up the last 1k and go pro with that? or need the 3k before it lapses?
    You get a little bit of a grace period to renew with points, I have no idea how long that is though, ask on livechat... might take a couple weeks to actually get someone though.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    You get a little bit of a grace period to renew with points, I have no idea how long that is though, ask on livechat... might take a couple weeks to actually get someone though.
    3 moths I believe