SnickerDoodles
    SnickerDoodles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Current owe 1300 looking for 200 betpoints loan

Looking for 200 betpoints loan. i have paid back all other loans before, the one that i owe 1300 too. The case can be made that I am stiffing, but I do have every intention of paying back. I took time off sbr for like 4 months, came back in january and built up my points again, but made some unwise decisions in not paying bobby back. I can build up 200 pts fairly easy in poker. If no loan or smaller loan I understand. Thanks

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3620

Are you Joking?

SnickerDoodles

No. As i said i made mistake in not paying Bobby when I had points. However I have paid back all my loans before and big ones. I know I can build up in poker with 200 and pay back bobby much quicker. If someone wants to take a chance i will payback both and it would be much appreciated.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3620

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerDoodles View Post
    No. As i said i made mistake in not paying Bobby when I had points. However I have paid back all my loans before and big ones. I know I can build up in poker with 200 and pay back bobby much quicker. If someone wants to take a chance i will payback both and it would be much appreciated.
    You have not shown any willingness to grind out the daily or at least weekly points payback to your lender. I currently am paying back a 2K loan and send at least 12 points a day to my lender. You have a lot of guts asking for this loan I will give you that. But no way in hell would I lend you points if I was a lender. It seems as if you just want to make a hit and pay back all at once. That's the easy and convenient way to do it, but if you lose it does not work like that. The funny thing is you had the points to pay back the man last week and you failed to do so. GL.

SnickerDoodles

I know, as i said I made a mistake in not paying him back when I had the points. I feel though my history of buliding up in poker and my previous paybacks could help me get a small loan to help me expedite my packback to Bobby. If someone will take a chance here and lend me some pts, I would appreciate it so much. Thanks

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Seriously. Leave the forum. And have your parents contact us. We'd like to discuss their failed effort.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Seriously. Leave the forum. And have your parents contact us. We'd like to discuss their failed effort.

Do you think when he was in his little crib just after birth they looked at him and said "One day our little angel will be stiffing people on SBR and then have the nerve to ask for more points from another sucker"?

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Can't be serious snicker...not paying off your loan when you had the points available and had said just minutes previously you would pay it off is a little more than a 'mistake'...it's a willful disregard for your lender. Can't expect another lender to jump in with that kind of history.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

For any lender this would be a failed investment

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

yep he's not even sending Bobby any part of his daily 13. At least prove for a week u can send your 13 each day before asking for something like this.