TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Attn:Roxxyfish Guten morgen. I have a WNBA proposal for you...

You are obviously a very talented WNBA capper.

This is probably really stupid of me but lay me 2 to 1 and I will bet you are in the red for the rest of your WNBA picks this season, starting after you agree to this all the way through the championship. Straight bets, parlays, any bets as long as they are all WNBA.

How much do you want for this friendly wager? 200 pts to my 100? 1000 pts to my 500?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

Of course you would like 2 to 1 .

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Of course you would like 2 to 1 .

If he's half as good as he and everyone else says he is with 2 months left in the season I'm practically giving away points

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

who is to stop him in playing 1 game and in the black and then not posting rest of season and he wins? Think u need to put a minimum game selection of 30-50 games or more

-stash

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    who is to stop him in playing 1 game and in the black and then not posting rest of season and he wins? Think u need to put a minimum game selection of 30-50 games or more

-stash
    It's entirely possible stash, but I think he enjoys his following way too much to give it up

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Convenient timing. Biggest play of the year two days ago and now you make your proposal?

So what makes you so positive that Roxxy will be in the red from now till the end of the season? Is there any logic behind it?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Convenient timing. Biggest play of the year two days ago and now you make your proposal?

So what makes you so positive that Roxxy will be in the red from now till the end of the season? Is there any logic behind it?
    Just a friendly wager, no need to read into it too much. If he has a nice advantage, say around 5%, it's a lock for him.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

5% advantage for 2 to 1 odds is not a friendly wager, Sir. Lol

Why don't you just tail him? For the love of God I never thought I'd bet WNBA and its been like printing money. I haven't been tailing long but he's 15-4 since I've started tailing him.That's ridiculous. I'd stay away from the friendly wager and start breaking the books off.

BOL (unless Roxxy accepts)

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    5% advantage for 2 to 1 odds is not a friendly wager, Sir. Lol

Why don't you just tail him? For the love of God I never thought I'd bet WNBA and its been like printing money. I haven't been tailing long but he's 15-4 since I've started tailing him.That's ridiculous. I'd stay away from the friendly wager and start breaking the books off.

BOL (unless Roxxy accepts)
    A 5% advantage over a series of many bets is a lock sir. Try making 500 bets on red or black at roulette (5% advantage) and see if you come out ahead.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Well, of course. You wanted to wager on the rest of the season, though.

TheCentaur

Yeah, he would be making I would guess around 100 more bets the rest of the season.

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

This guy obviously thinks roxxy wont do well in playoffs as they are obviously alot harder to cap.