2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by wehustlin View Post
    Aha I can't stand when people start talkin shit hoe ass niggaz man!!...keep it Rollin BP I believe in you it happens to the best!!!
    When u put in your thread title that u are the best u should expect it and honestly deserve it ( not that I'd bash anyone's thread cause I find it classless but u asking for it with that cocky ass title)...Anyone over the age of 30 that been doing this a long time has already learned what these kids will eventually, arrogance ain't worth a fuk cause this shit we do humbles everyone at some point..

wehustlin
    wehustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1328

Oh so u just like bitches always wanna be heard!!!!...yea I understand now aha hoe ass!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    When u put in your thread title that u are the best u should expect it and honestly deserve it. Anyone over the age of 30 that been doing this a long time has already learned what these kids will eventually, arrogance ain't worth a fuk cause this shit we do humbles everyone at some point..
    That's exactly my point, now he burries every rookie who just starting with his BS...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Oh so u just like bitches always wanna be heard!!!!...yea I understand now aha hoe ass!!
    Fukking urself loser

wehustlin

He ain't even said nothing...so u mad at his title u lame ass penetrate dawg...ain't nuttin wit believing in yoself!!...wats crazy is I bet u was following his picks last year too since his thread was so fuckin lucky aha!!...but ima leave it alone *****!!

Spread22
    Spread22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

When u put in your thread title that u are the best u should expect it and honestly deserve it ( not that I'd bash anyone's thread cause I find it classless but u asking for it with that cocky ass title)...Anyone over the age of 30 that been doing this a long time has already learned what these kids will eventually, arrogance ain't worth a fuk cause this shit we do humbles everyone at some point..
    Geez your in everyone's threads... U like to have an opinion on every subject it seems... Lol but I agree He deserves the bashing for calling himself the best

2daBank

He ain't even said nothing...so u mad at his title u lame ass penetrate dawg...ain't nuttin wit believing in yoself!!...wats crazy is I bet u was following his picks last year too since his thread was so fuckin lucky aha!!...but ima leave it alone *****!!
    I don't follow any1 kid.. I've never posted anything in any of his threads bad or good as I could care less.. Just saw my buddy lee had a post in here so checked it out and saw the drama. Did I say I was mad at his thread title? Or you just don't read so good? I said when u start a cocky ass sounding thread like that you should expect to get killed if u don't deliver which nobody can all the time..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Spread22 View Post
    Geez your in everyone's threads... U like to have an opinion on every subject it seems... Lol but I agree He deserves the bashing for calling himself the best
    I mostly stick to the threads where the ppl I like post.. Just felt like jumping in some drama real quick

Thing is when u know a lot of shit u tend to have lot of opinions! Apparently I know some shit cause ppl certainly ask me a lot, or even more telling is how many pussy trolls I have which always a sign u doing something right!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-03-14 at 09:40 PM.

Spread22

I don't follow any1 kid.. I've never posted anything in any of his threads bad or good as I could care less.. Just saw my buddy lee had a post in here so checked it out and saw the drama. Did I say I was mad at his thread title? Or you just don't read so good? I said when u start a cocky ass sounding thread like that you should expect to get killed if u don't deliver which nobody can all the time..
    Hey lees my best friend not yours!! Hehehe

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Spread22 View Post
    Hey lees my best friend not yours!! Hehehe
    U can have him, I don't like him that much! Lol.. Na he good peeps, I like most ppl, well that not true, I like ppl who are capable of intelligently discussing games as that what I come to these forums for.

Spread22

U can have him, I don't like him that much! Lol.. Na he good peeps, I like most ppl, well that not true, I like ppl who are capable of intelligently discussing games as that what I come to these forums for.
    Yeah he seems real solid judging by his record... Tailed him on his spurs +4 play today though and lost haha it was small though so I'm not trippin... Going to tail him on the clippers game let's see how it goes

wehustlin

2dabank that was directed to leetreaper not u my bad!!
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave wehustlin 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

2dabank that was directed to leetreaper not u my bad!!
    Right on.. Maybe lee just tryin to look out for ppl, or maybe he thinks he should get more attention than this guy. I don't think lee really bout attention but never know.

Anyway like I said if u gonna start a thread not only claiming to be the best but also saying ignorant shit like "tail me" u really deserve whatever. Hell I've had tons of successful threads and at the start of every one I tell ppl I would never blindly tail and they shouldn't blindly tail me. I do my best to explain my reason for liking a play and encourage ppl to think for themselves as it their money after all. All that and I still have to deal w trolling bitches the minute I miss a few plays. It just the nature of internet posting as there a ton of miserable worthless ppl. BP compounding the matter cause he has went out of his way to convince degens he is their ticket to free money so now the morons that believed the fairy tail going broke so they gonna bash...

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

2dabank, if you actually read BP's first post, you would understand he's not trying to be cocky with his Title of the thread.

nexus13
    nexus13's Avatar Become A Pro!

BP, there are many people who still believe in your capping abilities. Just ignore this trash talk and bounce back. It's the ending number that counts when the season is over.

TKTKTK
    TKTKTK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1601

As a math fanatic, I've been lurking for a while trying to better understand the emotional aspect and different strategies and theories involved in capping. I just began posting to threads the other day. It's hard to fathom how much time and energy people waste on useless, unproductive shit. Does trying to put a stranger in the dumps really make some of you posters feel better about yourselves? "Ohhhhhh, damn.... I TOLD YOU SO..." Really? Thats what you wake up and look forward to? You can try and justify it as "I'm trying to get rid of the riff raff...etc..." Again, really? Trying to get rid of them by shooting their thread to the top? This is a public forum.. so who really cares? You can choose to pick his side or not but if you spend your time bickering with strangers I will fade your f*ck'n life any day (yes, I realize the irony in posting this). Anyone that is on here and does 'well' probably isn't doing well enough that they are going to stop posting on a betting forum 24/7 and take a vacation somewhere nice. If you're here it should be for input or discussion. If you're here for any other reason you should probably take a close look at your life and stop focusing on other people. If you are here for legitimate reasons (and it's obvious who you are), I apologize but thats not what i've witnessed from the majority of regular posters. I don't give a shit if you win or lose, your plays are your decision but if you bitch about people betting 'like they are under the age of thirty'.. and you're over the age of thirty... I would guess you're living a very miserable life in your parents basement or not far from it. A forum like this should not be like the comment section of the online editorial section of a national paper. Just shouldn't, thats not the intentions of forums like these. I don't feel better by posting this but hope someone takes a reality check. Thanks for wasting my time.

hotcapper101010
    hotcapper101010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TKTKTK View Post
    As a math fanatic, I've been lurking for a while trying to better understand the emotional aspect and different strategies and theories involved in capping. I just began posting to threads the other day. It's hard to fathom how much time and energy people waste on useless, unproductive shit. Does trying to put a stranger in the dumps really make some of you posters feel better about yourselves? "Ohhhhhh, damn.... I TOLD YOU SO..." Really? Thats what you wake up and look forward to? You can try and justify it as "I'm trying to get rid of the riff raff...etc..." Again, really? Trying to get rid of them by shooting their thread to the top? This is a public forum.. so who really cares? You can choose to pick his side or not but if you spend your time bickering with strangers I will fade your f*ck'n life any day (yes, I realize the irony in posting this). Anyone that is on here and does 'well' probably isn't doing well enough that they are going to stop posting on a betting forum 24/7 and take a vacation somewhere nice. If you're here it should be for input or discussion. If you're here for any other reason you should probably take a close look at your life and stop focusing on other people. If you are here for legitimate reasons (and it's obvious who you are), I apologize but thats not what i've witnessed from the majority of regular posters. I don't give a shit if you win or lose, your plays are your decision but if you bitch about people betting 'like they are under the age of thirty'.. and you're over the age of thirty... I would guess you're living a very miserable life in your parents basement or not far from it. A forum like this should not be like the comment section of the online editorial section of a national paper. Just shouldn't, thats not the intentions of forums like these. I don't feel better by posting this but hope someone takes a reality check. Thanks for wasting my time.
    I think a lot of people on this site have low self esteem so putting others down while their in the dumps makes them feel good about themselves
    Points Awarded:

Melda gave hotcapper101010 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aha I can't stand when people start talkin shit hoe ass niggaz man!!...keep it Rollin BP I believe in you it happens to the best!!!
    Thanks bro means a lot…. shits depressing a.f too be losing like this… but ima do my best to turn things around… going to reup my account tomorrow morning and just act like its a brand new season and fresh start! Pay no mind to these dudes that infiltrate my thread with their negative bullish.it bro… Lets get this $$$

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by nexus13 View Post
    BP, there are many people who still believe in your capping abilities. Just ignore this trash talk and bounce back. It's the ending number that counts when the season is over.
    Thanks bro thats what i intend on doing… Going to reup my account tomorrow and start fresh….. Cheers ma dude

BigPage25

y.t.d 4-13 -$3139…..

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Shit happens, only the first few days of the season, you'll bounce back, haters will leave ... it's a cycle.

Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Thanks bro thats what i intend on doing… Going to reup my account tomorrow and start fresh….. Cheers ma dude

I bet you go on a fat run now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30770

Quote Originally Posted by Melda View Post
    I bet you go on a fat run now.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-21-15 at 03:50 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

MickChunky gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigPage25

Royals -159 $636=$400

BigPage25

Lmao fatass sandoval
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-21-15 at 03:51 PM. Reason: image does not exist

hotcapper101010

Goodluck with all your plays today Big P

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

careful with royals, they kinda suck

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

royals are hot trash....

hotcapper101010

These guys have a point royals do suck… i wouldn't lay that much juice on them unless shields was pitching

BigPage25

Angels -162..... $324=$200

BigPage25

Mariners +144.....$100=$144

GzPlex
    GzPlex's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job man. 2-0 today im assuming?

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by GzPlex View Post
    good job man. 2-0 today im assuming?
    Yeah bro barring an angel collapse that's what it's looking like heading into the mariners game tonight

BigPage25

Y.t.d 6-13 -$2539

hotcapper101010

Solid bounce back day Bigpage25!

First 1234567 ... Last