jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

JUNK !! Walmart is open , put it on the discount rack.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

If systems worked, there would be no one to take our bets.

zcodesystem
    winning on MLB! follow us!
    zcodesystem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1399

If even independent 3d party tracking is not a proof for you then I dont't have anything to add.

dogs
    dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
    If even independent 3d party tracking is not a proof for you then I dont't have anything to add.
    Good. Maybe take your trash system and stupid graphs with fuzzy math and simply go away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EVPlus

chound
    chound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4298

I've been following this clown since he first appeared on here. At first I wanted to see what he had because no matter how good or bad it would be the majority wasn't going to give him a fair chance regardless.

After 6 weeks here's what I've seen......

1) Posted plays from 3 different systems and said track each differently
    2) Stopped posting system plays and went to underdog plays when systems had bad runs
    3) Would only post graph from beginning of season, not since posting on SBR as requested by alot of members
    4) Said he would post plays daily. Several times no plays posted at all but always bragged about VIP club wins from that day.

To me this just adds up to the same old tout things............I wouldn't post this but trying to warn anyone that hasn't followed this thread yet to save your time....IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

reststage
    reststage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Any underdog plays for today?

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by reststage View Post
    Any underdog plays for today?
    Your first post ever and you come to the mlb subforum find the Z code thread and ask for plays?

You scammers will stop at nothing

Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by chound View Post
    I've been following this clown since he first appeared on here. At first I wanted to see what he had because no matter how good or bad it would be the majority wasn't going to give him a fair chance regardless.

After 6 weeks here's what I've seen......

1) Posted plays from 3 different systems and said track each differently
    2) Stopped posting system plays and went to underdog plays when systems had bad runs
    3) Would only post graph from beginning of season, not since posting on SBR as requested by alot of members
    4) Said he would post plays daily. Several times no plays posted at all but always bragged about VIP club wins from that day.

To me this just adds up to the same old tout things............I wouldn't post this but trying to warn anyone that hasn't followed this thread yet to save your time....IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
    Well said. Pretty sad sbr sponsored this. The guy actually posted both sides of a play a few weeks back and no one called him out on it. Guess few were watching at that point.

Thewizard7
    Thewizard7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I asked zcode to give us the 5 star picks after the games started just so we can track our own way and he would not even do that he would not giving free picks just to see if he is for real I guess not

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I have produced 60% "dog only" plays for a couple weeks now on this forum with no intention of monetary gain rather sharing with the fellas here. I do not look for attention here as well. After 3 month of plays, your intent will come clear. In any case, I do wish you well in your endeavor.
    This was 1 week into the this BS, you guys are now just catching on? even after billysink's threads here?

JMon

Here is math explanation why our approach with underdogs always wins long term:
    Why with favorites you never win:

You never win with favorites (Imagine odd 1.70 which is awesome odd for favorite, usually it's 1.55 or worse)
    You bet 100 first game and you lose.
    Normally when favorite lose first game, odd drastically goes down but lets assume same odd (never happens), You bet again 100 and you win 70.
    You are still 30 buscks down but third game you bet again 100 and you win 70
    -100+70+70=0.4 UNITS won with a 2-1 favorite serie.

Now you lose 1-2 (this happen about half times with odds about 1.70)
    first game you lose -100
    second game you win +70
    second game you lose -100
    you are -1.3 UNITS down

Favorites with odds above 1.7 are not really favorites and a flip coin!

if you win 0.4 UNITS per serie won and you lose -1.3 per serie lost, you need at least 3 series won by favorite by only 1 won by underdog to be breakeven (still 0.25 units down) To be in profit 0.75 UNITS won you need 4 favorite series won and 1 lost.
    Impossible to win like that!!!

Or you can take EVERY HOME FAVORITE in the MONTH of JULY and second game series and be 411-234 (62.83u) since 2004. Follow this, only losing season was 2008 and it was -.95u. otherwise, money.

zcodesystem

Such trend is pretty useless because every year favorite and underdog months alter a lot. For example April is used to be underdog month all last seasons but it was not the case this year so most capper who were betting simply based on this fact were killed.

zcodesystem

In response to other guys, Anti club system is always taking its last laughter..

http://www.line.com/user/anticlub/Overall/

The performance is verified since early May.

For those who want to follow winning picks , please go to pickstoemail.com code sbrforum.

zcodesystem

Also when using trends like "bet every home favorite game in july" you need to remember that bookies are more than aware of these facts so you will get the worst odds possible.

zcodesystem

For people who are interested in trial to zcode, we re-activated look in access for 3 days, you can login here:

http://zcodesystem.com/trial.php

reststage

Your anticlub is profiting, sticking to that instead of dogs.

dogs
    dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Quote Originally Posted by reststage View Post
    Your anticlub is profiting, sticking to that instead of dogs.
    another zee clown

Delicious

For people who are interested in trial to zcode, we re-activated look in access for 3 days, you can login here:

http://zcodesystem.com/trial.php
    You can't even give this trash away.......Seriously, you are the biggest POS on the forum

Champion
    Champion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Zcode what is this new "private insider" info email I got last night about ? is this another new system or is it just the underdog system under a new name ? and why aren't the pickstoemail customers recieving these "inside info" plays ?

zcodesystem

Zcode what is this new "private insider" info email I got last night about ? is this another new system or is it just the underdog system under a new name ? and why aren't the pickstoemail customers recieving these "inside info" plays ?
    We started to send free picks again, as usual going 0-3 on the first day. Insider system is based on anti-capper system as well. Underdog system is month-based. It is not profitable in July, the month of favorites so we are not sending it anymore in July. here is the performance of the insider pick system. it is sent to the free subscibers here: http://zcodesystem.com/getpicks.php

JMon

Also when using trends like "bet every home favorite game in july" you need to remember that bookies are more than aware of these facts so you will get the worst odds possible.
    "bet every home favorite game in july" AND "second game series"...you tout fukk. You left that part off. As I said in my initial thread, SINCE 2004 and ONLY losing season was 2008 at a little less than a unit. So you say, Bookies have been adjusting their lines for the past fukking 9 years and still haven't caught on? What needs to be done is to adjust your anti "bullshit" in the month of July. How much do away dogs in the month of July, lose?...wake the fukk up? If you're going to sell something get it right.

zcodesystem

"bet every home favorite game in july" AND "second game series"...you tout fukk. You left that part off. As I said in my initial thread, SINCE 2004 and ONLY losing season was 2008 at a little less than a unit. So you say, Bookies have been adjusting their lines for the past fukking 9 years and still haven't caught on? What needs to be done is to adjust your anti "bullshit" in the month of July. How much do away dogs in the month of July, lose?...wake the fukk up? If you're going to sell something get it right.
    You can take historical database and extract any sort of trend like this. For me this sounds like "Mariners are 17-2 when I wear Mariners T-Shirt on Fridays". If you were betting this trend since 2004 and made a lot of money in 9 years then good for you. Where is the spreadsheet to see the results, drawdowns etc? If you are just saying for the sake of saying, then there is no point in that. There are thousands of trends that can support any fact and it is a simple game of "if you..".. Also 62 units in 9 years (since 2004) is about 6 units per season.. This sounds more like generating volume rather than making any profit.

zcodesystem

Very good day for anticlub and the new "Insider system" we started. The beauty of anticlub is that just one good day can cover nearly 2-3 losing days when you bet underdogs.

For those who want to follow winning picks , please go to pickstoemail.com code sbrforum.

reststage

Profitable day, keep it up. thanks

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Bad analogy. Apple could not get rich by designing products and never selling them. You could get rich by simply using your system, and not having to worry about marketing, customer retention, and the dreaded customer service.
    Because there are less headaches involved in selling the system then there trying to make a living as a pro bettor.
    • A pro must first concern themselves with being able to beat the system.
    • A tout has the same concern. If they do not win they will lose subscribers, and repeat customers are their bread and butter.
    • When a pro gets too good the books can harrass them or shut them out completely. Success limits their options.
    • A tout does not have this problem. If a tout delivers the goods his/her customers will be loyal.
    • Sportsbetting is legal in 1 state in the US, but tout services are legal in all 50 (1rst ammendment).

I think the touts have the better end of the deal.

I have no problem with tout services. If they deliver the goods they deserve to be paid. In my mind it is the same as a business paying a marketing company to help boost sales. If the marketing company sucks and sales stay the same then it is not worth it... ...but if the marketing company is good and sales increase 500% as a result then they were worth every penny.

Mike, I wish you all the best brother. I hope this thing kicks butt and you get a lot of customers as a result.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Guys,..I have this Stock Market forecast model system that will earn 12.75% guaranteed. All you have to do is sign up at http://areyoureallythisfukkingstupid.com and pay $299 per month. To facilitate your payments in and out--we advise our VIP clients to setup their bank accounts with us.

everythingred
    everythingred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2665

So I'm on the website, where is this anti-capper area?

zcodesystem

In the private forum, POD section

zcodesystem

Time for my performance update :

PickstoEmail.com Original Anticapper system (picks that were sent to clients). Current profit: +$7,232 It was better a week before but we struggled for a while.

Insider Data System. The new system we are testing (currently comes for free as a bonus and send to subscibers http://zcodesystem.com/getpicks.php and as a bonus to the members too): +$8,590 so far. Also anti-capper approach but different set of cappers.

Champion

How come there was no 5 star anti-club picks tonight ?

zcodesystem

Nothing qualified as 5 stars so we had more 3 stars.

Champion

I was wondering why there was nothing posted in the anti club in the zcode forum

Let's hope this week marks the turn around for the anti club as the last 2 weeks have been quite bad.
    Last edited by Champion; 07-08-12 at 08:43 AM.

zcodesystem

I was wondering why there was nothing posted in the anti club in the zcode forum
    Sometimes Alberto is posting in pick commentary page, like yesterday.

yesterday it went breakeven.

Champion

So now we have to go looking through all commentary's and check the anti club thread to see if there is any picks ? instead of just posting all picks 3-5 star in the proper forum in the anti club thread.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last