jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting HIS A$$ handed to him tonight !!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

May go 0 - 10

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zcodesystem View Post
    Here is what we took today.

System D, top 3 are also among them:

3* - [533] Philadelphia 76ers +5 -101 vs Boston Celtics
    3* - [902] Philadelphia Phillies +118 vs Washington Nationals
    3* - [918] New York Yankees -1.5 +130 vs Kansas City Royals
    3* - [920] Baltimore Orioles -103 vs Boston Red Sox
    3* - [907] Colorado Rockies +143 vs Miami Marlins
    3* - [15] New York Rangers +110 vs New Jersey Devils
    3* - [912] Milwaukee Brewers -105 vs San Francisco Giants
    3* - [535] Los Angeles Lakers +7.5 -108 vs Oklahoma City Thunder
    3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -125 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 +165 vs Los Angeles Dodgers

This is what all the fuss is about?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

nice work, sbr... lead your sheep to the field to be slaughtered and to rub it in their face, you have them pay to be slaughtered... this is some really shitty business here, boyz .... and why you dont push whoreshit touts on a site where you claim to be looking out for the players

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

zcode is a cheater and a fraud.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Here is what we took today.

System D, top 3 are also among them:

3* - [533] Philadelphia 76ers +5 -101 vs Boston Celtics
    3* - [902] Philadelphia Phillies +118 vs Washington Nationals
    3* - [918] New York Yankees -1.5 +130 vs Kansas City Royals
    3* - [920] Baltimore Orioles -103 vs Boston Red Sox
    3* - [907] Colorado Rockies +143 vs Miami Marlins
    3* - [15] New York Rangers +110 vs New Jersey Devils
    3* - [912] Milwaukee Brewers -105 vs San Francisco Giants
    3* - [535] Los Angeles Lakers +7.5 -108 vs Oklahoma City Thunder
    3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -125 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    3* - [916] Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 +165 vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    where do you get the balls to sell these picks but I'm sure the other systems you have to pay for are better, fuk off *
    Last edited by shari91; 05-22-12 at 04:35 AM. Reason: language

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

zcode, i never woulda bought simply because i do not pay for picks. People need more than a week of picks to see if your any good. Even bobbyfk has gone on a good 7 day week. If you psot picks 1-2 months(min) and are profitable, you could find some buyers, but don't expect much if you only post 1 week. And by skipping a day, thats just not what the people want. Your welcome in advance for helping you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig, geebert74, Extra Innings, and everythingred

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

does anyone seriously pay for picks???
    UNreal

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

lol

I followed this thread mainly to see / monitor after hearing it was 3 months to prove the holy grail.

Personally I would not pay for picks there is plenty of free info out there to handicap your own games.

I understand some people don't have time to handicap and those people should never get involved with someone who promises 3 months, gets hot, then says sorry I cant give out client picks - here's a link to join my club.

Bottom line is Don't promise 3 months and get people to track / follow then Bullshit them into buying.

Only fitting you lost every play today and 30 units!!!! I feel bad for people who fell for your crap and signed up just to lose 30 units today!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Bait and switch. Typical used car salesman approach. Older than the fukkin hills. Manipulate record at monitor service. Gee that is a new one.

Bait= I will give you 3 months of free picks right here
    Switch = Join my lounge or pay for a premium package.

Don't like it and you are a hater. Lots of new names pop out of the woodwork to bump the thread.

Same shit different day. It is a scumbag world in the gaming industry. I can't believe anyone would pay this shill for anything.

Name:  feda59a8d44bab410ccc3d7ae222ad29.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  43.5 KB

I_WILL_WIN
    I_WILL_WIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets fade this mother rooster_eater and make some $$$$$!!!!! **** YEAH!!!!!!

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I know many of you want to see me fail and just wondering how long this guy can last so you can later joke about it.
    Well that didn't take long.

Not only driven away any prospective members after the first day of not posting plays in the forum, but has probably busted the bankroll (lets face it, anyone buying picks probably has limited BR management) of anyone who did pay for today.

You can't script this shit. 0-10? Really?

This thread is a fantastic advertisement on how touts work and why never to pay for picks.

Piss poor job by SBR. It is even worse that the tout is paying them to be allowed to shill here. We all know that SBR profits from its members being buried, but this is a fairly blatant attempt to actively encourage it.

zcodesystem
    winning on MLB! follow us!
    zcodesystem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1399

One of those days where every single pick cappers took went their way. The anti public system had no chance:

Results:
    A: 0-3. Total 21 - 18, +$3,914
    B: 4-2. Total 48 - 43, +$3,723
    D: 0-10. Total 65W-60L +$5,865
    p.s. zcode hot trends went 2-0 yesterday, 12-6 in May

zcodesystem

To trolls - well done, finally it's your time to shine

EC4THREE10
    EC4THREE10's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your basically paying for suggestions?? lol

Champion
    Champion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

There is no system A B or D picks in the zcode club it is just all the days picks laid out so how are you determining what plays go into system 'A' and what plays go into system 'B' etc ? because they are not like that in the club.

EC4THREE10

He doesnt the Z code does it for him LOL

zcodesystem

There is no system A B or D picks in the zcode club it is just all the days picks laid out so how are you determining what plays go into system 'A' and what plays go into system 'B' etc ? because they are not like that in the club.
    I already explained the difference. PickstoEmail service that I publish here is based on anti-public systems. The more people agree on the same pick the stronger anti-public system goes against it. In the VIP program they are posted too in anticlub section.
    When public wins every bet like yesterday obviously anti-public system has no chance. From the past experience we get 0-10 or 0-11 days usually twice a month. To trolls - I understand that it's probably not the best advertising to honestly publish losing days too but that's what I do - publish my transparent results, no matter if I win or lose on the specific day. Intelligent people appreciate transparency. Only by publishing both losing and winning days can give a confidence in the system.

Cyclone24
    Cyclone24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

To trolls - I understand that it's probably not the best advertising to honestly publish losing days too but that's what I do - publish my transparent results, no matter if I win or lose on the specific day. Intelligent people appreciate transparency. Only by publishing both losing and winning days can give a confidence in the system.
    You posted the picks before the match started (or minutes after they started). You couldn't knew if they will win or lose, so stop bragging about posting losing days. You had no control over it.

If I'm not mistaken, you are making these picks without checking the odds. Your system says: "this team will win", not "this team has a 56% chance to win". It doesn't matter if the odds already dropped by 10% on a team, you will still bet on them at bad odds.

The system might still be a winner at the end of the day, but the profits shown in this thread might be just a lucky run. Holding a 20% + ROI is very impressive, but I doubt it stays like this on a longer period.

Cyclone24
    Cyclone24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

edit: I haven't tested to see if the ROI is 20%, it was just a random example.
    Last edited by Cyclone24; 05-22-12 at 05:24 AM.

EC4THREE10

Z code!!

jackmyhoggoff

FREAKING LIAR !! I told you word no good service NO GOOD ! BULL$HIT RUNS DOWN HILL !! Your fried my cheat and by the way DONE.

jackmyhoggoff

Thank you stash, that's why I started this topic. I will be posting the picks so you can judge! It will be much longer than 3-7 days, I plan to post for 3 months here my plays
    BULL$HIT LIAR ! Caught in his own crap!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16181

Actually Z..you are the bigger troll right now. I had your back when you first started and mentioned just produce winners and haters/trolls will go away.

You said you would post picks for three months, but after 4 days of some profit you wanted to give to paid clients only and you go 0-10 and all the profit from last 4-5 days are in the shitter..

Gamblers understand there will be days like yesterday, but dont want all the bullshit from people...yesterday was what you call karma..

Sometimes actual capping is what produces winners, not 50 programmers from MIT producing bets from a computer...

Bottom line is produce picks for the time frame you said you would and if it is a proven winning system it will sell itself and you won't have to sell it...just my 2 cents..

Good luck to everyone!
    Points Awarded:

nosaij gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

geebert74 gave Booya711 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick gave Booya711 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

I already explained the difference. PickstoEmail service that I publish here is based on anti-public systems. The more people agree on the same pick the stronger anti-public system goes against it. In the VIP program they are posted too in anticlub section.
    When public wins every bet like yesterday obviously anti-public system has no chance. From the past experience we get 0-10 or 0-11 days usually twice a month. To trolls - I understand that it's probably not the best advertising to honestly publish losing days too but that's what I do - publish my transparent results, no matter if I win or lose on the specific day. Intelligent people appreciate transparency. Only by publishing both losing and winning days can give a confidence in the system.
    How about the forum tries the same tactics you used on them, on you. The old bait and switch.

Bait: Take the next three months off, you aren't very good at this and not very honest.
    Switch: Fuk off and get lost. Take your cold alphabet soup with you.

Thanks for your time.

zcodesystem

To trolls - you can write anything you want, I don't even bother to read, that's a part of troll-resistance program. I only reply intelligent questions.

What I do is keep tracking my picks for 3 months no matter what crap you post.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

To trolls - you can write anything you want, I don't even bother to read, that's a part of troll-resistance program. I only reply intelligent questions.

thats wat they all want...step in the right direction.

billysink

Please track them elsewhere. This forum does not need another shit pit full of lies.

chound
    chound's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4298

Thank you stash, that's why I started this topic. I will be posting the picks so you can judge! It will be much longer than 3-7 days, I plan to post for 3 months here my plays
    Now your stating you will be posting your record for the next 3 month.....

I'm with Booya711.....I'd have your back also if you kept your word. No one cares about losing days cause we all have them but you can't have winning days then change what you say. Post the plays for people to play and be the judge or go away.....NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RECORD.

I'm still interested but your system but if a man is judged by his word then right now your not looking to good

zcodesystem

I am posting the picks every day here, winning and losing. No matter what trolls think, I will keep posting them. My first challenge is to double the tracking account. System D was closer to 80% before yesterday but now pushed back to +53%. Will bounce back.

Here is how the chart looks like (D system) after "devastating" 0-10 day.

zcodesystem

And here is the chart for 5 star A system. it had 0-3 day yesterday:

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Let's see some plays for today then.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

OUCH

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Ray dog has been spot on from the jump.... idk why people would ever pay for picks when there is tons of good posters here for free... this z fellow is pulling everyones chain, nice work sbr... I'm up 10 units in 15 days... maybe I can sell my picks? Lol what a bunch of donkeys.... welll done ray dog, showing sbrs true colors

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Chris View Post
    ZcodeSystem.com winning picks for MLB Pro Handicapping service has now been added to the SBR Store and is available for member redemption.

• For the first time fully verifiable winning system in Sports Investing

• Highly profitable and precise model system since 1999

• Industry standard in predicting MLB, NBA, NHL and many more

• Proven moneymaking results day in day out
    Unreal -- and pathetic.

First ... 567891011 ... Last