h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    Your welcome. It's been a long season hasn't it? Let me know what you do for football. I need all the help I can get. That's the only season I lose money at.
    Ya thanks hagball........you did a great job!!!!

h00dini

Quote Originally Posted by Oceandiver View Post
    Hi guys, this what he sent me 30 min ago as a free trial of his picks....

Now, here are my Champ Selections picks for today:

3* Star pick: Tampa Bay Rays

3* Star pick: Atlanta Braves

2* Star pick: Cleveland Indians

1* Star pick: Boston Red Sox
    Do you know what his record is this year?

h00dini

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Thanks Wallco for your season long dedication and being the most tolerant poster on SBR.
    In all honesty..........you only say what you say because you seriously didn't take his plays and because they were free. If you played them and you also paid for them, your tone would be a bit different.
    However.......is been fun.

h00dini

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    I recognise healthy discussion when I see it and I know that Wallco has not turned against me and neither have I turned against him. A lot of research work has been put in by Wallco and if he says that only 2006 and 2011 have been bad years, then I'll accept that. I stopped betting on the system a few weeks ago because it was consuming too much of my BR, despite my belief that it would recover before the end of the season. I'm still watching and learning.
    I agree with you kev.......but wallco I believe at one point and I think it was at the start, mentioned that he could not reveal how he comes up with his plays only because he had someone interested in buying the so called system. We were just lab rats and this "system" of his failed.
    Back to the drawing room wallco!!!!

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston lookin awful... not even a hit

Oceandiver
    Oceandiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is what Jm sent me like minutes before game .....

1* Star Pick: Los Angeles Angels

Oceandiver
    Oceandiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

jm pick....

this is what Jm sent me like minutes before game .....

1* Star Pick: Los Angeles Angels

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 255-23 (v2:64-7)
    System profit/loss: -23.65 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -43.92 units (240-23) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 4 (-15.65 units)

(9/3/11):
    #269 Arizona (M/L) (B) - Win
    #271 Seattle (M/L) v2 (C) - Loss
    #272 San Diego (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #273 San Diego (-1½) (B) - Loss
    #275 St. Louis (M/L)(B) - Win
    #276 St. Louis (-1½) (B) - Win
    #281 L.A. Dodgers (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss

(A) 136-146
    (B) 70-75
    (C) 31-42
    (D) 18-23

Games for (9/4/11):
    #271 Seattle (M/L) @ Oakland v2 (D) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #272 Colorado @ San Diego (M/L) (C) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #273 Colorado @ San Diego (-1½) (C) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) @ Florida v2 (B) *Official* (1:10 pm EDT)
    #283 Colorado (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (A) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #284 Colorado (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (A) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    Another "D" loss...this is getting really bad...64-8 on a 4 game chase down 80 units?

Wallco...I really hope you are air betting...also I have several of your posts in my thread I need to start moving into this one from last week... expect them this week...

pwireless
    pwireless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

I have watched this thread for a few weeks now and decided to sign up to SBR. I have used Morrisons system for a few years and had some good luck. I have another website that I subscribe to that is similar but I think alot better. Its called sportsbettingstar. I might start a forum and post this websites picks there unless I can do so here. I work crazy hours so I don't know if I would have time to post all of them but this system is exactly like Morrison but this guy doesn't BS his record like morrison does LOL. Anyways let me know if I can post here or check out my forum if I decide to create one. The site im talking about is sportsbettingstar. Owner of this thread let me know if I can post picks here
    Thanks

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    Hi Buddy, No I'm not buying JM's daily picks. He blows hot and cold too often for my liking.
    yeah I agree but its funny he was red hot when they were free lol but u know then what? he goes cold once u buy? maybe who knows cant tell that obviously but I will probably pass like JJ plays better

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

JM Post Sep 5

Received today:

"Houston reinforces the point why the risk factor is increased in September, and why the RPI filter is in place!
    The MLB system is 100% undefeated so far this year on all of the official system bets! For September 5th, there's a few system bets to make. Again, we're now in September when the risk is increased.
    Milwaukee [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Cleveland [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Pittsburgh [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Colorado [A] bet (does NOT meet the RPI filter)"

So, he made the 2 official bets over the weekend remain official (because they won). Lets see what he does if one of the 3 official bets this week fails.

Glada Tartan

Quote Originally Posted by pwireless View Post
    I have watched this thread for a few weeks now and decided to sign up to SBR. I have used Morrisons system for a few years and had some good luck. I have another website that I subscribe to that is similar but I think alot better. Its called sportsbettingstar. I might start a forum and post this websites picks there unless I can do so here. I work crazy hours so I don't know if I would have time to post all of them but this system is exactly like Morrison but this guy doesn't BS his record like morrison does LOL. Anyways let me know if I can post here or check out my forum if I decide to create one. The site im talking about is sportsbettingstar. Owner of this thread let me know if I can post picks here
    Thanks
    I own this thread. Do you want to buy it?

jamesphuc
    jamesphuc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Pwireless,

Good to hear you suggest another website.

If possible, pls post their daily picks suggestions in this thread for a week so that all of us here can judge their system profitability and accuracy % in a week.

Thanks
    James Phuc

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

Does all of the 4 plays today still have chance to playoff?

Glada Tartan

Brewers?

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Glada Tartan View Post
    I own this thread. Do you want to buy it?
    now you sound like wallco when he was up 5 units at the beginning of the year!

He was acting like he was marketing it for sale...now down 80 units he just clogs the thread by betting both teams in each game and thinks that is smart....turned out he is down more than any baseball thread here at sbr... and twice as much as sams in charge...
    Last edited by G's pks; 09-05-11 at 08:16 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

Thanks

you can always start your own thread...like another poster in this thread should have....instead he has made everyone here painfully watch him make a bad group of plays worse...I will not even call it a system anymore... not talking about JM in case you are lost....see waldo's picks...

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

JM MLB System
    2011 Official season series record 29-1 (v1)
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 9-7

V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 37-2

*Unofficial*
    (9/04/2011) Houston (.458) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (C) V2 Loss

Next Plays
    *Unofficial*
    (9/05/2011) Cleveland (.502) v Detroit (.512) M/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)
    (9/05/2011) Pittsburgh (.482)v Houston (.458) M/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)
    (9/05/2011) Colorado (.494) v Arizona (.514) M/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)
    (9/05/2011) Milwaukee (.517)@ St Louis (.498) R/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)

Upcoming Plays
    (9/08/2011) San Diego @ Arizona
    (9/09/2011) Pittsburgh v Florida
    (9/09/2011) Oakland @ Texas

Notes: You need to pay attention to the line on the CLE/DET game. Right now it is at -117. If it drops to -115 or lower technically you should play it alt. run line. That should put the juice high enough for a Morrison bet. I will not be at the computer anymore today. I plan on attending the CLE/DET game weather permitting. They are forecasting rain on and off throughout the day. Too bad on that (C) bet loss yesterday. Hope no one lost too much. All 4 of these plays actually look pretty good. Hopefully they will all cash. Out of 7 possible sweeps yesterday there were 4 with 3 resulting in future plays.
    They are:
    TOR v NYY (9/16)
    CHW v DET (912)
    SEA v OAK (9/26)
    GL all today

hagball52

When I get back to Vegas we'll have a little discussion on how we want to score these Morrison plays that meet the rpi after Sept. 1st. We all know JM is going to add them to his official record even though he is not calling them official. Just want to keep it as real as possible. I'll be back home on Wed. Anyone want to chime in about his record please do so.

P.S. A lot of you guys (Kev, Andy and everybody that keeps up) I really value your input.

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by knugen View Post
    Does all of the 4 plays today still have chance to playoff?
    CLE, DET, MIL, ARI and even COL and STL all still are in the playoff hunt. COL and STL are pretty much out of it but haven't been mathematically eliminated yet.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39332

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 257-24 (v2:64-8)
    System profit/loss: -34.25 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -54.52 units (242-24) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-9.54 units)

(9/4/11):
    #271 Seattle (M/L) v2 (D) - Loss
    #272 San Diego (M/L) (C) - Win
    #273 San Diego (-1½) (C) - Win
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) v2 (B) - Loss
    #283 Colorado (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss
    #284 Colorado (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss

(A) 136-148
    (B) 70-76
    (C) 33-42
    (D) 18-24

Games for (9/5/11):
    #282 Atlanta @ Philadelphia (M/L) v2 (C) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #283 Arizona @ Colorado (M/L) v2 (B) (3:10 pm EDT)
    #284 San Francisco (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (B) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #285 Houston @ Pittsburgh (M/L) (A) *Official* (1:35 pm EDT)
    #286 Houston @ Pittsburgh (-1½) (A) *Official* (1:35 pm EDT)
    #287 Boston (M/L) @ Toronto (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #288 Boston (-1½) @ Toronto (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #289 Baltimore @ N.Y. Yankees (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #290 L.A. Dodgers (-1½) @ Washington v2 (A) (1:05 pm EDT)
    #291 Chicago W. Sox (M/L) @ Minnesota v2 (A) (Game #1) (2:10 pm EDT)
    #292 Detroit (M/L) @ Cleveland (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #291 Chicago W. Sox (M/L) @ Minnesota v2 (B) (Game #2) (8:10 pm EDT) If Necessary

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 09-05-11 at 10:18 AM.

jamesphuc

Hi everybody,

I am a new member in this interesting forum. I subscribed to Rich Allen's daily picks, and today, I got 2 picks from him as follows:

1. WAS National +104 : Money Line

2. MIN TWINS +104 : Money Line

I want to know between JM and Rich Allen, who is better, and who has higher winning % in giving out their picks ?

In addition, besides Champ Selections, does anybody know about Sports Picks Buffet of JM which he claims very good picks which he scanned and tell us which team that most Handicappers LEAN TOWARDS ?

I followed his Sports Picks Buffet for 3 days and all were winners, but suddenly, he stopped sending me such picks without any reason. So, I just wonder if anybody here has used this service from him long enough to give judgement on this BUFFET calls of JM ?

Thanks

James Phuc

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

Rich Allen MLB is rubbish. Only his NBA and NFL work.

Wallco99

The system is down 34.25 units, but if saying 80 makes some people feel better, then so be it.

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$ - Plays for 9/5/11
    2011 System to date: 257-24 (v2:64-8)
    System profit/loss: -34.25 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -54.52 units (242-24) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-9.54 units)

#282 Atlanta @ Philadelphia (M/L) v2 (C) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #283 Arizona @ Colorado (-1½) v2 (B) *Official* (3:10 pm EDT)
    #284 San Francisco (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (B) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #285 Houston @ Pittsburgh (M/L) (A) *Official* (1:35 pm EDT)
    #286 Houston @ Pittsburgh (-1½) (A) *Official* (1:35 pm EDT)
    #287 Boston (M/L) @ Toronto (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #288 Boston (-1½) @ Toronto (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #289 Baltimore @ N.Y. Yankees (-1½) v2 (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #290 L.A. Dodgers (M/L) @ Washington v2 (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #291 Chicago W. Sox (M/L) @ Minnesota v2 (A) (Game #1) *Official* (2:10 pm EDT)
    #292 Detroit (M/L) @ Cleveland (A) *Official* (1:05 pm EDT)
    #291 Chicago W. Sox (-1½) @ Minnesota v2 (B) (Game #2) (8:10 pm EDT) If Necessary

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Your welcome. It's been a long season hasn't it? Let me know what you do for football. I need all the help I can get. That's the only season I lose money at.

Football is more my sport. I do a lot in the RLM forums with College and Pro. I also will be following the JM College football thread. Some other things too but I'll PM you about them.

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

CLE, DET, MIL, ARI and even COL and STL all still are in the playoff hunt. COL and STL are pretty much out of it but haven't been mathematically eliminated yet.
    Thanks, Hagball. This is exactly the kind of info we need. IMHO if the team we chase is motivated to win, its still an official bet.

MIL, CLE & PIT meet the RPI criteria for Official status and they are worth the chase this week. Colorado fails the RPI filter and they are on the verge of elimination from the play-offs, so they do not get my vote for a chase.

GL guys

Kev

pwireless

Sorry I'm so late I just woke up. Sportbettingstar.com pick for today are

Washington Nationals Money line
    Bet 1

Detroit Tigers +1.5
    Bet 1

Philadelphia Phillies MONEY LINE
    Bet 1

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar

Bet 1

Detroit Tigers +1.5
    Bet 1

Bet 1

pwireless

My first day and already an unreliable poster. Sorry all I got smashed last night

jamesphuc

Hi pwireless,

Thanks for your posting today's tips (althought late, because 2 of them are now in progress already).

+ WAS National : is now leading their opponent.

+ Detroit Tiger : same. But for this game, what do u mean "+1.5". Not bet on MONEY LINE ? Please explain.

+ Philadelphia Phillies : Not yet occurred.

By the way, do you know about Rich Allen? I am using his daily tips. He also claimed a winning % of over 90%, but for the last week until now, the winning % was around 60 - 65% only.

Today, he also picked WAS Nationals and Detroit Tigers, But Marline (versus Philadelphia Phillies), Min Twins (I don't like this team, because I noticed they are too weak), SD PADRES, STL Cardinals.

I only selected WAS NATIONAL, DETROIT Tigers, SD PADRES. In addition, I also picked "Pit Pirates", Col Rockies by my own judgement.

I hope you can share your "sportsbettingstar" here for 1 week before the game occurs so that we all here can see how accurate it is. But anyhow, you should be right.

Have a nice and winning day !

James Phuc

jamesphuc

Hi BetaB,

Thanks for your information about RICH ALLEN.

So, about his NBA and NFL systems, what are the winning % of all his picks for a whole season so far, according to your practical experience?

Thanks for your further information, my friend.

James Phuc

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Bet 1

Detroit Tigers +1.5
    Bet 1

Bet 1
    Thanks for posting. Is his games a 3 game chase like jm's?

pwireless

Sportsbettingstar results

Detroit Tigers WON Bet 1
    Washington Nats WON Bet 1
    Phillies (still pending) Bet 1

I got asked Some questions by a few of you today so I am going to try to answer best that I can. Yes, it is a 3 game chase series like John Morrisons. Most bets win by the first 2 bets and not many go to the third final bet. Yes you play the lines similar to JM, if they are underdog go +1.5 if they are favored take money line. This is my first year to get football so I can't say how well football does. I played NBA and MLB and did really well. And yes I will try to post all the plays in this thread when I can. It is hard for me to get Internet at my work due to my jobs Internet blocker but on Friday-Sunday I am always home and should have no problems posting them then. I just can't promise during the work week but I will try to as best I can
    Hope this answered everyone's questions
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave pwireless 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bauerranch
    bauerranch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by BetaB View Post
    Rich Allen MLB is rubbish. Only his NBA and NFL work.
    I agree with your opinion- His baseball is lucky to be 50%

First ... 232233234235236237238 ... Last