h00dini
    h00dini's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hagball52 View Post
    JM MLB System
    2011 Official season series record 29-1 (v1)
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 9-5
    V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 35-1

*Unofficial*
    (8/31/2011) Minnesota (.482) @ Chicago White Sox (.498) R/L (C) Win

Next Plays
    *Unofficial*
    (9/02/2011) Oakland (.491)v Seattle (.488) M/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.)
    (9/02/2011) Pittsburgh (.482)@ Chicago Cubs (.482) R/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if neec.)
    (9/02/2011) Houston (.459) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (A) (3 gm set (C) if necc.) poss. V3 play

Upcoming Plays
    (9/05/2011) Cleveland v Detroit
    (9/05/2011) Pittsburgh v Houston
    (9/05/2011) Colorado v Arizona
    (9/05/2011) Milwaukee @ St Louis
    (9/08/2011) San Diego @ Arizona
    (9/09/2011) Pittsburgh v Florida
    (9/09/2011) Oakland @ Texas

Notes: It is September so now I'll mark everything unofficial even if the rpi is in range. Unless JM comes back and changes the rules again. If he sends out an email declaring the qualifying plays official we'll go ahead and score them that way. I've seen him do that in the past. A whole bunch of new plays came up over the past 2 days. Out of 7 possible sweeps there were 5 with 4 resulting in future plays. I already posted 3 of them above in the upcoming plays. They are:
    PIT v HOU (9/05)
    COL vARI (9/05)
    MIL @ STL (9/05)
    SDG v LAD (9/23)
    GL all
    oakland and pittsburgh are unofficial?

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Fortunately, Kevin is smarter than you and realizes I am not "turning" on him in any way. I am just responding to a few comments he made, his opinion and mine. I realize everything to you Miss G has to be belligerent or with the purpose of starting arguements. But most of us can actually have a conversation in here without it being that way, it's a shame you can't. I respect Kevin and his opinions very much, I just happen to disagree with that particular one. So no, you will not get your way here, madam.
    I recognise healthy discussion when I see it and I know that Wallco has not turned against me and neither have I turned against him. A lot of research work has been put in by Wallco and if he says that only 2006 and 2011 have been bad years, then I'll accept that. I stopped betting on the system a few weeks ago because it was consuming too much of my BR, despite my belief that it would recover before the end of the season. I'm still watching and learning.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39332

Wallco MLB PLU$$$ - Plays for 9/2/11
    2011 System to date: 245-23 (v2:60-7)
    System profit/loss: -36.06 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -56.33 units (230-23) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-9.00 units)

#266 Milwaukee (-1½) @ Houston v2 (D) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #267 Chicago White Sox @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (B) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #269 Arizona (M/L) @ San Francisco (A) *Official* (10:15 pm EDT)
    #271 Seattle (M/L) @ Oakland v2 (B) *Official* (10:05 pm EDT)
    #272 Colorado @ San Diego (M/L) (A) *Official* (10:05 pm EDT)
    #273 Colorado @ San Diego (-1½) (A) *Official* (10:05 pm EDT)
    #275 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)
    #276 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (-1½) (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)
    #277 Milwaukee (M/L) @ Houston (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #278 Milwaukee (-1½) @ Houston (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #279 Philadelphia (-1½) @ Florida v2 (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #280 Cincinnati (M/L) @ St. Louis (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)

In the Cincinnati/St. Louis series, the safe play may be to play St. Louis M/L on the (A) bet and skip the other two, picking up the loser on the (B) bet. If Cinn. wins, both St. Louis plays would be a (B) bet. If St. Louis wins by 2 or more, Cinn. would be a (B) bet. If St Louis wins by 1, we would skip the Cinn. M/L & St. Louis R/L (B) bets, and wait for (C). Any way you play these, the profits should be around the same if they all win, but less money on the table for the losses. All games count as system wins or losses, but this may be the lowest risk strategy.

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.

jphil
    jphil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

makes me nauseous just lookin at it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

ok15533
    ok15533's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

hey folks how did sport betting professor did on NFL and NCAAF last year.?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

#In the Cincinnati/St. Louis series, the safe play may be to play St. Louis M/L on the (A) bet and skip the other two, picking up the loser on the (B) bet. If Cinn. wins, both St. Louis plays would be a (B) bet. If St. Louis wins by 2 or more, Cinn. would be a (B) bet. If St Louis wins by 1, we would skip the Cinn. M/L & St. Louis R/L (B) bets, and wait for (C). Any way you play these, the profits should be around the same if they all win, but less money on the table for the losses. All games count as system wins or losses, but this may be the lowest risk strategy.

oklahoma
    oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 883

Quote Originally Posted by h00dini View Post
    oakland and pittsburgh are unofficial?
    Notes: It is September so now I'll mark everything unofficial even if the rpi is in range. Unless JM comes back and changes the rules again.
    Might wanna give it a closer read.

NZT-48
    NZT-48's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey anyone actually got the official email in from JM for todays plays so I know what he is now currently saying about the plays for today and the rest of this mos?

b/c like I said in a previous post he has called them an official bet for Sept and has added it to his official wins in yrs past specifically talking about back in 2009

he basically called the plays in Sept like official but be weary of betting so much is what he says in those past emails

wunwun
    wunwun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1592

For today, there's a few system bets to make. But, please note
    that we are now in September when the risk factor is increased.

Pittsburgh [A] bet (meets the RPI filter)
    Oakland [A] bet (meets the RPI filter)
    Houston [A] bet (does NOT meet the RPI filter)

All the best,
    John Morrison, PhD

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by NZT-48 View Post
    hey anyone actually got the official email in from JM for todays plays so I know what he is now currently saying about the plays for today and the rest of this mos?

b/c like I said in a previous post he has called them an official bet for Sept and has added it to his official wins in yrs past specifically talking about back in 2009

he basically called the plays in Sept like official but be weary of betting so much is what he says in those past emails

Here ya go
    "
    For today, there's a few system bets to make. But, please note that we are now in September when the risk factor is increased. Pittsburgh [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Oakland [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Houston [A] bet (does NOT meet the RPI filter) All the best, John Morrison, PhD P.S. Check out my revolutionary new service, the "Sports Picks Buffet" where I subscribe to over 500 world-famous sports handicappers, reveal to you in my private members area ALL of their picks every day, and summarize for you the "best bets" of the day where most of all handicappers tend to agree on! Go to: www.SportsPicksBuffet.com PO Box 30175 Worcester, MA 01603 Usa"
    Points Awarded:

NZT-48 gave bruce0 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Oceandiver
    Oceandiver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys, this what he sent me 30 min ago as a free trial of his picks....

Now, here are my Champ Selections picks for today:

3* Star pick: Tampa Bay Rays

3* Star pick: Atlanta Braves

2* Star pick: Cleveland Indians

1* Star pick: Boston Red Sox
    Points Awarded:

wunwun gave Oceandiver 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NZT-48 gave Oceandiver 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx Hagball !!

shane500
    shane500's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wallco MLB PLU$$$

(9/1/11):
    #264 Detroit (-1½) v2 (D) - Loss
    #266 Milwaukee (-1½) v2 (C) - Loss
    #270 L.A. Dodgers (M/L) (A) - Win
    #271 Cleveland (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss
    #274 Philadelphia (-1½) (A) - Win

(A) 131-140
    (B) 66-72
    (C) 31-41
    (D) 17-23

Games for (9/2/11):
    #266 Milwaukee (-1½) @ Houston v2 (D) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #267 Chicago White Sox @ Detroit (-1½) v2 (B) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    #269 Arizona (M/L) @ San Francisco (A) *Official* (10:15 pm EDT)
    #271 Seattle (M/L) @ Oakland v2 (B) *Official* (10:05 pm EDT)
    #272 Colorado @ San Diego (M/L) (A) (10:05 pm EDT)
    #273 Colorado @ San Diego (-1½) (A) (10:05 pm EDT)
    #275 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)
    #277 Milwaukee (M/L) @ Houston (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #278 Milwaukee (-1½) @ Houston (A) *Official* (8:05 pm EDT)
    #279 Philadelphia (-1½) @ Florida v2 (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #280 Cincinnati (M/L) @ St. Louis (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)

In the Cincinnati/St. Louis series, the safe play may be to play St. Louis M/L on the (A) bet and skip the other two, picking up the loser on the (B) bet. If Cinn. wins, both St. Louis plays would be a (B) bet. If St. Louis wins by 2 or more, Cinn. would be a (B) bet. If St Louis wins by 1, we would skip the Cinn. M/L & St. Louis R/L (B) bets, and wait for (C). Any way you play these, the profits should be around the same if they all win, but less money on the table for the losses. All games count as system wins or losses, but this may be the lowest risk strategy.

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.

The v1 plays may change to the other team by game time. The v2 plays will not change teams, but may change (M/L) or (R/L), the team will usually remain the same. Once Official, nothing will change. We have to be careful when playing a game that qualifies for both v1 and v2, because if a team should switch, we may be playing both sides later in the series, or we could even start out on both sides. The system will count all games as wins/losses, how you play them is your discretion. If not otherwise marked, the play will be v1.
    next year or upcoming seasons can you make your own thread with your system not in john morrison thread alot of people dont no what going on with you posting your system
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shane500 View Post
    next year or upcoming seasons can you make your own thread with your system not in john morrison thread alot of people dont no what going on with you posting your system
    Not only that if you have been watching closely he started out with a few plays...now to try to hide and recover the losses it is a few plays a night on each team...kind of like the guy that places all his bets at 1x all year as the year starts to run out he goes to 3x...nothing to lose...because it has already been lost....any recovery at this point already dismisses this system as a loser...

Each night there are more losses normally than wins...i think there has been a "D" bet every night this week...and even though he has run two versions of this in the thread this year...the record for the first version has mytersiously disappeared no record shown for it anymore...
    Last edited by G's pks; 09-02-11 at 10:34 PM.

G's pks
    Update your status

##275 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (M/L) (A) *Official* (8:15 pm EDT)
    or not...

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Leave it to Houston to be the only one that didn't cover, go figure.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeehh... had Oakies on RL

hagball52
    hagball52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12394

JM MLB System
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 9-5
    V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 37-1

*Unofficial*
    (9/02/2011) Oakland (.491)v Seattle (.488) M/L (A) Win

(9/02/2011) Pittsburgh (.482)@ Chicago Cubs (.482) R/L (A) Win
    (9/02/2011) Houston (.459) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (A) Loss

Next Plays
    (9/03/2011) Houston (.458) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (B) (9.04 (C) if necc.

Upcoming Plays

Notes: Nice to pick up two (A) bet wins yesterday. The pitching for Houston looks good today and the juice is not too bad (-145). Hopefully it'll cash on the (B) bet. GL all
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave hagball52 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hagball52

I never got the JM email yesterday. That's pretty strange because I always have in the past. I see he said that PIT and OAK met the rpi but he didn't go far enough to call them official. Let's see how he scores it and we'll adjust if necessary.

Also got the extra day of "champselections". Good thing I didn't bet it. He almost went 0-fer. Lucky that CLE held on.
    Points Awarded:

Want2Win gave hagball52 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Thank you hagball52 for your season long dedication to posting the JM plays.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

I never got the JM email yesterday. That's pretty strange because I always have in the past. I see he said that PIT and OAK met the rpi but he didn't go far enough to call them official. Let's see how he scores it and we'll adjust if necessary.

Also got the extra day of "champselections". Good thing I didn't bet it. He almost went 0-fer. Lucky that CLE held on.
    I don't really pay attention to what JM calls official or not. The only filter he uses to determine "Official" vs. "Unofficial" before the game actually starts is the RPI filter. For all games he calls "Official," if it's a win, it stays official. If it's a loss, that's when the other filters kick in (injuries, RPI movement after series begins, top 2 teams, etc.).

For the official plays, I think you would've come out ahead if you didn't chase but instead just bet all the "C" plays. I don't know that for sure because I haven't backtested anything... just a hunch.

Kev the Brit

I never got the JM email yesterday. That's pretty strange because I always have in the past. I see he said that PIT and OAK met the rpi but he didn't go far enough to call them official. Let's see how he scores it and we'll adjust if necessary. Also got the extra day of "champselections". Good thing I didn't bet it. He almost went 0-fer. Lucky that CLE held on.
    This is what he sent out:
    For today, there's a few system bets to make. But, please note that we are now in September when the risk factor is increased.
    Pittsburgh [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Oakland [A] bet (meets the RPI filter) Houston [A] bet (does NOT meet the RPI filter)
    All the best,
    John Morrison, PhD
    Neither official nor unofficial. As Andy states above, JM will decide the status of the pick afterwards. We all know its a crock of $hit. It will take only one single C bet loss in Sep to wipe out most if not all the winning bets placed between now and the end of the month. Its not worth playing blindly, as a system, but there are probably a few easy winners out there. However, the odds will not be favourable. I've now stopped blindly following JM. Every JM match-up will be judged on its own merits (pitcher, recent form, play-offs contender, etc) before I start the chase.

Good luck guys.

Kev
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 09-03-11 at 05:28 PM.

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5795

Last year I ran a JM College Football system thread thats similar to the NFL system, it worked pretty good but there where some losses. All in all, we still made money. Heres the link for last year. Gonna use same thread for this year

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/college-fo...system-p2.html

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 251-23 (v2:63-7)
    System profit/loss: -29.62 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -49.89 units (236-23) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 6 (-8.60 units)

(9/2/11):
    #266 Milwaukee (-1½) v2 (D) - Win
    #267 Detroit (-1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #269 Arizona (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #271 Seattle (M/L) v2 (B) - Loss
    #272 San Diego (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #273 San Diego (-1½) (A) - Loss
    #275 St. Louis (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #276 St. Louis (-1½) (A) - Loss
    #277 Milwaukee (M/L) (A) - Win
    #278 Milwaukee (-1½) (A) - Win
    #279 Philadelphia (-1½) v2 (A) - Win
    #280 Cincinnati (M/L) (A) - Win

(A) 135-145
    (B) 67-73
    (C) 31-41
    (D) 18-23

Games for (9/3/11):
    #269 Arizona (M/L) @ San Francisco (B) *Official* (9:05 pm EDT)
    #271 Seattle (M/L) @ Oakland v2 (C) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #272 Colorado @ San Diego (M/L) (B) *Official* (8:35 pm EDT)
    #273 Colorado @ San Diego (-1½) (B) *Official* (8:35 pm EDT)
    #275 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (M/L) (B) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT)
    #276 Cincinnati @ St. Louis (-1½) (B) *Official* (4:10 pm EDT)
    #281 L.A. Dodgers (M/L) @ Atlanta v2 (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) @ Florida v2 (A) *Official* (7:10 pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave Wallco99 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Thanks Wallco for your season long dedication and being the most tolerant poster on SBR.

Wallco99

Thank you GG, you are a class act, and always have been on here.

NZT-48

anybody in here actually subscribing to JM champ plays? or just scarffing off of the freebies he's throwing out? wanted to see what the plays are for today? b/c yesterdays sucked so wanted to see if he redeems himself today for a few days there

Kev the Brit

Received today:
    Congrats on 2 easy wins yesterday!
    For today, there's you can make an unofficial Houston [b] system bet. However, please note that this bet does NOT meet the RPI filter and therefore is NOT an official system bet.
    All the best,
    John Morrison, PhD

NZT-48

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    Received today:
    thanks Kev u subscribing to his champ plays? Im almost ready to buy it but he has another day like yesterday then forget it.....but I did get JJ prem plays he's not so bad either as u know Kev take care

hooher tod
    hooher tod's Avatar Become A Pro!

reader to RSS my feed

Yes there should realize the reader to RSS my feed to RSS commentary, quite simply

Kev the Brit

thanks Kev u subscribing to his champ plays? Im almost ready to buy it but he has another day like yesterday then forget it.....but I did get JJ prem plays he's not so bad either as u know Kev take care
    Hi Buddy, No I'm not buying JM's daily picks. He blows hot and cold too often for my liking.
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 09-03-11 at 05:51 PM.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

B bet loss for Houston... stay away from Houston .

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 255-23 (v2:64-7)
    System profit/loss: -23.65 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -43.92 units (240-23) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 4 (-15.65 units)

(9/3/11):
    #269 Arizona (M/L) (B) - Win
    #271 Seattle (M/L) v2 (C) - Loss
    #272 San Diego (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #273 San Diego (-1½) (B) - Loss
    #275 St. Louis (M/L)(B) - Win
    #276 St. Louis (-1½) (B) - Win
    #281 L.A. Dodgers (M/L) v2 (A) - Win
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) v2 (A) - Loss

(A) 136-146
    (B) 70-75
    (C) 31-42
    (D) 18-23

Games for (9/4/11):
    #271 Seattle (M/L) @ Oakland v2 (D) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #272 Colorado @ San Diego (M/L) (C) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #273 Colorado @ San Diego (-1½) (C) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #282 Philadelphia (M/L) @ Florida v2 (B) *Official* (1:10 pm EDT)
    #283 Colorado (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (A) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)
    #284 Colorado (M/L) @ San Diego v2 (A) *Official* (4:05 pm EDT)

Colorado has qualified as a v2 play. The best way to play these is to skip the two Colorado bets for today, play the San Diego R/L bet for two less units than you normally would for a (C) bet, and play the S.D M/L play for the normal amount. We will pick up the losing bet(s) on the next play for the normal amount. All games will count for system wins/losses.

hagball52

JM MLB System
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 10-4
    (C) 3-1
    V2 plays 9-6

V3 system 5-1
    Unofficial series 37-1 (1 series pending)

*Unofficial*

(9/03/2011) Houston (.458) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (B) Loss

Next Plays
    *Unofficial*
    (9/04/2011) Houston (.458) v Milwaukee (.517) R/L (C) V2 *

Upcoming Plays

* I believe I missed a V2 play on Houston yesterday and they also qualify today. They lost by the identical score from Friday. I went back and added a loss to the record.

Notes: I didn't get JM's email until after the game was almost over. He still didn't say whether or not the 2 wins were official. For now I'll keep them where they are. Hopefully the (C) bet cashes today. I'm in Cleveland right now and we had rain last night. Still planning on attending the game tomorrow against the Tigers. GL all

P.S. There are 7 possible sweeps today.
    Last edited by hagball52; 09-04-11 at 09:08 AM.

hagball52

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Thank you hagball52 for your season long dedication to posting the JM plays.
    Your welcome. It's been a long season hasn't it? Let me know what you do for football. I need all the help I can get. That's the only season I lose money at.

First ... 231232233234235236237 ... Last