NMARTINI
    NMARTINI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly Tonight??

Is myers okay to go?? i want to put 2 units on philly ?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

the over looks good.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Over looks good on paper but expect a surprisingly low-scoring game between these two tonight. Hitting by both sides has been inconsistent. If one or both sides don't hit, the Under will cash.

NMARTINI
    NMARTINI's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i like the over as well

baazigar

philly just hammered the braves over the wknd. let's hope the bats stay hot.
    myers can give up some runs too.

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

Quote Originally Posted by NMARTINI View Post
    Is myers okay to go?? i want to put 2 units on philly ?
    Personally, I dont think so. Being a philly guy watching myers all season long, he has struggled with his "location" ever since day 1. Did the minors help? Its just to soon to tell. I mean, besides all the walks he surrendered in his last outing against the nym, his stuff looked better at least to me it did. But again, its to soon to tell. Based on his previous outings this year, expect myers to serve up a few meatballs here and there with a few long shots given up. THe Phils bats have got to be alive without question tonight. Need at least 5 runs here. I think they will. Remember, washington can hit myers pretty well beating him twice this season by 4+ runs each time. Of course balester wasnt pitching though. Imo, this game will go over based on the fact that washington is returning home after a long road trip and that both myers and balester give up runs with each posting era's around 5.80. If I was to play this game Id take the Over.

max_asdf
    max_asdf's Avatar Become A Pro!

so over?

baazigar

yaaaap