Totals: 36-28-4, +5.4
    Overall: 221-179-4, +69.07

2* Phillies -130
    1* Phillies -1.5 +150

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Everyone's on the Phillies heavy. Got to love them facing Mulder. Good luck, man. I'm with you on this one...

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

love the phillies tomorrow, they hit lefties also. Mulder isn't the same, should be a quick game for him. Can't believe this line is at -130, although Happ hasn't proved much.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Phillies that couldn't win even with Hamel? Until the Phillies win 4 in a row, I'll continue to fade them. The Yankees seem to have "repented" lately. I'll rather take the Yankees in their Wednesday's situation than the Phillies.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Umm. After they win four in a row, you've missed the boat big guy...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I took PHIL -130 myself for a little bigger wager than usual. I really like this situation. Although, I've had miserable luck betting PHIL and LAA this year. I am going to take my chances here and make this more a fade on Mulder than anything else.

ertl09
    ertl09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yeah, I think I should lock in at -130. I feel that this line won't get much better.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Its definitely a fade on Mulder for me too, BB. I've had the same luck with both of those teams. Although, not as much lately with the Angels. Arizona has replaced them lately. Can't get on the right side of them.

Wilforth
    Update your status

GL to you all. If I could recall how much money the Phillies have drained off me, I'll run mad!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    This Phillies that couldn't win even with Hamel? Until the Phillies win 4 in a row, I'll continue to fade them. The Yankees seem to have "repented" lately. I'll rather take the Yankees in their Wednesday's situation than the Phillies.
    Not sure what tonight's game has to do with tomorrow, and I could care less if they win 4 straight. A 1-game win streak is fine with me.

I think Mulder's nothing more than a name at this point, nothing remotely resembling the pitcher he was in his prime. I really don't understand the logic in sending him out there for his first big-league start in 10 months in the worst pitchers' park in baseball against one of the better offenses in the league. Then again, LaRussa handing him the ball last week in the 7th with a 1-run lead over the Mets was also puzzling. Mulder has nothing, this is a terrible situation to put him in and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only start he gets this season. I think he gets drilled.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

What about FLA tomorrow....SD scored 10 runs today (a weeks worth for them) and now face a pretty tough lefty in Olson. SD is miserable against LH pitching, among the worst. But FLA is an extremely difficult team to figure out.....

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

That's a series I just don't wanna touch...

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Not sure what tonight's game has to do with tomorrow, and I could care less if they win 4 straight. A 1-game win streak is fine with me.

I think Mulder's nothing more than a name at this point, nothing remotely resembling the pitcher he was in his prime. I really don't understand the logic in sending him out there for his first big-league start in 10 months in the worst pitchers' park in baseball against one of the better offenses in the league. Then again, LaRussa handing him the ball last week in the 7th with a 1-run lead over the Mets was also puzzling. Mulder has nothing, this is a terrible situation to put him in and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only start he gets this season. I think he gets drilled.
    Given what you've said the Over should offer more value than the Phillies ML.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

One line that I found puzzling was the Houston line. Not sure why the Astros are only -115...

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    That's a series I just don't wanna touch...
    You can still touch the o/u. Wednesday's game will go Over by like 5 runs. In fact, this game is likely to register 12 runs by the 3rd inning. The Over is the real play here.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    One line that I found puzzling was the Houston line. Not sure why the Astros are only -115...
    A better question is why are the Astros even favored?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Huh? I was responding to the BuddyBear post directly above mine. If you think FLO/SD is gonna score 12 by the second... Yikes. I already said I'm on the Phillies.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    A better question is why are the Astros even favored?
    You may want to look at Van Benschoten's numbers...

rjt721

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    You can still touch the o/u. Wednesday's game will go Over by like 5 runs. In fact, this game is likely to register 12 runs by the 3rd inning. The Over is the real play here.
    Over by 5 runs at Petco, huh? Give me under 14 for the max.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

mark mulder used to be good. why are u guys betting against him

rjt721

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    What about FLA tomorrow....SD scored 10 runs today (a weeks worth for them) and now face a pretty tough lefty in Olson. SD is miserable against LH pitching, among the worst. But FLA is an extremely difficult team to figure out.....
    I don't know. I think an upcoming slide from the Marlins is inevitable. Olsen was hammered in his last outing, that 18-17 game last week, and I do typically like the idea of backing a pitcher coming off such a poor start, as it seems many do the opposite, creating a better price. However, the +102 or so that's out there doesn't seem like enough to me to warrant a play on the Fish. I think I'd need +110 to seriously consider playing Florida.

Really a disgusting card tomorrow. The only other lean I have would be the Dodgers ML, although I'm fairly certain it will just be the Phils for me on Wednesday.

Good luck everyone.