St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mets Wtf!

Somebody help me out here. Could this game be fixed or did the Mets just not show up to the game tonight?!!

Holy shit!

Mediocre pitcher John Lannan, who had a 6.75 ERA coming into the game, with only 6 K's in 10 innings, has 10 K's tonight and is throwing a 2-hitter. BULLSHIT!

The Mets are hitting .320 againt lefties, there is NO WAY they are getting owned by this clown. Either this game is crooked or Willie Randolph needs to have his ass kicked for letting his team think they can SLEEPWALK past the shitty Nats. When you play down to shit, you become shit, RANDOLPH!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Mets are not that good

Nats had the value in this game but still plenty of time left

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello sir. i think many people have gone thru this subject by now. dont wager on sports events if you feel they are riged you sound like an idiot. thank you

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Damn, Lannan had 10 K's all last year in 6 starts too. He's already surpassed that total and it's in the 6th inning. For his whole career, he's only had 16 K's in 8 games, and now he's looking like a Hall of Famer. Either he has pine tar on his hand, or the Mets are f*cking swinging the bats with their eyes closed.

St. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    hello sir. i think many people have gone thru this subject by now. dont wager on sports events if you feel they are riged you sound like an idiot. thank you

I don't think the game is rigged! If I thought the game was rigged I wouldn't be betting hundreds every night! Obviously I am being facetious, but yo're too thick to catch that. My point is that if you didn't know better, you'd think the Mets were being paid to take some of the swings i have seen tonight. Lannan is NOT a lock-down pitcher. He is an average lefty, which is usually the type of pitcher that the Mets destroy.

If you want to talk about someone who should not be betting, take a look in the mirror, warrior! You bet $1 and then claim to bet $12K? HEADCASE! You're touting your play against a Cy Young-caliber pitcher who wins 80% of his home games. Good luck cashing that!

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

it will cash sir. and if mets win 2 of 3 from nats... what is that in the long term? 100-62? something around that range? thats a good season guy.

St. Andrew

Mets finally woke up! Maybe we can get a rally going!

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Finally!!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Heartbreaker for me. I had Nats +153, and Mets tying run in 8th was set up be error with 2 outs and nobody on.