Rrl monday

Monday RRL

KC +215

Wash +175

Pitt +275

Ari +258

SD +290

LAD +170

1 unit on each of the above. A 3-3 night would do, but hoping for 4-2.

Monday ML & Total

KC +111 - 5u

Pitt +175 - 2u

Phi/Cin O9.5 EV - 2u

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

gl ice in the pitt +175

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on PITT and will tail your KC ML and the PHI/CIN Over... too many ppl on the sox.

I ws gone couple months dealin with some stuff. But im back. I made it back by putting my whole old bankroll in one BRASIL game last week and doubled up so now im back.

I have a 1000$ bankroll and looking to make it 10000$ as i did last season.

100$ units...keepin it small for now bud. KC 1U and Pitt 1U, and PHI/CIN O .5U

whast up with you man? u r killing tennis or what?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    Im on PITT and will tail your KC ML and the PHI/CIN Over... too many ppl on the sox. I ws gone couple months dealin with some stuff. But im back. I made it back by putting my whole old bankroll in one BRASIL game last week and doubled up so now im back. I have a 1000$ bankroll and looking to make it 10000$ as i did last season. 100$ units...keepin it small for now bud. KC 1U and Pitt 1U, and PHI/CIN O .5U whast up with you man? u r killing tennis or what?
    Hey buddy good to hear you are back and things are going well, was wondering and asking around if anyone knew what the heck happened to you. Tennis was going pretty well, but had my first losing month of the year this past month, so yeah its going well overall but always pissed about a losing month.

Hopefully the 2 plays you tailed work out, wow did we get lucky with that Philly over, 2 run shot with 2 down in the 9th to cover the over, so 1 of them down. KC is looking okay, up 2 in the 7th but wish they would tack on a few more, never know with them closing out games.

I just been working a lot lately and playing some tennis with a few MLB plays here and there. I got a new phone and number so when college hoops pick back up will have to get your number again to discuss some bball plays. Hope all is well and I'm glad your back posting.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by WIZARDOFBEANTOWN View Post
    gl ice in the pitt +175
    WOB, thanks buddy, need to find a way to get another run acrossed, think that would seal it the way these 2 clubs are swinging the bats tonight.

jorge1
    OM

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post

Hey buddy good to hear you are back and things are going well, was wondering and asking around if anyone knew what the heck happened to you. Tennis was going pretty well, but had my first losing month of the year this past month, so yeah its going well overall but always pissed about a losing month.

Hopefully the 2 plays you tailed work out, wow did we get lucky with that Philly over, 2 run shot with 2 down in the 9th to cover the over, so 1 of them down. KC is looking okay, up 2 in the 7th but wish they would tack on a few more, never know with them closing out games.

I just been working a lot lately and playing some tennis with a few MLB plays here and there. I got a new phone and number so when college hoops pick back up will have to get your number again to discuss some bball plays. Hope all is well and I'm glad your back posting.
    Yeah man, well, of course we can discuss some plays. Im tailing your tennis picks since i know nothing about tennis.

Today i have done extremely well. Lost the Jays game and the Nats game, but i hit the Reds over, the reds adjusted RL (-2.5), the Marlins ADJUSTED RL, and the brasil soccer game with brasil over and brail -1...

KC is looking good and it should be a cash, and i have the ROCKIES RL and the dodgers U7.5 games pending. If i hit those two i literally doubled my money today.

So what time u post tennis plays? also, i thought you didnt play baseball?????

jorge1
    OM

oh yeah, and waiting on the pirates ML.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    Yeah man, well, of course we can discuss some plays. Im tailing your tennis picks since i know nothing about tennis. Today i have done extremely well. Lost the Jays game and the Nats game, but i hit the Reds over, the reds adjusted RL (-2.5), the Marlins ADJUSTED RL, and the brasil soccer game with brasil over and brail -1... KC is looking good and it should be a cash, and i have the ROCKIES RL and the dodgers U7.5 games pending. If i hit those two i literally doubled my money today. So what time u post tennis plays? also, i thought you didnt play baseball?????
    Solid day buddy, keep up the good work. KC closed it out for us and the Buccos are 3 outs away from closing it out for us as well, so hopefully we get that one too.

I usually post my tennis plays around midnight ET, I don't really get a chance to cap them until late night and post them right when I put them in. Like I said though had my first losing month last month and have been up and down this month in tennis so tred lightly.

I don't really play bases on a regular basis just throw out a few plays here and there that I'm confident in, guess just when I want some action.

iceminers26

Monday MLB Result: +10.90u