Rainman328
    Rainman328's Avatar Become A Pro!

easybaseballbetting.com legit?

So for the first time I'm sitting down and crunching numbers to try to find profitable angles. I've already found a couple (they are private for now), and in searching for new ideas i stumble upon easybaseballbetting.com. Most of these angles seemed legit at first, but the data is outdated and a lot of it seems real shady. Any thoughts on this website? Can I blindly add some of these angles to my current growing list? I'm thinking no, looking for other opinions.

AnAzzofakind
    AnAzzofakind's Avatar Become A Pro!

to good to be true. its a scam. they want your $. isn't it obvious man ?

Rainman328
    Rainman328's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can tell the whole website is a scam. obviously any situation where you're giving someone money like that is a scam. I'm talking about the angles themselves. You think they made up these numbers or just tweaked them or what?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

All I can say is that if they were legit they would be more out and they would be common practice ... It's a scam broski

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman328 View Post
    So for the first time I'm sitting down and crunching numbers to try to find profitable angles. I've already found a couple (they are private for now), and in searching for new ideas i stumble upon easybaseballbetting.com. Most of these angles seemed legit at first, but the data is outdated and a lot of it seems real shady. Any thoughts on this website? Can I blindly add some of these angles to my current growing list? I'm thinking no, looking for other opinions.
    It looks like they back-tested a few methods and adjusted them so they would show a profit each of the seasons and they don't show last season's numbers which should send up the red flag/warning. Were it me, I'd pass.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Dude, I would have been alerted simply by the shady name of the website that this was no good.