mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Phillies (+1.5), Blues, Flyers - Risking $25 to win $113.81

Let's make some money tonight! BOL tonight everyone! Share your thoughts on some late night NBA, MLB & NHL.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the blackhawks! good luck tho! it seems like without blackes they haven't been as good

pokerwhiz90

glad you didnt take that 1st inning play for stL - saved ya some money! lol

mgoncalves10

Thoughts on the Mariners game

mgoncalves10

Giants ML - Risking $38 to win $25

mgoncalves10

Anaheim Ducks - Risking $37.50 to win $25

Portland Trailblazers (-2) - Risking $27.50 to win $25

mgoncalves10

Looks like the Orioles wasted all their runs in the last series against Toronto.. Damn! I figured Jimenez would give up some runs, but also expected them to put up some runs as well. Maybe in the bottom of the 9th?? Haha

mgoncalves10

How lucky is Toews for that puck to come all the way back to him on that play. It literally fell right into his path.. Unreal!

mgoncalves10

As of right now, all the MLB picks we talked about throughout the day have hit except the O's.

Brewers, Braves, Athletics, Miami +1.5, Cardinals, Nats..

Phillies trailing by 1, and Giants up by 4... Too bad I didn't take them all as singles. Blues killed 1 parlay and O's killed the other.

Hope you all played them singles or at least paired them well in a parlay. Should be a good night for everyone..

pokerwhiz90

i hope you didnt take the blazers tonight - its a bad spot for a hungry houston team.... whos 0-2

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Yes, good night for me. Giants, Nats, Cards, Braves all came through.
    Bad night for Unders though...I was gonna take Portland ML, but backed off...I just don't get the nba...not at all. Blazers should have come out with fire to go up 3-0. Now it's almost a must - win for them on Sunday.
    Nba betting is awful!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Well as soon as I write, I see the score is close suddenly.

mgoncalves10

Yea I took the Blazers thinking the same! And I agree, NBA betting is sooooo much harder than you'd expect.. Pisses me off haha

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

THe teams that really needed a win in NBA got the win... as expected... also MLB went like i thought except maybe for a few like the O's (but that one i doubted anyway). Tonight again some good ones to bet, i like the Brewers even more today

Bullywully

usually NY yankees rebound after a big loss like yesterday. So I like the Yankees today too. Altough still a risk. Maybe i like the Phillies the best, i'm feeling good about Lee, and against this bad Arizona team, PLUS after a close loss yesterday, i can defenately see them bouncing back!! I think i'm going to parlay the Brewers (99% bet) with a good Phillies team (best pitcher Lee) and i think we have a strong play... anyone agree?

Bullywully

Red Sox are 8-0 in Buchholzs last 8 road starts vs. Blue Jays. The Blue Jays were hammered 8-1 last night and think tonight we see another great Red Sox win. Pitching favors Bucholtz over the Jays Bucholtz but it's the Red Sox line-up advantage that will finish the blowout. Red sox seems a good choice here.

mgoncalves10

I agree with the Sox bet, but I haven't done any research yet haha.. I like the Bruins to finish off the Detroit Red Wings today... Haven't looked at the lines yet though..

Bullywully

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    I agree with the Sox bet, but I haven't done any research yet haha.. I like the Bruins to finish off the Detroit Red Wings today... Haven't looked at the lines yet though..
    The only concern I have about Boston is the pitcher Buchholz, who is clearly not showing his best stuff yet, has an ERA above 7.0, and has given up a lot of runs especially against Baltimore. Toronto is known for a good offense (just like Baltimore) so It depends if Buchholz can finally get to his form and Boston can score enough runs off Morrow to get the win.

Bullywully

As you can see a lot of IF's in this matchup so it could be better to lay a bet LIVE, and wait a inning or two to see how things evolve....

mgoncalves10

Time to grab a coffee, watch some footy, and do some MLB research... As always, share your thoughts

Bullywully

mgoncalves, where do you get all your information? I have some sites i look at where they have free pick previews and i also look at espn.com for stats.

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    mgoncalves, where do you get all your information? I have some sites i look at where they have free pick previews and i also look at espn.com for stats.
    I use BaseballPress, ESPN, MLB and I also have a notebook where I wrote down a lot or things.

mgoncalves10

No Bogaerts or Napoli today for
    The Red Sox

Bullywully

Are you interested in other contact programs like skype/facebook for easier communication? I'm ok with every answer

mgoncalves10

Haven't researched yet but at first glance.. I like the Angels.. They hit the hell out of the ball yesterday and the Yankees pitcher today could see more of the same.. Worst case I like +1.5 for the Angels

Bullywully

Haven't researched yet but at first glance.. I like the Angels.. They hit the hell out of the ball yesterday and the Yankees pitcher today could see more of the same.. Worst case I like +1.5 for the Angels
    I don't know about that one, i'd say the Yankees bounces back, but like you say LA is hitting the ball very well... esp. against a mediocre pitcher like Nuno could be dangerous... Santiago Hector for LA looks better on paper (era wise 3.68) but yankees bat .310 against him.. so i dunno, this one is hard to call! could be a high scoring game.. don't forget LA angels is 8-20 in the last 28 games in New York.

Bullywully

Also Santiago has an ERa of 6.35 against NYY last year (1 game; 5 Innings Pitched) so these two pitchers are equally bad i suppose. If the Yankees bats wake up today.. this one could get ugly. It will all depends on who is gonna be the worst... Nuno is an unknown because he has only pitched a few games in his carreer both starts and in bullpen. he had good and very bad innings, but the sample is too small to make something out of it.
    Last edited by Bullywully; 04-26-14 at 10:33 AM.

mgoncalves10

Are you interested in other contact programs like skype/facebook for easier communication? I'm ok with every answer
    I don't use Skype, but I do have Facebook/Twitter...

mgoncalves10

So before I do some research on Baseball.. I'm going to take Manchester United (-1.5).. They've had a mediocre season, and if you go off of their history, they've had a catastrophic season. They are heading to the Europa League, which is something a team like United has no business playing in. They just sacked Moyes, and Giggs, Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville will take charge for the remaining games. Those 4 names are very respected at Old Trafford, and they will surely get the players up for this game.

They are up against a Norwich side which with Fulham's victory today (hopefully they hold on because I took them ML), the Canaries are in the final spot of the relegation zone. Norwich needs to win, but they are heading into Old Trafford at the WORST possible time.

Moyes got sacked, and RVP miraculously was declared fit.. Coincidence? I think not. I'm thinking United steam roll Norwich. Worst case, playing them ML in a parlay is DEF. worth laying the juice, but I also like the -1.5...

In their last 4 visits to Old Trafford, Norwich have lost all 4, and they've been outscored 12-1...

mgoncalves10

I don't use Skype, but I do have Facebook/Twitter...
    I also use Google +, which i like their app on ios.. You can add me if you'd like.. MichaelGoncalves10@gmail.com

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe i like the Phillies the best, i'm feeling good about Lee, and against this bad Arizona team, PLUS after a close loss yesterday, i can defenately see them bouncing back!! I think i'm going to parlay the Brewers (99% bet) with a good Phillies team (best pitcher Lee) and i think we have a strong play... anyone agree?
    I like Lee to continue his strong performances against that D'backs squad and Arroyo, who hasn't had a strong start yet this year. I'd give an edge to the Brew Crew but they're also facing a tough lefty in Wood.

Also like Detroit ... Sanchez vs. Hughes .. and CHW, Danks vs. Ramos. Amazing how the White Sox are pounding the ball to lead MLB in RBIs and Rs so far this season. BOL!
    Points Awarded:

Bullywully gave Down_Goes Bookie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mgoncalves10

I think the Nationals get the W again this afternoon. Could be a tight one, but the Padres are not hitting well AT ALL.. will post more on this one shortly.

mgoncalves10

How about U1, 1st inning in the Padres / Nationals game... Roark hasn't seen the Padres hitters, so not sure who has the advantage there.. Cashner has pitched well.. Roark has given up a run in the first inning in his first start this season, but has done well his last 3 starts.. Cashner has not given up a run in the 1st this season..

Bullywully

[QUOTE=mgoncalves10;21728815]How about U1, 1st inning in the Padres / Nationals game... Roark hasn't seen the Padres hitters, so not sure who has the advantage there.. Cashner has pitched well.. Roark has given up a run in the first inning in his first start this season, but has done well his last 3 starts.. Cashner has not given up a run in the 1st this season..

It's worth a shot since these two don't score runs in bunches when 2 good pitchers are on the mount. good luck Michael

Bullywully

How about U1, 1st inning in the Padres / Nationals game... Roark hasn't seen the Padres hitters, so not sure who has the advantage there.. Cashner has pitched well.. Roark has given up a run in the first inning in his first start this season, but has done well his last 3 starts.. Cashner has not given up a run in the 1st this season..
    It's worth a shot since these two don't score runs in bunches when 2 good pitchers are on the mount. good luck Michael

First ... 891011121314 ... Last