Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

if there is one rule i can give you guys is to never ever -ever- bet on a cubs game, even when it looks good!! there are plenty of other games to wager on.. please stay away from them (or bet against them) ... :-)

Bullywully

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    I like the O's to roll the Royals tonight. And yes I know Ubaldo is pitching.. That dude's middle name should be Ubaldo HOME RUN Jimenez given how he's pitched this year. But he's 0-4, and although he's sucked, this guy has to put in a decent performance sooner or later because let's face it, his career numbers just don't match up with the start he's had this season. The Orioles offense has been lighting up the scoreboard, and returning home, against the Royals who have the lowest number of HR's this season, this could be a high scoring game. And not to mention, the Orioles with a ML of -111 at home is a good value. Might even take a gamble on my adventurous parlay of the day on the Orioles RL.
    that one is very good, i like the O's here for once. they are hitting the ball very well, and KC is never been a favorite team of mine.. so i give green light for this bet!

mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    if there is one rule i can give you guys is to never ever -ever- bet on a cubs game, even when it looks good!! there are plenty of other games to wager on.. please stay away from them (or bet against them) ... :-)
    Haha yeah I took the Cubs the other day, on their big day game against the DBacks.. A 9th inning implosion was enough for me to not pick them again.. So I'll pick against them today.. LETS GO BREW CREW!

mgoncalves10

What a chance for Marseille (Gignac) and he puts it over.. 13 minutes gone.. COME ON MARSEILLE!!!!!

mgoncalves10

GOALLLL THAUVIN!!!!! Brilliant strike!! Lets get another so I feel more comfortable

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was beautiful to squeeze that knuckler just inside the right post... splendid! lets just hope they can hold on to this one as their defense on the counter has been looking quite terrible and nantes is actually playing very hard

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    that was beautiful to squeeze that knuckler just inside the right post... splendid! lets just hope they can hold on to this one as their defense on the counter has been looking quite terrible and nantes is actually playing very hard
    Nantes have had a chance or two, but as of right now, missing those chances has hurt them. As they push forward, I think the pace and creativity of Thauvin and Ayew should be beneficial.

Just need to keep the lead heading into halftime.

mgoncalves10

Thauvin is up for this game. He is carving out the Nantes left back.. A matter of time before he creates a 2nd for Marseille.. right..?!

mgoncalves10

jeez, Marseille are living on the edge defensively.. I can't take 45 more minutes of this. Hopefully they sort it out at HT haha

pokerwhiz90

yea nantes just doesnt have anyone to finish all their opportunities...

mgoncalves10

yea nantes just doesnt have anyone to finish all their opportunities...
    They are missing a few of their offensive weapons. Which is why I felt more confident of Marseille. Was gonna take the PK, but took my chances with the ML. 45 Minutes left..

mgoncalves10

God damn Marseille

25 mins + stoppage.. Need a goal!!

Bullywully

Guys, what do you think about the matchup between NY yankees and LA angels?

mgoncalves10

Too bad I didn't listen to my own advice.. Would have been a push, instead, I start the day with a loss!

Alrighty, onto some success tonight... Please

pokerwhiz90

yea stupid push ref missed a blatant hand ball in the final minute

Bullywully

Milwaukee brewers is an absolute steal at that price, if that is going wrong, i'm gonna eat both my shoes!!!

mgoncalves10

Brewers RL - Risking $25 to win $28.75

Athletics, Nationals - Risking $30 to win $42.02

mgoncalves10

What you think of the Nets -4.5... They've been solid at home, and may even but a point or two..

Bullywully

What you think of the Nets -4.5... They've been solid at home, and may even but a point or two..
    The nets have been very tough at home, I'm more confident on the ML, not so on the points, it could be a close winning game with 2 points difference. We have to keep in mind this is a very important game for both as the series is tied (1-1)... anyway good luck

mgoncalves10

Braves, Orioles, Giants, Nets - Risking $25 to win $185.71

Bullywully

Braves, Orioles, Giants, Nets - Risking $25 to win $185.71
    i like that parlay, if the O's can win it your parlay has a great chance of making it.

pokerwhiz90

yeah im not so sure about the nets/raptors game, they'll probably win in the 4th quarter or maintain a small lead for the 2nd half, i expect to get a good ML for both sides betting live

Bullywully

I think HOuston rockies is gonna take a game in Portland, they are too good of a team to fall 3-0 behind.

mgoncalves10

i like that parlay, if the O's can win it your parlay has a great chance of making it.
    Yea the way the O's have been swinging the bat, I can't pass up on such a good price with them at home.. Hope it works out..

mgoncalves10

I like U1 1st inning in the Pirates/Cardinals game... Thoughts?

pokerwhiz90

I like U1 1st inning in the Pirates/Cardinals game... Thoughts?
    not so sure... i mean its likely but id be more comfortable with some of their other pitchers... also the cardinals are due to start swinging soon and miller has been bad against the pirates in his career

mgoncalves10

not so sure... i mean its likely but id be more comfortable with some of their other pitchers... also the cardinals are due to start swinging soon and miller has been bad against the pirates in his career
    Fair enough! Haha I'll stay away

mgoncalves10

Anyone with me in regards to the Phillies..? Can't believe the DBacks are favored and Phillies ML and RL I think is a good value..

Bullywully

i'm not gonna touch a Cards game until they show some improvements on the hitting department.

pokerwhiz90

yeah this is going to be the one day the pirates can steal one from the cards at home...

Bullywully

Anyone with me in regards to the Phillies..? Can't believe the DBacks are favored and Phillies ML and RL I think is a good value..
    Yeah i already told here that i like the Phillies very much, i'm surprised they have such a good price against this very bad Dbacks team. I really like that game

Bullywully

maybe i'm gonna parlay the phillies with the brewers and the o's...I think that could hit if i'm a bit lucky

mgoncalves10

I like the Marlins +1.5... Neither team has been hitting the ball well.. Even the Under may have some value..?

Bullywully

I like the Marlins +1.5... Neither team has been hitting the ball well.. Even the Under may have some value..?
    The under might be a good one, Their history says games are tight and low scoring (i'm not looking at the summer games..) and also Miami has a good track record in NY mets, so the +1.5 looks really good... even the ML is worth a shot..

Bullywully

The under might be a good one, Their history says games are tight and low scoring (i'm not looking at the summer games..) and also Miami has a good track record in NY mets, so the +1.5 looks really good... even the ML is worth a shot..
    On second thought, i would stay away from this game, as Miami has a really bad away record... i mean really bad. like one win in 10 games... and also NY mets is playing good ball lately... no i think the UNder is the best play here...

First ... 78910111213 ... Last