mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    Mgoncalves10 when will you be updating your plays for today? I'm looking forward to hearing from your excellent reviews!
    I don't know if I'll have a chance today.. So I'll appreciate all your thoughts today

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    I don't know if I'll have a chance today.. So I'll appreciate all your thoughts today
    Well, i'm going for ML Cards today, good price, great pitcher, good offensive team, won first game, lost second very close, plus they can hit Zimmermann. Lynn is great so far, so there you go

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    I think the cubs/reds will be under again, i can't see the cubs scoring in bunches. also i think Cards have a good chance to win in an even contest.
    the cubs have been pretty good at home, but theyve scored less than 5 runs on the road lol

mgoncalves10

I was busy as hell today, so didn't have a chance to place any MLB bets.. Hit 3 of 4 soccer bets this morning.. Hopefully everyone had a good betting day. Not sure I'll be able to share my insight tomorrow, but if I put in any bets, i'll share them on here. If anyone has any thoughts on a good pick, let us know

Happy Easter everyone

pokerwhiz90

I have a few bets for tomorrow, not sure if your interested - and can you post your soccer bets as well?

Cubs/Reds Over, Texas Rangers, KC Royals - those 3 will probably hit

mgoncalves10

I will post all my other picks here! I took Arsenal this morning ML and they won 3-0.. But I didn't have a chance to come on here. Gonna take a quick glance at some picks right now...

mgoncalves10

I like the Bruins tonight. May pound it. Don't see them going down 0-2 in this series at home.

Also like the Canadians ML.

Red Sox ML against Jimenez who has been hit well this season.

Oakland A's.. Dodgers ML.. Texas Rangers ML.. Royals ML..

Share your thoughts...

pokerwhiz90

if the rangers and royals both win, they'll be getting a sweep which is definitely possible. Although both of them "should" win easily, I think the royals is the safer bet of the two. U Jimenez has been crapping it up all season but boston can't hit anyone... in other words, this is more of a test for boston than it is for jimenez. As for the oakland game, peacock isn't that bad and had a bad game against the angels but very solid in his other 3 starts. Also looking at his stats against the A's, he's been pretty consistent giving up 5 runs at 61 at bats. This game is too close for any real edge I think, and also regardless of how bad houston is, if these three heavy favorites win, that will make it 3 sweeps.

I love the bruins, and spurs ml, also I think the bulls will win, not sure if they'll win by 5.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Parlay Oak/Tex/Kc, pays 2.4 to 1. Not sure which one screws it up but will play it small.

mgoncalves10

Playing Sox/Canadians & prob Bulls ML in a parlay.. Didn't get any picks in earlier..

pokerwhiz90

bad day for the big favs today! tomorrow might be a tough day but i like a few unders!

mgoncalves10

Back at it today! Starting with a Red Sox early game.. Also maybe some soccer picks. Gonna take a look right now.. It's Monday! Let's make some cash...

mgoncalves10

Red Sox ML

Important day in Boston today. Bats came alive last night, and Chen has struggled against the Sox lately. Bucholz hasn't had much run support but has pitched well at Fenway against the Orioles. Riding with the sox today..

Risking $46.50 to win $30

pokerwhiz90

oh man i missed the sox money line! any other games you looking at?

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    oh man i missed the sox money line! any other games you looking at?
    Well as of right now, it could be a good thing that you missed it haha.. it's 6-4, heading into the 8th... Sox have 2 innings to get 2 runs..

I will post more picks soon.. Share your thoughts on anything you're looking at.

pokerwhiz90

i was looking at the under in teh padres game an dodgers game seem to be something good at first glance, also over in the cubs game looks good too

mgoncalves10

Well the Red Sox couldn't bring 1 more run in, with a men on 2nd n 3rd in the 9th... A loss to start the week, but time to move onto the next one.

mgoncalves10

Manchester City -1 (First Half) - Risking $30 to win $33.90

pokerwhiz90

man city isn't playing with 3 of their best players.... so i put a small number on this bet

pokerwhiz90

FC Porto vs Rio Ave is an interesting game to consider as well

mgoncalves10

FC Porto vs Rio Ave is an interesting game to consider as well
    I took Porto ML on BetOnline in a parlay.. They haven't been playing well, but at home they should beat Rio Ave, but don't forget Rio Ave are on a high. They just defeated Braga and are in the final of the Portuguese Cup for the first time in their history... Big moment for the club..

mgoncalves10

man city isn't playing with 3 of their best players.... so i put a small number on this bet
    Which 3 are you talking about? Yaya Toure is a big absence, but West Brom is awful. They've won 6 matches all season, and have been outscored 12-2 in their last 4 games at the Etihad. Aguero & Dzeko up top, with Silva in the squad. I think -1 first half for City is a push at the worst case. They NEED to win here, with 2 games in hand. Winning both puts them 3 back of Liverpool, and they then need the Reds to slip up once, with Chelsea heading to Anfield next weekend..

mgoncalves10

Which 3 are you talking about? Yaya Toure is a big absence, but West Brom is awful. They've won 6 matches all season, and have been outscored 12-2 in their last 4 games at the Etihad. Aguero & Dzeko up top, with Silva in the squad. I think -1 first half for City is a push at the worst case. They NEED to win here, with 2 games in hand. Winning both puts them 3 back of Liverpool, and they then need the Reds to slip up once, with Chelsea heading to Anfield next weekend..

mgoncalves10

Well, City up 1-0 2 minutes in haha.. Not sure what the goalie was thinking knocking that ball straight back out haha Come on City!! 1 More!

mgoncalves10

And just like that, it's 2-0 10 minutes in ... This game could be well put away in the first half..

mgoncalves10

First half is in the books. -1 is a winner! Now time to do some research on some baseball..

mgoncalves10

White Sox @ Tigers

John Danks hasn't done all that bad in his three starts. He's 1-0 with a 3.32 ERA. He gave up three ER's in his first two outings, but looked better against the Red Sox his last time out, giving up just 1 ER. You must also take into consideration that the Red Sox weren't swinging the bat all that well, and all three of those games were very tight. Away from home, Danks has been hit hard over the last 3 years. A 4.79 ERA in 29 starts, resulting in a 7-17 record.

Against Detroit it's been even worst. In his career, Danks is 4-10 against the Tigers, and last season, he went 0-3 with a 5.48 ERA against Detroit. In 3 starts at Comerica Park over the last 3 years, he has posted a 7.13 ERA, with the Tigers combining for a .316 batting average. As a team right now, the Tigers have had 242 at bats against Danks, with a .310 batting average, so it doesn't look like things will be easy for the White Sox pitcher.

Anibal Sanchez pitched fantastic last season, but he hasn't been able to last more than 5 innings this year. IN three starts, he went four innings in his debut, and then 5 innings in his next 2 starts. But he also has 17 strikeouts in 14 innings pitched. The month of April has been kind to him over the last 3 seasons, with a 2.59 ERA in 14 starts, 1 complete game and a 5-2 record. Against the White Sox, he's 2-2 in 4 starts, with a 3.04 ERA. The White Sox as a team also have a .280 batting average against him, in 118 at bats.

The White Sox are coming off a big offensive day on Sunday, scoring 16 runs against the Rangers. Before that, they had lost four straight, and they have a 3-6 record away from home. Detroit is 7-3 at home, and they just took 2 of 3 from the Angels, who can't seem to find consistency.

Detroit comes in as -195 ML favorites, but I think what's making that so high is Danks career numbers against some of the Tigers' players. I think the Tigers do win this game, but I'm not sure I want to lay that juice. I may opt to play the Tigers ML in a parlay, or I could also take the Tigers RL.

Thoughts...

pokerwhiz90

nice hit! yeah i played it small, so i got a tiny win from mancity, good call! also porto is up 2-0 with a few minutes left so hopefully they cover for the tigers game, im not so sure - i can see this game go both ways and i cant really even get a grasp of the total

mgoncalves10

I think the Angels could be a good sleeper. They are the underdog here, and Richards has pitched well. Roark has given up some runs, so either Angels ML or Angels +1.5 ..

pokerwhiz90

definitely a +ev play to go with angels ml... both pitchers are average and have been nothing special this year - also both pitchers are unfamiliar with one another

i'm probably not going to play it tho, because i dont see the edge

pokerwhiz90

i like blackhawks ML a lot better, and parlaying it with the thunder and clippers ml tonight would be pretty good

mgoncalves10

Think U7.5 has some value in the Braves game. Also, like Braves ML and No Run in 1st inning...

mgoncalves10

i like blackhawks ML a lot better, and parlaying it with the thunder and clippers ml tonight would be pretty good
    I will also be on Blackhawks ML

pokerwhiz90

I just looked at teh braves game thinking it had some value for the under... but both pitchers have been terrible against one another traditionally.... so it looks like theres no edge there - i played 3 totals today, let me know what you think of them

StL O7.5, Padres U8, Giants O10.5... Hopefully they all hit!

mgoncalves10

I just looked at teh braves game thinking it had some value for the under... but both pitchers have been terrible against one another traditionally.... so it looks like theres no edge there - i played 3 totals today, let me know what you think of them

StL O7.5, Padres U8, Giants O10.5... Hopefully they all hit!
    I like Under in Padres game..

First ... 2345678 ... Last