2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Swept the board w plus money and totals (and plus money on a total)

be nice if loshe does what he should in that park ankle be damned. He learned that bulldog mindset here..

2daBank

took a little of ov 8.5+115, didnt get a lot in at ov 7.5 ev before 1st pitch and wanna same bet amount as rox basically so that works out.. just think lot of potential for runs,, or jus a rox win fine but think that means they hit rox garbage pitcher, if not cool..

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Swept the board w plus money and totals (and plus money on a total)

be nice if loshe does what he should in that park ankle be damned. He learned that bulldog mindset here..
    good job banker

lohse is all over the place and getting squeezed, not looking good

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    good job banker

lohse is all over the place and getting squeezed, not looking good
    brwers not done with stultz long as he can tough out 6 innings and keep it at 3 hopefully just pitching out of jams..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Tony Sipp.

Walk, walk, walk, walk. He had the A's -1.5.

2daBank

this night pretty much go as scripted, pissed passed on fish tho since figured you would hit 1 of your dogs and tex made most sense.. rox be nice, the over seems like you could still keep live betting whatever the number, lol.. have oak ml in RR so feel better now..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wade Le Blanc needs to go back into mothballs.

2daBank

did you pass on fish too? regret that one, leaned that way more than rox earlier but rushed rox in who might be ok..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Rangers have had so many chances to blow the game open.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

did you pass on fish too? regret that one, leaned that way more than rox earlier but rushed rox in who might be ok..
    Yep. Figures -- easiest play on the board. Now I get to sweat out Texas.

Pauulzcappin

wade leblanc is a human torch

holy shit

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Colorado

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Colorado

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yep. Figures -- easiest play on the board. Now I get to sweat out Texas.
    hope you cash it buddy, figured/hoped that be the 1 you would hit.. im not gonna sweet anything, im going to bed.. ill check out card and holla at ya'll after work (man it so fukkin hot here!)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Colorado
    hope they score again once or twice real quick so i can take sf at + and not care what happens cause over be in the books and will be up on side either way,,

Pauulzcappin

hope you cash it buddy, figured/hoped that be the 1 you would hit.. im not gonna sweet anything, im going to bed.. ill check out card and holla at ya'll after work (man it so fukkin hot here!)..
    its winter here in brazil. i live like 45 miles away from my college and drive there. avg temp in sao paulo is like 70... it was 92 today or some shit

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I think two of the four late dogs will cash, if not three.

Lines are ridiculously inflated. All of them.

2daBank

nyy+125 . doggies have owned espn monday night bases for whatever reason. always liked pineda and he has looked solid since coming off the dl, neither pen been very good lately which troublesome cause big game james will most likely go deeper than pineda unless his stamina is starting to get built up. either way while they both in think pineda can match him and this gm closer to a coin flip than +125 i think so worth a shot..

nyy/kc ff un 4..dont think either starter gives up more than 2 so push at worst hopefully..

cards +131
    un 7 +120....hate side and total of same gm (yet doing it twice today, lol) but they both + money in this game and think it a split at worst.. basically trusting lackey to be solid, if liriano dominates cards as he has been known to do on occasion then pit prob wins but it stays under, if liriano cant find the strike zone then cards prob win and good chance under loses.. pretty good ump for the pitchers, maybe i get lucky and cards win a 4-2 type gm but long as one hits im ok with that..

mil-130..loshe been hot garbage lately getting rocked 2 of his last 3 and stultz been pitching well, still petco is tailor made for loshe and he has pretty much dominated the pads the last several years. the numbers dont really bare it out this yr but i still think brew crew lineup is built to smack lefties around ..

kinda like sea but its pricey, not sure tex pitcher as bad as his numbers but he certainly not good.. fish tempting at that price but from what i recall they suck on the road and not sure i wanna get in halos way??
    Bang pissed I didn't bet the fish, still can't really complain w 5-0, plus hit rox for fat + money as well, losing the over was a drag after such a good start but whatever...

2daBank

Good call buddy, but there no way u telling me mil line was inflated, it was a bargain no 2 ways about it...

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

Bang pissed I didn't bet the fish, still can't really complain w 5-0, plus hit rox for fat + money as well, losing the over was a drag after such a good start but whatever...
    Unreal stuff man. I'm yet to lose tailing you. 9/9! Next time you are in Australia I'll buy you a beer or two!!!
    Keep the plays coming my American friend!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big John Studd View Post
    Unreal stuff man. I'm yet to lose tailing you. 9/9! Next time you are in Australia I'll buy you a beer or two!!!
    Keep the plays coming my American friend!!
    Awesome, always happy too hear when some1 else making money off my post!! My mom would love to go to Australia and now that my legal woes behind me that might just happen in next year or 2!! Of coarse I'll have to drug her crazy ass to get her on a plane (she drives to all her cruise departure points, lol)..

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

Awesome, always happy too hear when some1 else making money off my post!! My mom would love to go to Australia and now that my legal woes behind me that might just happen in next year or 2!! Of coarse I'll have to drug her crazy ass to get her on a plane (she drives to all her cruise departure points, lol)..
    Haha, you Americans and plane travel! I've been to your country 3 times before, 16 hours of flying to get there and then again to get back. So worth it though! Love the place and your sports! Just wish you were a bit closer...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big John Studd View Post
    Haha, you Americans and plane travel! I've been to your country 3 times before, 16 hours of flying to get there and then again to get back. So worth it though! Love the place and your sports! Just wish you were a bit closer...
    Lol, yea I don't get it, I have no problem flying anywhere. She petrified of it tho..

2daBank

Geez just glanced at card. Price on Cincy is beyond stupid, don't know what woods numbers like vs Cincy and assuming cueto awesome vs every1 but scrubbies been playing .500 ball since the 1st of June so being that big of dogs vs a Cincy team that dogging it seems rather crazy.. That line has to drop doesn't it? I dunno, I'm out of time, holla at y'all later...

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Was looking at that too. Seems another day with some crazy inflated lines. Let's hope they hit like yesterday.

Pross1
    Pross1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geez just glanced at card. Price on Cincy is beyond stupid, don't know what woods numbers like vs Cincy and assuming cueto awesome vs every1 but scrubbies been playing .500 ball since the 1st of June so being that big of dogs vs a Cincy team that dogging it seems rather crazy.. That line has to drop doesn't it? I dunno, I'm out of time, holla at y'all later...
    These guys faced each other on 7/8 in Cincy. CIN won 4-2. Wood went 5.1, giving up 3 ER on 8 hits. He waked 2 and gave up 1 HR to Bruce. Cueto went 6.1, giving up 2 ER on 6 hits. He walked 1 and gave up homers to Coghlan and Sweeney.

Cueto's career stats against the Cubs: 9-6, 2.90 / 1.19.

Wood's stats at Great American are dog shit: 4-9, 5.19 / 1.47. He's also given up 15 HRs there. That's 11 more than any other major league park he's pitched in.

Cubs are still +180 at bovadadog.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Good call buddy, but there no way u telling me mil line was inflated, it was a bargain no 2 ways about it...
    Pads were one of the hottest 2H team in baseball, and the other shoe is going to drop with the Brewers very soon. SD was one clutch hit early away from breaking the game open. Instead, they choked and had the tables turned. But I'll take them at that price against Lohse every time.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Incredible night again, Banker. You are on fire.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wood has been absolutely atrocious this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

7-5, +2.19U last night
    406-404, +81.6U thread

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

Ho hum. +80 units on the year lol. Great stuff nc. Keep it rolling not trolling.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

7-5, +2.19U last night
    406-404, +81.6U thread

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Ho hum. +80 units on the year lol. Great stuff nc. Keep it rolling not trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, my responses to trolls will (hopefully) be few and far between from now on. Just wasting my time.

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Thanks. Yeah, my responses to trolls will (hopefully) be few and far between from now on. Just wasting my time.
    .500 bettor taking mostly dogs. Its sad people even try. I still dont know why I fade you sometimes.

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

You don't need to respond to trolls at all man. Your +80 units on the season does all the talking for you.

First ... 205206207208209210211 ... Last