Betpoints: 16541

This is just unbelievable.

Really Mets? Really?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    At least you don't have the OVER 10min colorado

Id trade right now! Runs come In bunches at coors and generally In the middle innings, i had over there yesterday when they called a hr a double to end the gm,,, havnt quite gotten my groove back yet, cards gms only thing j been hitting this week..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!

Longoria blows. Man.

2daBank

Speaking of suck, jays pen come on down. Hopefully a 5 run cushion was enough, lol.

burmaldo
    burmaldo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3642

Bummer Yunel..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

One of the five most frustrating losses of the season.

Simply unbelievable. Fvcking Oakland Leprechauns.

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Omfg! penetrate the rays! I'm done

2daBank

Bases juiced less than 2 outs for the feels lke 8th time this series where no1 crosses the fukkin plate, the assholes that keep betting the total down a half run cleaning up on this bs, I on the other hand getting killed in this series, sorry mfers.

2daBank

Jeez im cold, wtf going on here. Wacha pitching a gem and gets hit by a foul bal, enter cards pen to fukk me over...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Jeez im cold, wtf going on here. Wacha pitching a gem and gets hit by a foul bal, enter cards pen to fukk me over...
    At least you don't have the Thunder too.

This is shaping up to be an ugly night.

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Keep the faith... Still got 3 outs left. Remember last nights rox game

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

What a horrible night. This sucks

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    What a horrible night. This sucks
    I don't mind picking a loser, but these two shouldn't have been losers. Especially Tampa. What a goddam joke.

2daBank

If only that were true i might have bet the blackhawks too, last i checked they were up 2-0, just looked at score to see kings had a 5 goal 3rd period, didnt even know that was possible .. unloading on heat yesterday only reason im not in big ass hole this week..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

6-2, +5U today
    134-126, +25.92U thread

Could've been an absolutely monster day if either the Rays or Mets would've done something -- anything -- with runners on base.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Darvish awfully tempting at that short # tomorrow afternoon.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Moving on to tomorrow...
    Phi ~~~ +101 is looking good. Hoping Chooch plays, though, being a day after night game.
    Tex/Det ~~~ probably no play on a side at -120/110. I don't expect Texas's bats to show up for Yu against the lefty as they have one of the worst lineups vs LHP. That being said, Detroit shouldn't put up too many runs either. Might put some money on the under depending on the ump.
    SF/Col ~~~ Going to be hard to back hudson at Coors. this will be his 7th game there and is sporting a career 5.4 ERA there since 2010. Since i'd be paying juice to back colorado, i'll probably pass. I'd guess Hudson would figure out how to pitch there eventually and revert to a normalish version of himself, but too many unknowns to risk money.
    Tor/Bos ~~~ Looking at Boston -1.5 here with maybe a little sprinkled on the ML. Not sure what buehrle has left to show boston's hitters after 10+ games against a lot of them. Overall I'm seeing boston with the advantage in just about every category in this game.
    Oak/TB ~~~ Gray is slightly the better pitcher and the rest of the teams are about equal. Not much to see here IMO.
    Lad/Nym ~~~ Don't really see too much, here. I'd lean the over 6.5/7, but on a getaway day, it's iffy.
    Mil/Atl ~~~ Don't really like this matchup for the brewers lineup. However if the line keeps drifting up, i might have to pull the trigger. Garza looks like he'll figure his shit out eventually.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Phi and Bos both move a bit overnight/in the morning.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave EXhoosier10 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Moving on to tomorrow...
    Phi ~~~ +101 is looking good. Hoping Chooch plays, though, being a day after night game.
    Tex/Det ~~~ probably no play on a side at -120/110. I don't expect Texas's bats to show up for Yu against the lefty as they have one of the worst lineups vs LHP. That being said, Detroit shouldn't put up too many runs either. Might put some money on the under depending on the ump.
    SF/Col ~~~ Going to be hard to back hudson at Coors. this will be his 7th game there and is sporting a career 5.4 ERA there since 2010. Since i'd be paying juice to back colorado, i'll probably pass. I'd guess Hudson would figure out how to pitch there eventually and revert to a normalish version of himself, but too many unknowns to risk money.
    Tor/Bos ~~~ Looking at Boston -1.5 here with maybe a little sprinkled on the ML. Not sure what buehrle has left to show boston's hitters after 10+ games against a lot of them. Overall I'm seeing boston with the advantage in just about every category in this game.
    Oak/TB ~~~ Gray is slightly the better pitcher and the rest of the teams are about equal. Not much to see here IMO.
    Lad/Nym ~~~ Don't really see too much, here. I'd lean the over 6.5/7, but on a getaway day, it's iffy.
    Mil/Atl ~~~ Don't really like this matchup for the brewers lineup. However if the line keeps drifting up, i might have to pull the trigger. Garza looks like he'll figure his shit out eventually.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Phi and Bos both move a bit overnight/in the morning.
    Nice breakdown my man. Good to have you back.

I like Boston a lot, and I lean Brewers as well. Also looking into Mets and Cubs.

EXhoosier10

Nice breakdown my man. Good to have you back.

I like Boston a lot, and I lean Brewers as well. Also looking into Mets and Cubs.
    I got bored right after looking into the boston game when i realized the rest were night games. I'm showing, based on pitching and HFA only, the line is a tiny bit off in the mets favor. Offenses probably cancel that out though. (saw NYM opened at +150 and quickly went to +140 at BO at open. That would have been a nice price.)

WRT Scrubs, I didn't bother to take a look bc Arrieta has only thrown a couple of games so far. We're playing well, though.

2daBank

Darvish awfully tempting at that short # tomorrow afternoon.
    im.ef playing him even tho not sure if tex can score, det coming off a taxing series that started by showin up in cle 2 hours before gm, now they turn around after extras and play a early gm vs yu.

No interest playing sox even tho I agree with everything ex saying, 1st gm im passing on jays, actually like over in bos, jays swinging the bats well, both teams good vs lefties then of coarse there jays pen, think jays will get at least 3-4 runs and see no reason why bos cant get buerle out of gm and into that pen. 8.5 seems more than doable..

hard not to play oak considering tampons cant even move runners over let alone drive in runs off avg pitchers, doubt that improves vs gray. The way bases work and slump im going thru this be the gm that goea over since ive given up on that this series..if crisp was in lineup id play oak but I wont have a chance to see so passing.

Like rox rl pretty much based off hudson history at coors and dont see this offense held down b2b gms at home.

That all for day gm thoughts from me...

like I said other day when u leaned zona, think today prob the day but havnt looked at any night gms yet.

2daBank

Stros are tempting, might need a good ump tho cause cosart walks too many... def think zona or nothing here in stl tonight...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Great call on the line move with Boston, Ex. It's unplayable for me now at that #.

Philly also -112 now. This is why Ex is so valuable in this thread.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Stros are tempting, might need a good ump tho cause cosart walks too many... def think zona or nothing here in stl tonight...
    In theory I'd like to take Arizona, but Miley is the epitome of everything that's wrong with that team. He should be way better than he is.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

im.ef playing him even tho not sure if tex can score, det coming off a taxing series that started by showin up in cle 2 hours before gm, now they turn around after extras and play a early gm vs yu.

No interest playing sox even tho I agree with everything ex saying, 1st gm im passing on jays, actually like over in bos, jays swinging the bats well, both teams good vs lefties then of coarse there jays pen, think jays will get at least 3-4 runs and see no reason why bos cant get buerle out of gm and into that pen. 8.5 seems more than doable..

hard not to play oak considering tampons cant even move runners over let alone drive in runs off avg pitchers, doubt that improves vs gray. The way bases work and slump im going thru this be the gm that goea over since ive given up on that this series..if crisp was in lineup id play oak but I wont have a chance to see so passing.

Like rox rl pretty much based off hudson history at coors and dont see this offense held down b2b gms at home.

That all for day gm thoughts from me...

like I said other day when u leaned zona, think today prob the day but havnt looked at any night gms yet.
    I can't disagree with any of this. All looks spot-on to me, Bank.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

TEX -114 (2.28U to win 2)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

COL -120 (2.4U to win 2)
    PHI -112 (1.12U to win 1)

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

COL -120 (2.4U to win 2)
    PHI -112 (1.12U to win 1)
    good work guy ,I will tail these and would like to add that lester will shut down my jays

CollegeBoi
    CollegeBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans on texas and phi??

EXhoosier10

Good luck on this. I'm going to pass as long as it's sitting in the -120 range. It's one of those lines, especially when it got brought down to -115 overnight, that screams trap. I'm trying to scrape back to positive units (sitting at -1); I would play it if i were up 25u like you are.
    http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/20...-catcher.html/
    ^^ Random, applicable, news article when googling Yu

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

BOS TT over 4.5 (2.2U to win 2)
    NYM +140
    (1U to win 1.4)
    ARI TT over 3 (1.2U to win 1)

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Good luck on this. I'm going to pass as long as it's sitting in the -120 range. It's one of those lines, especially when it got brought down to -115 overnight, that screams trap. I'm trying to scrape back to positive units (sitting at -1); I would play it if i were up 25u like you are.
    http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/20...-catcher.html/
    ^^ Random, applicable, news article when googling Yu
    Thanks. I wanted -110, but I'll take what I can get. I just think the Tigers are in a rough spot here, facing Yu off of a taxing series with no off day.

I like the Texas TT over 3.5 as well, but it's juiced too high for me to play it and gamble on the dead Ranger bats.

First ... 66676869707172 ... Last