Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PartyGuy1118 View Post
    Big Mondays Card Looks packed and full of some nice plays!
    Leaning Brewcrew and Rays...

who do u like?

PartyGuy1118
    PartyGuy1118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I love those two also and adding Atlanta to the mix!

MarcM_Flynn
    MarcM_Flynn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I have those as well. Check Hand's stats against the nats and youll like that one too. 8.6 era in 4 starts. 7.6 all time. Plus they have pressure to win after getting swept

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Coin chalk Monday chalk Monday

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Coin chalk Monday chalk Monday
    Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Will be interesting to see if that follows suit after favorites went like 23-7 over the weekend.

I don't see much I like at first glance. Maybe Baltimore if the price is right.

mikmik

See there you go. Looking at dogs. CHALK MONDAY

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Meh -- that game's pretty much a +/- tossup.

I do lean San Diego as well, so there you go.

mikmik

Lol

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    To answer my question, 0-2.

Figures. All of this "beat the closing number" bullshit is exactly that. Anyone else who says otherwise is just a slave to the system and a sucker/square thinker. Period.
    That's odd considering the fact you are the only one I ever see talking about the closer,Lol..........

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Coin, A's w/ Chavez pitching might be a strong play.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

1-2, -3U Sunday
    35-30, +1.11U thread

Tough minus 6+ unit weekend.

OMGChoGath
    OMGChoGath's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's your strongest play today?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

good luck

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

hey no coin, hope all is well. im back to betting after like a year break and haven't watched bases since.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Will be interesting to see if that follows suit after favorites went like 23-7 over the weekend.

I don't see much I like at first glance. Maybe Baltimore if the price is right.
    Whoever beating the brew crew price down is bat shit crazy if ya ask me. Think we talking something like 5-2 mil . Figure u be on them considering your mostly rightful distrust of Lynn, cards pen isn't exactly figured itself out yet either, they don't score 6 they don't win and they not playing many vs garza after the gas cans they been facing last 2 days..

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

...not easy turning dog shitt into diamonds

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Whoever beating the brew crew price down is bat shit crazy if ya ask me. Think we talking something like 5-2 mil . Figure u be on them considering your mostly rightful distrust of Lynn, cards pen isn't exactly figured itself out yet either, they don't score 6 they don't win and they not playing many vs garza after the gas cans they been facing last 2 days..
    With every win the Brewers become more and more confident.

They all playin with swagger and a chip on the shoulder i knew they would. Its an us against the world mentality since the media has been so critical of Ryan Braun

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Rebound no coin....get it done.

Pauulzcappin

like really, why is brew crew only -113... they seem pretty good from what ive been reading

this lane movement is weird as fukking hell

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    like really, why is brew crew only -113... they seem pretty good from what ive been reading

the public loves the Cardinals.

Everybody wants to pretend to be sharp and try to predict when the winning streak will end.

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Not me.... I am riding the Brew Crew till they lose.

akay47
    akay47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by MarcM_Flynn View Post
    I have those as well. Check Hand's stats against the nats and youll like that one too. 8.6 era in 4 starts. 7.6 all time. Plus they have pressure to win after getting swept
    Do people not realize Washington is missing Ryan Zimmerman, Span and Werth? Team is struggling. Hard.

2daBank

Rule 1, never believe the assholes money moving the line caps better than u whether true or not! At risk of sounding incredibly cocky Personally I know god damn well there few if anyone that caps stl gms better than me. When that bitch hit -110 I pounded brew crew, if I'm wrong so be it but line moves don't mean shit to me cept that a team that should be -130ish I got for -110..if it makes ya feel any better mil line has done this several times lately and it ain't changed shit. Even better I can tell ya that moves on cards games are constantly wrong both directions my whole gambling life.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

probably gonna play the Mets/Dbags Over 9. Thoughts?

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Do people not realize Washington is missing Ryan Zimmerman, Span and Werth? Team is struggling. Hard.
    I didnt. And dogs fare pretty well in there first game back home, so this is starting to look like a good fade.

Pauulzcappin

Rule 1, never believe the assholes money moving the line caps better than u whether true or not! At risk of sounding incredibly cocky Personally I know god damn well there few if anyone that caps stl gms better than me. When that bitch hit -110 I pounded brew crew, if I'm wrong so be it but line moves don't mean shit to me cept that a team that should be -130ish I got for -110..if it makes ya feel any better mil line has done this several times lately and it ain't changed shit. Even better I can tell ya that moves on cards games are constantly wrong both directions my whole gambling life.
    banker i know you are one of the best around here at capping stl. ive looked at every angle and brew crew seem the play here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    Didn't really have chance to cap much of card but along w mil this one stood out as a decent play..

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    I didnt. And dogs fare pretty well in there first game back home, so this is starting to look like a good fade.
    i prefer the 1st 5 in this..zimmerman looked like horse-piss last time out and that marlin bullpen is a joke.,,(dunn, jennings, MARMOL)..which we're guaranteed to get to with hand starting.
    Last edited by bababooey13; 04-14-14 at 04:04 PM.

2daBank

banker i know you are one of the best around here at capping stl. ive looked at every angle and brew crew seem the play here.
    Prob so , lol. but not like I don't miss my fair share, god knows I could be wrong here and not trying to tell you to empty your account or anything but I just don't see cards winning tonight short of garza having a melt down which of coarse possible. The price is right to play brew crew is all I'm saying and don't let line moves sway your decisions cause they nothing more than some1 else disagreeing and trust me they wrong as often as us.,

Pauulzcappin

Prob so , lol. but not like I don't miss my fair share, god knows I could be wrong here and not trying to tell you to empty your account or anything but I just don't see cards winning tonight short of garza having a melt down which of coarse possible. The price is right to play brew crew is all I'm saying and don't let line moves sway your decisions cause they nothing more than some1 else disagreeing and trust me they wrong as often as us.,
    i withdrew basically everything i had half year ago, i havent bet a game since late may on nba playoffs when i got royally screwed by the grizzlies.

i dont know what amazes me the most: the crew starting 10-2 or carlos marmol still having a job

2daBank

i withdrew basically everything i had half year ago, i havent bet a game since late may on nba playoffs when i got royally screwed by the grizzlies.

i dont know what amazes me the most: the crew starting 10-2 or carlos marmol still having a job
    Damn bro, that a long time w no action! Stupid as this sounds brewers didn't surprise me cause I love using them in mlb the show 14, lol. Seriously I try to pick a couple teams most ppl won't use and those teams typically have good years, mil lineup is sick w it and those video gm cats know what they doing! Lol

Pauulzcappin

Damn bro, that a long time w no action! Stupid as this sounds brewers didn't surprise me cause I love using them in mlb the show 14, lol. Seriously I try to pick a couple teams most ppl won't use and those teams typically have good years, mil lineup is sick w it and those video gm cats know what they doing! Lol
    yo, molina is out tonight as well

2daBank

yo, molina is out tonight as well
    Yea I havnt been home and didn't even know that till I saw it in biff's thread. That makes this really sexy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

hey no coin, hope all is well. im back to betting after like a year break and haven't watched bases since.
    What's up, Paul. Just save your money for the NBA playoffs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Can't believe Milwaukee's available at -107. I never bet into a streak, but this looks like a great chance to fade my boy Lance Lynn.

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last