2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by WhoLetdaDawgsOut View Post
    Braves sucked a huge one but my top 3 landed so far giants nats bluejays. Need mariners for sure

Nice.hits guys!!!!! This will be a good thread i had to.show up, i will help make it good
    NC always has 1 of the best baseball threads around, only thing wrong w it is his dislike of totals, lol.. Luckily If you like totals BiffT has a very good thread which is much the same as NC's where not only is he a solid capper but other smart cats drop by and we actually have solid discussion.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    NC always has 1 of the best baseball threads around, only thing wrong w it is his dislike of totals, lol.. Luckily If you like totals BiffT has a very good thread which is much the same as NC's where not only is he a solid capper but other smart cats drop by and we actually have solid discussion.
    That is the intent of the thread. It isn't about just me and my plays. I appreciate the contributions from you and several other sharp guys who contribute a great deal to SBR.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

2-3, +0.2U today
    18-15, +4.57U thread

2daBank

Ur fukkin tigers had to tie it in 9th. Prob be 1 of those fuk jobs where they somehow go over the total now. Lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Ur fukkin tigers had to tie it in 9th. Prob be 1 of those fuk jobs where they somehow go over the total now. Lol
    We'll see what happens. Hope you close this one out to cap a monster day.

Looking at the Pads for tomorrow afternoon -- might do a two-game chase if I have to.

Want to consider the Twins, but Phil Hughes....ugh. I think he'll benefit from pitching in a spacious ballpark, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to roll the dice with him in this spot at anything less than +120.

Also lean Arizona. Card looks kind of ugly at first blush.

2daBank

The ump sux for this bet but wind blowing out hard and gonna be really nice day in kc. As I said Gary Davis has a strike zone wider than a fat bitches ass but ball gonna be jumping and neither pitcher exactly ground ball types so playing over in kc... Honestly don't know jack shit bout kid starting for tampons but he doesn't have a very high gb percentage and Guthrie smoke and mirror ass ain't gonna fair well walking ppl and giving up fly balls.. This number gonna hit 9 at some point I think so I'm taking the over 8.5..

2daBank

Wind blowing in big time in minny also nc, should help houghes..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The ump sux for this bet but wind blowing out hard and gonna be really nice day in kc. As I said Gary Davis has a strike zone wider than a fat bitches ass but ball gonna be jumping and neither pitcher exactly ground ball types so playing over in kc... Honestly don't know jack shit bout kid starting for tampons but he doesn't have a very high gb percentage and Guthrie smoke and mirror ass ain't gonna fair well walking ppl and giving up fly balls.. This number gonna hit 9 at some point I think so I'm taking the over 8.5..
    Bold. Royals stranded the bases loaded THREE times tonight and haven't hit a HR yet this year. They have bums like Moustakas who just never learn.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wind blowing in big time in minny also nc, should help houghes..
    This Chavez kid is nothing special for Oakland, but Hughes is Hughes. Who knows what you're going to get from that meathead.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Really want to consider Houston tomorrow, but Harrell is awful. Morrow is nothing anymore. -185 vs. anyone for him is effing insanity.

I see Phil Coke does his job again. Worst reliever in baseball, hands down.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bold. Royals stranded the bases loaded THREE times tonight and haven't hit a HR yet this year. They have bums like Moustakas who just never learn.
    I think there be some hrs 2marro.. Like I said don't know anything bout tb pitcher tho, I do know Guthrie walks as many as he k's and he isn't exactly a ground ball pitcher. The fact it a pick tells me kc gonna score cause tampons putting up a few crooked numbers I think in this weather..

2daBank

Cards rl looks like a no brainer. Shelby hasn't looked so hot but he pitches awesome at home and during the day. Fact the total only 7.5 tells me the expect him to pitch well cause leaked gonna get tagged, 3 starts vs cards last year never made it past 6 and gave up 15 runs in those 16 innings. Do I gotta revisit what a mess reds pen is? On other hand Martinez didn't pitch tonight so all Shelby has to do is be inefficient and waste as many pitches as he wants to get through 6 then Martinez/seacrest 7-8th, 9th lights out... Think worse case miller gives up 3 but I'd expect him to give up less. Cards gonna get 5+ off leake and pen.. Over is prob good again but wouldn't shock me if reds held to a run or 2 so I'll take cards and give the 1.5.. Today kind of gm that gets them rolling and leake not the guy to cool them off. Only concern is yadi sits so maybe better price to wait?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Cards rl looks like a no brainer. Shelby hasn't looked so hot but he pitches awesome at home and during the day. Fact the total only 7.5 tells me the expect him to pitch well cause leaked gonna get tagged, 3 starts vs cards last year never made it past 6 and gave up 15 runs in those 16 innings. Do I gotta revisit what a mess reds pen is? On other hand Martinez didn't pitch tonight so all Shelby has to do is be inefficient and waste as many pitches as he wants to get through 6 then Martinez/seacrest 7-8th, 9th lights out... Think worse case miller gives up 3 but I'd expect him to give up less. Cards gonna get 5+ off leake and pen.. Over is prob good again but wouldn't shock me if reds held to a run or 2 so I'll take cards and give the 1.5.. Today kind of gm that gets them rolling and leake not the guy to cool them off. Only concern is yadi sits so maybe better price to wait?
    Not a big fan of backing Shelby at this price (especially with no Yadi), but the line speaks for itself. I think Leake is a bum.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Hey Coin I like pads second game with Erlin was that the one you are possibly thinking of taking? Would like to know your insight if it's the first game thanks

2daBank

Not a big fan of backing Shelby at this price (especially with no Yadi), but the line speaks for itself. I think Leake is a bum.
    I dunno for a fact yadi will sit. This early in year matheny will def have a argument on his hands if he does sit him, just know it a distinct possibility. Even then he will get a pitch hit that plates a run! If u don't trust Shelby play the over, if reds get 3 it goes over. Shelby was a monster at home last season, I wouldn't play the ml, it Is little high but +150 on the rl seems more than fair.., besides just give it a while misguided reds money already coming in, if yadi sits that bitch prob get bet down to -140 range.. But again I don't think leaks can make it even all the way thru 6 which means more of that pen which a dumpster fire right now.. I really think we thing 6-1 type gm here.. But if u think refs can score 2 over should cash.

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

That was nuts. Should've been an easy W.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DALLASROB View Post
    That was nuts. Should've been an easy W.
    I used to play the hit/run/error total if I liked over in a kc gm cause they have had this problem for a few years now..

WhoLetdaDawgsOut
    WhoLetdaDawgsOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

This Chavez kid is nothing special for Oakland, but Hughes is Hughes. Who knows what you're going to get from that meathead.

Chavez held the hot Mariners to 2 runs and one was unearned last start, in his debut, he has been in the bullpen quite a while last year and played starts in spring training to get where he is now. A's seem to ne heated up and playing pretty well.

If twins r getting Willingham back i trust their side more. Phil hughes is usually garbage, he loves giving up homeruns.

Im taking As but nothing huge. I tried tallking myself into twins but it just doesnt make enough sense to me

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

FADE WEAKE LEAKE!! He is hot garbage.

Miller is a great pitcher, has good control of high heat

Nice pitching mismatch

Im parlaying As to Cards to try to get a jump on the game, and also playing Cards straight up
    Last edited by WhoLetdaDawgsOut; 04-09-14 at 02:37 AM.

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

We didnt agree on millers last start, when i claimed cards were heating up, but we do with this one, lets back them

Rys @ royals interesting game, stalemate last night, i think odorizzi has a great arm right now, guthrie was looking questionable and lost last start i believe...

I would take rays as i feel it is the right side, but honestly KC plays great at hom E, it seems a coinflip to me, maybe kc wins from some fan juice
    Last edited by WhoLetdaDawgsOut; 04-09-14 at 02:38 AM.

WhoLetdaDawgsOut

If whitesox didnt score 15 i would like thw rockies. E johnson looked like he struggled bad, maybe rockies score 10 today and win??

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Yup I took minny, over in Kc,

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I dunno for a fact yadi will sit. This early in year matheny will def have a argument on his hands if he does sit him, just know it a distinct possibility. Even then he will get a pitch hit that plates a run! If u don't trust Shelby play the over, if reds get 3 it goes over. Shelby was a monster at home last season, I wouldn't play the ml, it Is little high but +150 on the rl seems more than fair.., besides just give it a while misguided reds money already coming in, if yadi sits that bitch prob get bet down to -140 range.. But again I don't think leaks can make it even all the way thru 6 which means more of that pen which a dumpster fire right now.. I really think we thing 6-1 type gm here.. But if u think refs can score 2 over should cash.
    I bet he sits -- especially after taking that foul ball off his ankle yesterday.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Hey Coin I like pads second game with Erlin was that the one you are possibly thinking of taking? Would like to know your insight if it's the first game thanks
    I'll probably just chase, though I'm not a big Stults fan.

2daBank

I bet he sits -- especially after taking that foul ball off his ankle yesterday.
    Yea that why I'm waiting.. Reds already taking money, once he announced out might be able to get cards in the high -120s , I wrote down "ml at anything under -130" . If doesn't get that low will prob play the rl still.. Maybe I'm reading too much into total seeing how off it was yesterday but way I'm seeing this is at 7.5 they expecting miller to remain lights out at home cause cards scoring 5 minimum off leake and 3+ innings of that pen IMO.

2daBank

I'll probably just chase, though I'm not a big Stults fan.
    Biff on tribe. I don't go against him when he on cle, as he generally on point w them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Want to consider the Twins, but Phil Hughes....ugh. I think he'll benefit from pitching in a spacious ballpark, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to roll the dice with him in this spot at anything less than +120.
    Now that it's +125, I'll bite:

MIN +125 (1U to win 1.25)

Going to pass on SD Game 1. Will take them G-2 if they lose.

2daBank

What you think bout muts again? Maybe ff cause their pen scares the shit out of me but atl seems really overpriced to me..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What you think bout muts again? Maybe ff cause their pen scares the shit out of me but atl seems really overpriced to me..
    I don't really know what to think about Ervin Santana being in a new league. I've never been a huge fan of him personally, but it might take a while for the NL to catch up to him. I do think Wheeler has a pretty bright future, though.

I still can't get over this TOR line. Morrow is now -200. Wow.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Molina is in for STL today. I have bet on Reds to score 3+ runs and have backed them a few other times losing every time.
    I'd roll the dice on Shelby -1 atleast

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Yea that why I'm waiting.. Reds already taking money, once he announced out might be able to get cards in the high -120s , I wrote down "ml at anything under -130" . If doesn't get that low will prob play the rl still.. Maybe I'm reading too much into total seeing how off it was yesterday but way I'm seeing this is at 7.5 they expecting miller to remain lights out at home cause cards scoring 5 minimum off leake and 3+ innings of that pen IMO.
    Cards TT over 4 +110 at 5Dimes right now... just hit it for a unit... might be best option

2daBank

I don't really know what to think about Ervin Santana being in a new league. I've never been a huge fan of him personally, but it might take a while for the NL to catch up to him. I do think Wheeler has a pretty bright future, though.

I still can't get over this TOR line. Morrow is now -200. Wow.
    Yea but Harrell is stir fried dog shit. Wtf the total in this gm 12?
    Points Awarded:

WhoLetdaDawgsOut gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Wizard View Post
    Cards TT over 4 +110 at 5Dimes right now... just hit it for a unit... might be best option
    Think I prefer rl at +155. Think Shelby will hold reds to 2 thru 6inn then Martinez, seacrest, and rosénthal handle the rest. IMO if cards score 5 runs then they cover the rl which pays much better..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yea but Harrell is stir fried dog shit. Wtf the total in this gm 12?
    Somehow it's only 9.

Man, Twins +130 now.

2daBank

Somehow it's only 9.

Man, Twins +130 now.
    Getting tempted..

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last