thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    That's all for the afternoon games. Decided to pass on Red Sox/Yankees under. Back in a few hours, got to run out and do some stuff.

Sincerely apologies to anyone else who booked Tribe + Reds. My penetrating stupid ass.
    Well I booked Reds+Tribe too, did stop for a second because I was getting +250, I knew something was wrong.
    No need to apologize though...it will be fun rooting for the Reds.
    But now the question is do I go ahead and book the original parlay of Cards+Tribe?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    I am not a huge Lackey fan either but he had a great bounce back last year and has looked sharp so far this year. As mentioned before Kuroda has been pretty tough at Yankee stadium too and neither offense has been exactly lighting up the scoreboard this week. I think I am personally leaning with the UNDER 4.5 FF that 5 Dimes is listed at right now.

I am however with you on the Cards as I know you are the Cards expert around these parts and although I think Wainwright is lights out at home, I am not too big on Villanueva and I think we all know the Cubs bullpen is capable of giving up all 7 runs that the O/U mark is set at right now.
    I think waino be good for sure. 7-8 innings 2-3 runs. Expect cards to handle rest on day ball should jump..

Under 4.5 good number for ff. I think lackey be workman like, 6 innings 3 runs. Depends on kuroda I guess. Just playing a number for me as 8 at this bandbox during the day I dont much care who batting or pitching there a good shot of runs. Hopefully we both hit..

2daBank

Back to work for me on this way too nice day to be working

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Thanks, Biff. I'm tailing you on all of your MLB plays today. I'm also playing Tigers -1 (-107) on 5dimes. It should be an awesome day. I'm stoked about the A's/Mariners game, I'm hoping it doesn't get rained out. I've got Sonny Gray and Erasmo Ramirez on my fantasy team so I'm praying for a pitchers duel haha

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think waino be good for sure. 7-8 innings 2-3 runs. Expect cards to handle rest on day ball should jump..

Under 4.5 good number for ff. I think lackey be workman like, 6 innings 3 runs. Depends on kuroda I guess. Just playing a number for me as 8 at this bandbox during the day I dont much care who batting or pitching there a good shot of runs. Hopefully we both hit..
    Work so much better when u come home to couple easy 1s

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Work so much better when u come home to couple easy 1s
    Woot! Nice call on Bronx over, glad i stayed away.

Royals booting ball around in the second starts my day 0-1 -1.1u. Bah.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Thanks, Biff. I'm tailing you on all of your MLB plays today. I'm also playing Tigers -1 (-107) on 5dimes. It should be an awesome day. I'm stoked about the A's/Mariners game, I'm hoping it doesn't get rained out. I've got Sonny Gray and Erasmo Ramirez on my fantasy team so I'm praying for a pitchers duel haha
    Lean Tigers, like your -1 RL play there. Also lean under in Seattle but not sure i can quite pull the trigger.

BiffTFinancial

Lean Jays, really liking their TT over 4 (-115). Think that they knock Bud Norris around.

also like under in Astros/Rangers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Woot! Nice call on Bronx over, glad i stayed away.

Royals booting ball around in the second starts my day 0-1 -1.1u. Bah.
    Prob should have just played cards rl, like I said the over was pretty much just as much a endorsement on that as it was the total seeing how I figured 3 max for scrubbies, just don't like playing rls when I don't get plus money (cards/over parlays might not be a half bad idea in foreseeable future as I mentioned in their wins they avg 6+ runs a gm, just over 2 in losses, surely will balance out but seems to be way of their world right now, win it going over..

Far as the gm in the Bronx all I did was cap the weather and the park, absolutely no thought or care bout lineups, pitchers, ect. You give me that low a number in that stadium w a helping wind in the daytime and the cast really doesn't matter..

Just got home gonna see if anything worth playing tonight..

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Jays team total over 4 (-115)

Saturday 4.12.2014 updated card
    1* Royals/Twins under 7' (-110) - LOSER
    1* ML parlay: Tribe + Cardinals (+148)
    1* Rockies/Giants over 7' (-120)
    1* Pirates/Brewers under 8 (+105)
    1* Jays TT over 4 (-115)

C'mon Tribe.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by twoods23 View Post
    What website or sites do you use for your analysis?
    Fangraphs, BaseballReference, Covers, SBRodds, BaseballPress, DailyBaseballData, WeatherUnderground. Recommend free SportsInsights app for your phone, and twitter is a goldmine of information.

BiffTFinancial

Got bad numbers on all three of my game totals. Way to go.

Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

hey biff would you play jays TT over 4'

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    hey biff would you play jays TT over 4'
    What is juice?

Jesus33

even

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Sup Biff. Finally made it to GA. Drove all night and still haven't slept. Instead of going to bed I'm on beer 3 and talked my dad into going for Mexican & margaritas. Decided to ride this no sleep and just tie on a good drunk tonight. It's 80 here so we are playing golf in the morning, beers & Masters in the afternoon.

Good luck on your plays tonight.

BiffTFinancial

even
    Probably like Jays ML at small plus-money better than TT over 4' +100.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Sup Biff. Finally made it to GA. Drove all night and still haven't slept. Instead of going to bed I'm on beer 3 and talked my dad into going for Mexican & margaritas. Decided to ride this no sleep and just tie on a good drunk tonight. It's 80 here so we are playing golf in the morning, beers & Masters in the afternoon.

Good luck on your plays tonight.
    Woot! Glad to hear that you made it safely. Have fun!

SilverTongueFox

I took Jays ML & TT o4.5

BiffTFinancial

I took Jays ML & TT o4.5

BiffTFinancial

Will almost certainly be on Rays/Reds under and/or FF under Sunday. Total currently 8, under juiced. Would hope to get under 8 and/or FF under 4 at reasonable juice.

SilverTongueFox

Biff, what's the weather in Arlington? Rangers scored fewer than 4 runs 8 of 10 games. No Beltre. Not a scary Texas lineup. Cosart has good stuff. Thinking Rangers TT u4.5. Small sample but he did pitch well in Arlington last year in his only start.

bbedore
    Update your status
    bbedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Biff, what's the weather in Arlington? Rangers scored fewer than 4 runs 8 of 10 games. No Beltre. Not a scary Texas lineup. Cosart has good stuff. Thinking Rangers TT u4.5. Small sample but he did pitch well in Arlington last year in his only start.
    It's 85 and sunny here. Wind blowing in from the south (blowing in from right).

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by bbedore View Post
    Thanks. Should have been more clear. What do you think of Rangers TT u4.5 EV

2daBank

I think avoid any under like the plague when it warm and the wind blowing in at Arlington.

2daBank

Hard not to continue backing brew crew, volquez numbers overall vs them not bad but has been blown up several times at miller park..

BiffTFinancial

Agree, like under there. Arlington unders have changed since they changed the ballpark structurally and it makes it a little more difficult to predict the impact of high wind. Still, i have a pretty big margin there and under 9 +110 looks good.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by bbedore View Post
    Thank you. It used to be that that meant that the wind tunnel would be in effect, but that changed last spring. The structural changes were supposed to reduce the wind tunnel and it seems like it has turned that from a strong over wind to an under wind.

BiffTFinancial

I'd take game under. You can the potential for a push and plus-money, and why rob yourself of the joy of seeing the Astros lineup put zeroes on the scoreboard?

Jesus33

these totals are killing us today ughh...scared to pull the trigger on the brews, jays, and was tonight..any thoughts? if u had to pick wut would u take biff?? thx..

BiffTFinancial

these totals are killing us today ughh...scared to pull the trigger on the brews, jays, and was tonight..any thoughts? if u had to pick wut would u take biff?? thx..
    Jays TT. Something fishy with the Rats/Brewers under. Maybe roof is going to be open or something.

Jesus33

dam i seen this a little to late..like 1 min to late lol

Jesus33

i did take em straight up to win though like u said earlier but I was trying to take TT

BiffTFinancial

Both Astros/Rangers under and Mets look like possibilities late. HOU/TEX FF under 5 -105 and Mets FF ML +143 maybe be the way to go.

Jesus33

let us know whats up biff...do you not like gray and the A's tonight??

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last