BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

upon further review, upgrading Tribe to 2u

Thursday 4.10.2014
    2* Tribe ML (-118)

actafoolzz
    actafoolzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

went for Tribe -1 RL. Didn't like the juice. Thankyou for the picks yesterday, its been a good week.

Jay Millz
    Jay Millz's Avatar Become A Pro!

very consistent. keep it up!

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Hey, TT, what's up? Good to see. Things are great with me - how are you?
    Man, things are great. I've been betting local with my book here in town for the past couple years, but I just got the BetJam account up and running again. My local didn't do MLB and I decided to try my luck with baseball again. How have the past couple years gone for you?

Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

haha wow you gota busy day BOL with work and the tribe...Its definitely not about the quantity we play, 1 good play=+ profit= Good day lol not trying to break the bank in one day....yea weather has been AMAZINGG i actually cant wait to ball today....

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by actafoolzz View Post
    went for Tribe -1 RL. Didn't like the juice. Thankyou for the picks yesterday, its been a good week.
    I was very close to playing -1 RL myself.

Thanks for your kind words, you are quite welcome. Been fun, let's keep it going!
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 04-10-14 at 10:03 AM.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Man, things are great. I've been betting local with my book here in town for the past couple years, but I just got the BetJam account up and running again. My local didn't do MLB and I decided to try my luck with baseball again. How have the past couple years gone for you?
    Things have been great with me. Kids now old enough to play sports and it's a blast. Welcome back!

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Greeaat start to the season bifff! just checking in....sorry a little late, was briefly incarcerated in LA county jail for some bullshit marijuana charges, just got out last weekend.....working on catching up...first few weeks of season are always my favorite... anyways will definitely be following along, and best of luck

Jay Millz
    Jay Millz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Greeaat start to the season bifff! just checking in....sorry a little late, was briefly incarcerated in LA county jail for some bullshit marijuana charges, just got out last weekend.....working on catching up...first few weeks of season are always my favorite... anyways will definitely be following along, and best of luck
    best thing i've seen all day

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Like when the Army recruiter asks Murray and Ramis in Stripes:

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?

Convicted? No, never convicted.

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, ya got my attention. I've been asking on my NBA thread to look for any hot MLB threads. My NBA system (+121 units) is almost over and need a fix for baseball. Keep it up.

Looking at past posts -1 RL?

Where can you get that LOL leaves me in a conundrum. play -1' ? or skip the play!

Grinder
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 04-10-14 at 03:50 PM.

Jesus33

the play is tribe ML

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Hey hey hey - smoke weed everyday.

Glad to hear that you're a free man again. Sorry to hear that the "justice" system was bringing you down, and very disappointing to hear that anyone actually has to do jail time for weed. Seems pretty victimless to me...

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

R.I.P. Harold Ramis. The world is not the same without you.

Jesus33

Biff whenever you get a chance lemme kno what you think of the dodgers and giants -1 tomorrow??

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    Well, ya got my attention. I've been asking on my NBA thread to look for any hot MLB threads. My NBA system (+121 units) is almost over and need a fix for baseball. Keep it up.

Looking at past posts -1 RL?

Where can you get that LOL leaves me in a conundrum. play -1' ? or skip the play!

Grinder
    Today, i'm on just 2* Tribe ML (-118).

5D is one of the only books that offers -1 RL, but you should always "roll your own" even at 5D. That is, place two wagers, one ML and one -1' RL, such that your ML to-win amount = your RL stake (so that if team wins by 1 run, you push). For example, if ML is -150 and -1' RL is +150, to put 100 bucks on the -1 RL, you lay 60 to win 40 on ML and 40 to win 60 on -1' RL. You're ultimately laying 100 to win 100 on -1 RL. I play a lot of -1 RLs, esp when backing home team. I don't like to pay more than 20c juice on a play, and i have no problem with a push.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    Biff whenever you get a chance lemme kno what you think of the dodgers and giants -1 tomorrow??
    I have about an hour before i have to leave for hoops and will be getting a start on tomorrow's card. Not sure how soon i'll get to that one, and I'm going out after hoops to watch Tribe game, but worse to worse, i should be able to run some initial numbers on that one before i hit the hay around 1 am.

KawadaKicks17
    KawadaKicks17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

I see the WSocks scoring many runs today. Do you not?

Jesus33

I have about an hour before i have to leave for hoops and will be getting a start on tomorrow's card. Not sure how soon i'll get to that one, and I'm going out after hoops to watch Tribe game, but worse to worse, i should be able to run some initial numbers on that one before i hit the hay around 1 am.

thats awesome just got back from ballin it was beautiful out today...enjoyy the game nothing like going out and having a great night FOR FREE(lol after indians pull it off)

brucethebear
    brucethebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post

lol.

then he asks - are either of you homosexual?
    ramis - no, but we are willing to learn.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by KawadaKicks17 View Post
    I do not. I'm a big Salazar fan. Granted, as a Tribe fan, I'm biased.

BiffTFinancial

thats awesome just got back from ballin it was beautiful out today...enjoyy the game nothing like going out and having a great night FOR FREE(lol after indians pull it off)
    Thanks, brotha. Been playing with the same group of guys who are my best friends for a long time. This is our 18th year together, and tonight is last night of regular season before playoffs. We're hoping to keep it going to year 20.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13791

Biff, and other friends. You on top of the Openssl Bloodheart thing? If not, check out my players talk thread. pretty important.

Jesus33

Thanks, brotha. Been playing with the same group of guys who are my best friends for a long time. This is our 18th year together, and tonight is last night of regular season before playoffs. We're hoping to keep it going to year 20.
    woww thats unbelievable actually...most of the time people fall out thats very impressive..keeps you in shape and its a blast...

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

It's just been one of those (fukin shit) days. Can't seem to get anything to fall this way. Heading back to Atl tomorrow with the kids to visit with my parents for the week. It's an 18hr trip so I will be be traveling for the better part of the next 2 days. Decided to drive this time. Should jump back on here Saturday evening or Sunday. BOL, enjoy your weekend and hope you continue to run hot.

BiffTFinancial

Thursday 4.10.2014 updated card
    2* Tribe ML (-118) - LOSER

0-1 -2.36u

Damn my eyes for playing Tribe for 2u. Let my Tribe/Salazar fanship allow me to become too pie-eyed and optimistic. Dumb.

34-14-6 +21.68u MLB to date.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by KawadaKicks17 View Post
    Good call by you, bad call by me. Nice hit!

BiffTFinancial

Like Giants, not as crazy about Dodgers. Will probably be looking to play Dodgers/Dbacks over assuming roof is open. BOL whatever you decide.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    It's just been one of those (fukin shit) days. Can't seem to get anything to fall this way. Heading back to Atl tomorrow with the kids to visit with my parents for the week. It's an 18hr trip so I will be be traveling for the better part of the next 2 days. Decided to drive this time. Should jump back on here Saturday evening or Sunday. BOL, enjoy your weekend and hope you continue to run hot.
    Sorry about your rough day, STF. Get back in there when your schedule permits. I have confidence in you. Sometimes, it's just not your day.

Have a great trip and safe travels, brotha.

BiffTFinancial

woww thats unbelievable actually...most of the time people fall out thats very impressive..keeps you in shape and its a blast...
    It's pretty awesome, and a great that it's kept a group of good friends close for so long. Last night was not so great. We won by forfeit when a player on their team dislocated his kneecap about 10 minutes in. His left kneecap was about two inches off center. Poor guy. We had to hold him stationary until the ambulance arrived. Glad that it wasn't one of my guys, but so sad to see anyone hurt like that. We play at Cleveland State rec and a handful of their players were there. They kept walking over to check it out. There were some looks of stark terror on a lot of guys faces in that gym last night.

BiffTFinancial

Some early leans, may book later this morning. Have only had time to initial data into model, no capping yet.

Marlins [love Fernandez]
    Red Sox
    Nats
    Cubs FF
    Pads
    Giants
    Tribe/White Sox under
    Dodgers/Dbacks over

back later

actafoolzz
    actafoolzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

We'll get em next time. Thanks for the plays

Jesus33

It's pretty awesome, and a great that it's kept a group of good friends close for so long. Last night was not so great. We won by forfeit when a player on their team dislocated his kneecap about 10 minutes in. His left kneecap was about two inches off center. Poor guy. We had to hold him stationary until the ambulance arrived. Glad that it wasn't one of my guys, but so sad to see anyone hurt like that. We play at Cleveland State rec and a handful of their players were there. They kept walking over to check it out. There were some looks of stark terror on a lot of guys faces in that gym last night.

woww that suckss, tearing your triad= life long injury, especially at his age. thats pretty sad considering its a friendly game....

Jesus33

i kinda like the fish, giants, and would like to stay away fro the dodgers but I do feel they have a slight edge

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Thursday 4.10.2014 updated card
    2* Tribe ML (-118) - LOSER

0-1 -2.36u

Damn my eyes for playing Tribe for 2u. Let my Tribe/Salazar fanship allow me to become too pie-eyed and optimistic. Dumb.

34-14-6 +21.68u MLB to date.
    You were on the "right" side last night....it just didn't come in...happens alot in betting.after all the Tribe were 17-2 last year vs CWS.!!...................that's why they call it gambling................................gl

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last