Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

There should be a reason a winning system works and it should apply to every team every year.
    Actually I agree in principle with calebepley93. That and it's why I like the S1 Follow plays in Stifs NBA system. 10 years, every year was a winner - ALL teams winning. . . until this year.

But, you did clear 100 units last year and that would take even more work so what do i know.
    Also agree with that LOL I just hang on and hope for the best!

As for the "R" word comment. When your daughter who has Down Syndrome and knows she is not like others but wishes she was (like all Down Syndrome people do) and she likes to read what dad likes to read so she can try to be like us and then see's comments like that, it makes her very sad because in her mind, all of a sudden, a stranger is making fun her and insulting her for something she really wishes she did not have.

And frankly, at that time, if I would have come down on you for saying it, I'm pretty sure you would not have listened.

I'm a father of a child with Down Syndrome which is the most amazing, loving, affliction I have ever seen so yea - I lashed out - sorry.

cwin32
    cwin32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully you don't need to be a parent of someone with Down Syndrome to realize calling someone a retard is offensive

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Did psg just tie

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by illisdre View Post
    Did psg just tie
    yes, i gotta have to live with that. I was watching the game...could comment, but wont change a thing...

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Im taking LAD -1 run line wish me luck chaps.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9759

I was going to ask, whats more risk in this situation. Playing a two team parlay as Stifler suggested or just playing RL on LAD. ?????????

illisdre

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    I was going to ask, whats more risk in this situation. Playing a two team parlay as Stifler suggested or just playing RL on LAD. ?????????
    Well LAD line is absolutely iased. Totally not reflective of true odds. It makes me sick. They should win today... Were assuming the pitcher but factor in the fact that they shoulda won last two games.
    LAD can't hit well so that's the negative of run line. -1 gives u slightly better odds than ml

Therefore I'm going to take -1. At 2/3. And -1.5 at 1/3 wage

BigBanker
    BigBanker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Sorry to hear that but I should of said save the speech as I knew it was coming.

J.M. Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker View Post
    Sorry to hear that but I should of said save the speech as I knew it was coming.
    I dont think "save the speech" makes things right. Some thing a long the lines of "sorry, I was wrong to say that" would be much better.

J.M. Disciple

Grinder from a poker standpoint in terms of making +EV decisions; do you think playing A bets at 57% win ratio with juice -150 and higher are worth it? Does the system being a chase basically make that rule irrelevant? I was thinking about it because of the John Morrison NBA thread people stopped playing A bets because statistically you lose money on them long run because win ratio is only just above 50% and when your laying -170 and higher you lose money on your A bets long run.

illisdre

does anyone actually use the betpoints.. i just wagered about 500 on LAD..

illisdre

lol great

Greg242
    Greg242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6854

Come on Dodgers

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39350

So lets recap:

Monday we had racism.

Tuesday we had tout spam and a fool who doesn't care if the games win or lose.

Wednesday we have ignorance towards the handicapped.

Just dying to see what Thursday has in store for us...........

BigBanker
    BigBanker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

LAD vs BAL this system is starting to go pear shaped everyone giving back there 129 units lol

illisdre

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    So lets recap:

Monday we had racism.

Wallco, i don't think theres a need to "recap" ..
    Just start talking baseball and drop the arguing.. if someone has a different opinion. so be it.

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

How is this possible, dodgesr sucks

illisdre

Better question is Why the fuk are the Odds being -300 for the Dodgers??

calebepley93
    calebepley93's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    So lets recap:

Monday we had racism.

I get offended easily as well. Let's watch it from now on, guys.

dogs1972
    dogs1972's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

It's my own fault, when the leader of the thread couldn't find it in himself to play the system properly I guess I should have known better. I lost 50+ units on the NBA thread so losing ridiculous large bets with crazy odds feels pretty normal at this point.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39350

Quote Originally Posted by illisdre View Post
    Wallco, i don't think theres a need to "recap" ..
    Just start talking baseball and drop the arguing.. if someone has a different opinion. so be it.
    You're right, there is no need, I already did it.

illisdre

game fukin over.

I think that.... ya.. i think that does it for me . i dunno . time to quit?

Huego
    Huego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

damn it...i set my 1 unit higher than i should have. i underestimated the damage laying all this juice and losing can do to one's bankroll.

J.M. Disciple

A) 1.57 to win 1.00
    B) 4.47 to win 2.57
    C) 17.6 to win 7.04
    D) to win 24.64

.... LOL wallco, with all due respect you went from a bitchy troll to a comedian

The stilfer 2.0 system is still up if you all find the thread. It was up 41 units yesterday. Everything based on RL. Doing very well early on.... does not mean you should jump ship though.

PPS...
    learn to labby...

olmec
    olmec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    OH sorry - what if the Dodgers WIN - then he is screwed LOL

If the Dodgers lose . . .

Then he plays the "D" play pretending the Dodgers lost a 7 unit game. If I would have thought this through before I emptied my bank (lol not really but it felt like it) I would have done the same knowing absolutly nothing about soccer . . . or even what league that is. Hell, I don't even know what PSG is, a team??
    What if both of them lost we didn't talk about it ) lets talk. Cause it s happening

J.M. Disciple

went from up 6u at my peak today on the week to down 4u. day of dogs for nba, mlb and nhl.

gotta root for Sea now for cisco system...

Huego

Seattle wasn't a play for cisco's system. home favs need to close at -110 or higher for it to be a play.

J.M. Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Huego View Post
    Seattle wasn't a play for cisco's system. home favs need to close at -110 or higher for it to be a play.
    I placed my bets before work and my book had sea -116 and det -104; oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Labbying anyways, so dont have to worry about B C D if they lose. Thanks for the heads up though. I seen some thing in the Cave tab about them hitting -110 makes it a play. The way I run my labby need to basically place all my bets same time so i know how many #s and how much each bet is.

Huego

I see. Good Luck...hope they pull it out.

J.M. Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Huego View Post
    I see. Good Luck...hope they pull it out.
    Thank you.

On a side note for everyone else as I have mentioned in on3's thread and I think one other thread about using a .500 filter. There is a home system that has showed a profit past 3 years by only playing teams at home 60% and above and 40% and lower on the road. I am personally going to implement a .500 filter and only play teams above .500 and facing teams under .500. I believe Cisco has the same filter for his .470 system, but I am not very familiar with all the details of that system.

I just hope limiting some of the plays does not cost a overall profit. I know kev mentioned it with the wallco's nba system by eliminating the worse team ATS, he was able to show a profit in that system as well. Very good filter, but most of the time it is not applied because takes a lot long to back test. It would not eliminate the LAD loss, but its good to learn from past mistakes and move forward.

Good night everyone and good Luck moving forward.

shysta
    shysta's Avatar Become A Pro!

long season, we'll make the units back, I made a parley like stifler, except I did PSG over, so I am down 11.5 units from this dodgers chase so far, but I am going to end it here for dodgers chase and take the loss. I like this system and going to stick to it til the end, we'll hit a winning streak sooner or later.

Hax
    Hax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by shysta View Post
    long season, we'll make the units back, I made a parley like stifler, except I did PSG over, so I am down 11.5 units from this dodgers chase so far, but I am going to end it here for dodgers chase and take the loss. I like this system and going to stick to it til the end, we'll hit a winning streak sooner or later.
    It's a SD fade, not a Dodgers chase.

shysta
    shysta's Avatar Become A Pro!

right SD fade, my bad

Stifler

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    - i parlayed the Dodgers today with Paris Saint Germain (FRA Cup soccer). Normally not the way to play the system, but i like PSG today. I wanted to parlay ManCity first, but i like the fact that PSG gets dropped from the CL. They should be focused on winning the league and the Cup. Do not tail blindly if anyone is going to follow the parlay, just a little advice. If u wanna play it right, just play the ml on Dodgers.

S3

(C Bet) SD fade: Dodgers 1,526 1,90u | Dodgers 1,549 5,282u | Dodgers + PSG 2,147 7,133u

P2

(A Bet) Masterson: Cleveland 1,752 1,33u

records:
    S1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
    S2: W 1 | L 0 (+1,00 units)
    S3: W 28 | L 1 (-8,503 units)
    P1: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
    P2: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)
    P3: W 0 | L 0 (0 units)

pending:
    - S3 SD fade, D Bet on 19.04.2013
    - P2 Masterson, B Bet on next start

________________________________________ _____________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1-3

Stifler

I can already tell i will also parlay the D bet tomorrow with soccer on the weekend to reduce the juice.

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last