cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr Crumbs Leans for 7/3/09

For today's baseball action I like the following games. I was on a crumb hunt last night and this morning

Dodgers/Padres under 7 +105
    Texas+115
    Seattle+107
    Pirates/Fish under 8.5 +105 (Only 35% of bettors are playing it)

* Cubs were removed as I realized that there was certain system play that I had overlooked, but I am on it and pounding the -1.5 line on that play
    Last edited by cocknocker; 07-03-09 at 10:25 AM.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    For today's baseball action I like the following games. I was on a crumb hunt last night and this morning

Texas+115
    Seattle+107
    Cubs-1.5 +125

Hey CK.......I've been feelin' your pain with this reliever heartburn bro.

I have a question....and please don't take this the wrong way (like I'm tryin' to tell you how to do your thang).....but looking back over the detailed notes you created for us before the baseball season began. Why are you not playing more 1st 5 on these games that you are capping correctly? It happens to all of us sometimes where we just cant see the fly on our nose and I'm just attempting to help you out just as you have helped us all out immensely. Is my thinking way off? Anyway.....I will continue to tail you because you are straight up money even on your "off" weeks. Much love and positivity.....peace out.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I'm on the Cubs as well Ck in parlay w/ Spankees, ML both ways

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

TLDK

what happend to your bling bling system for baseball ? ... I recall you said something like you need 1/3 of the season as data ?... I was just wondering how you are doing ??

GL

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

what is astounding is greinke has pitched 115.1 innings, 114 k's and only 3 hr's given up. now that my friends is dominance.

solobass
    las vegas.

minnesota @ the series price might be a good buy. french making his starting debut for detroit probably will stretch the bullpen early in the series.

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    TLDK

what happend to your bling bling system for baseball ? ... I recall you said something like you need 1/3 of the season as data ?... I was just wondering how you are doing ??

GL

Hey Peter.......life has me kinda chasing my tail right now, so I haven't been able to do the necessary research for that system yet. Hopefully I can get to it soon....

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    what is astounding is greinke has pitched 115.1 innings, 114 k's and only 3 hr's given up. now that my friends is dominance.

So you will be playing the Royals today then? I was thinking about playing that one as well, but a buddy talked me out of it.....

How is your recovery going btw??? Hope you're well.

thegenix
    thegenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    So you will be playing the Royals today then? I was thinking about playing that one as well, but a buddy talked me out of it.....

How is your recovery going btw??? Hope you're well.
    I was thinking of going against Greinke today. Granted he is a beast on the mound but the Royals can NOT hit lately. Danks is no one to shake a stick at either.

solobass, I'm also curious how you are doing. Hows the recovery going?

solobass
    las vegas.

recovery is going great, i talk through typing on my computer and adding my usual profanity to a robot voice has produced some hilarious moments. i have been getting down with rubik's cube (i was born in 1975....) for additional mental exercise besides the regular math regimen. i am almost done with the games and will post my picks in about 20 mins or so. now that i have a lot of current season data my model is getting better and better all the time. i was weighting defensive efficiency too high and not rewarding consistent offensive production enough. my pitcher formula though is top notch and i will not touch that all year. thanks for the well wishes!

thegenix
    thegenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    recovery is going great, i talk through typing on my computer and adding my usual profanity to a robot voice has produced some hilarious moments. i have been getting down with rubik's cube (i was born in 1975....) for additional mental exercise besides the regular math regimen. i am almost done with the games and will post my picks in about 20 mins or so. now that i have a lot of current season data my model is getting better and better all the time. i was weighting defensive efficiency too high and not rewarding consistent offensive production enough. my pitcher formula though is top notch and i will not touch that all year. thanks for the well wishes!
    glad to hear everything is going well! can't wait to see your picks for today!

solobass
    las vegas.

wow another standout stat and a proverbial dead canary in the coal mine....phils winning 37% of home games. they are the only team (+9) in their division with more runs scored than given up though. each of the teams in the NL east are so deeply flawed, i think it is there for either atlanta or florida for the taking.

solobass
    las vegas.

so.....let's get to it. what does my formula do? it gives me a majority of winners on most days. it was built to cherry pick the best opportunities but ended up slightly different. yesterday i was 6-3 (i know it does not count here though i did not post picks....) i will post all the picks here for a week and we will see where we are after that. do i bet on every game? almost. i lay off really heavy odds and parlay some heavier favorites.

fun fact of the day......we have 3 hernandez's on the mound today the best being king felix @ fenway.

National League winners
    CHC -170 (odds about right on this one)
    PIT +135
    WAS +110 (i know i know....)
    NYM +135
    STL -120
    COL -130
    SF -115

American League winners
    NYY (close one formula wise though....odds way to high for the yanks)-182
    CLE -125
    SEA -103 (the power matchup of the day, both teams have high scores)
    TB -138
    KC -145
    MIN -162
    LAA -150

best of luck today!

solobass
    las vegas.

oh yeah and the

LAD whatever the odds are.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    Hey Peter.......life has me kinda chasing my tail right now, so I haven't been able to do the necessary research for that system yet. Hopefully I can get to it soon....
    hey I hope you do better soon... bc it sounded promising...

GL my friend...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

(2x) yankees -1.5/+105 burnett has a .44/.98 in his last 3 with 26k's in 20 inn. pure dominance and in a complete groove right now vs the ice cold bats of toronto. tallet has a 1.52 whip last 3.

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post

Texas+115
    Seattle+107
    Pirates/Fish under 8.5 +105 (Only 35% of bettors are playing it)

* Cubs were removed as I realized that there was certain system play that I had overlooked, but I am on it and pounding the -1.5 line on that play
    Take the over in the Dodgers/Padres! ManRam is back and both teams have crazy historical numbers against their opposing pitchers. Even though both of these teams are slumping, the Dodgers in particular are more than overdue for a correction and they have great numbers against Gaudin. They'll be riding a Manny high. Simulating this game gives 8 runs by the 6th inning alone.

http://sportsinsights.com/overnight-injury-report.aspx

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

TB ML -135 (big)

MIN RL +125 (small)

SEA/BOS under 9 -118 (small)

GL!

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Felix- +106
    John Danks +141

happy 3rd of July all! time to start drinking peace!

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Anyone liking the Marlins today?

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by Panekkkk View Post
    Take the over in the Dodgers/Padres! ManRam is back and both teams have crazy historical numbers against their opposing pitchers. Even though both of these teams are slumping, the Dodgers in particular are more than overdue for a correction and they have great numbers against Gaudin. They'll be riding a Manny high. Simulating this game gives 8 runs by the 6th inning alone.

http://sportsinsights.com/overnight-injury-report.aspx

Manny is not to be counted on yet. Therefore his production would be iffy tonight to say the least. I'm rolling with the under

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Anyone liking the Marlins today?

Yesh! It's done! I played it as a -1.5 though since the Pirates aren't hitting the ball well right now

DeeWizzle

Yeah I was debating on ml or rl myself. Dont like the -161 but not a big fan of the 1 run w resulting in a L.

DeeWizzle

Cant pay the -161 so Rl it is. Lets go Fish

Dexter
    Update your status

yes sir arod!

DeeWizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    yes sir arod!

Dexter
    Update your status

(2x) yankees -1.5/+105 burnett has a .44/.98 in his last 3 with 26k's in 20 inn. pure dominance and in a complete groove right now vs the ice cold bats of toronto. tallet has a 1.52 whip last 3.
    (3x) cards -120 - bailey has proven nothing at this level, and it looks more and more like TINSTAAPP was correct when looking at this overhyped righthander. piniero has a 1.59/.71 last 3 and a 2.97/1.12 career vs the reds. bailey has a 14.7/3.13 in 2 career starts vs the cards.

(3x) under dodgers 7.5 (A5)

(1x) padres +1.5/-140 (A2)

(2x) astros +100 - heavy/consistent movement says houston is the play.

(2x) under redsox 8.5 - king felix has a whip of .78 in his last 3 - wakefield a 1.07.

(2x) under kc 7.5 - greinke has a whip of 1.19 in his last 3 - danks a .85.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Paulino -155

just up from the minors....are ya kinnding me....gotta play the Mets

melincrea
    melincrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta
    Florida
    Boston
    Chi. White Sox

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    just up from the minors....are ya kinnding me....gotta play the Mets
    i remember lopez from the orioles.....he hasnt pitched since 2007.

paulino -155?

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

SEA ML

felix is on fire, and the mariners should have a little carryover from the win in new york.

HOU ML

giants dropped their last two, houston won their last 2 so with a little reverse linemovement, i've got to take the stros to get it done here.

KC/CHW under 7

that line opened at 7.5 @ -130. Now that it's down to 7 i can get it at even money so it's time to drop 2 units on it.

i also have a small parlay on LA, Tampa, and Minny on the moneylines.

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

i remember lopez from the orioles.....he hasnt pitched since 2007.

paulino -155?
    ya i remember rodrigo lopez. He is too capable of gemming for me to touch that game. Likewise, he could get shelled, line movements on the moneylines and the O/U indicate the books think he might pitch well.

Dexter
    Update your status

added play:

(2x) braves -130 - braves are streaking at W4, and the nats the other way at L3. kawakami has a 2.57/1.07 last 3 - detwiller a 5.50/1.61. like the late movement as well.

Dexter
    Update your status

scumbag idiot fan grabbed the 3rd out with his hat when youkilis could have made the play. 3 runs followed and im sure he'll be watching his back when he leaves the stadium tonight. jackass was even laughing after the rbi double. hopefully he gets jumped

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

You took Wakefield tonight, Dex?

123 Last