BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talkin thur day games

Ok my friends you know the drill, ill be out working till 1:30 or so, got a few i like but wouldnt mind hearing more.

Col-108 maybe -1.5...seems like ive read this story, Bravos ace who handled a beat up version of Rox at home comes to Coors to face another pitcher with filthy stuff who got touched up a little in Hotlanta...does this sound familiar to anyone? Oh and guess what he also got lit up last time he was at Coors not saying Hanson gives up a ton but i think Chacin will be tough on the braves.

SD +1.5 -160, gonna wait and see if this goes lower as Fishy money comes in, also playing Pads ml smaller before 1st pitch. Maybe Fish show some toughness and pull out a win here but it wont be easy and forgive me for thinking Vazquez has been pitching a little above his head and no damn way id trust that dude at -159 (seriously who is that crazy? -159 and climbing for a streaky team that has been known to drop some gms with a pitcher there no way you can trust in this spot?) , Seriously even if you disagree with me on this gm i encourage you not to lay that juice simply thinking "Fish cant get swept by shitty Pads", trust me whether pads pull the sweep they damn sure have a better chance than that price

a little extra info , i have missed both Cards totals this series (doesnt happen often) when i really thought i was spot on, anyway for what it worth i had the series mapped out as over g1, un gm 2, and OV gm3 with this being my fav gm for Cards to win since series started (may still play them).. obviously im not trusting myself to play it as i think i can wait till Cards land in pit to start making money off them again. couldnt tell you if it means fade the hell out of that over or that im likely not to have had all 3 wrong? i dont know that why im passing.

that all i got, comments, questions, thoughts you have on these or any other games appreciated?

will be out early in morning and hopefully back around 2:30 central, would love to get creative with the Laa/tex total
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-21-11 at 12:35 AM.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

crappy teams road teams vs the marlins are always good bets. with the padres in town there will be 3000 people there tops and with it being a 12:30 game in the middle of july they won't break 1000(literally)

the books have overpriced traditional homefield advantage for the marlins for years and it's getting progessively worse

I'm as confused by the toronto line as I've ever been. Pinnacle opened the morrow/vargas today at -149 and it closed at -177. They open tomorrow's romero/fister line at -170 its now at =177. How is it possible the romero/fister matchup is more advantageous for toronto? Is Romero plus his being a lefty(sea worse against lefties but NOTHING compared to toronto's lefty/righty difference) worth THAT much more than Morrow? The difference between vargas and fister seeing that vargas is a lefty and fister is a slightly better pitcher has got to be at least 15-20 cents. I wish I could just run an arbitrage between those two matchups

Any kind of explanation?

BigDan

that perfect should be rapping up when im getting off work. maybe ill hear some scores on the radio listening to the Cards gm.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im more interested in your thoughts about Det/Twins & Rangers/Angels

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Im more interested in your thoughts about Det/Twins & Rangers/Angels

i felt going into the tex/laa series i wouldnt touch a side, wasnt convinced Halo's could hit (still am not) and wasnt sure if their pitching could rise to the occasion, been easy passes for me. I do think there is a great chance to do something with the total, just not 100% convinced how to go about it yet, none of my props will be open but believe me it hot outside and ill be home before this game starts just like the aca/ace we got in SF today

I dont have time for det/minny tonight bro. it a night gm and ill have plenty of time for it when i get home.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im going Under on NY/TB . Seems like they are due for an over but TB does not score much at home.

I don't see Ny lighting up shields either.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Im going Under on NY/TB . Seems like they are due for an over but TB does not score much at home.

I don't see Ny lighting up shields either.

this is a tough one to make in this game but i always auto bet nyy tt ov when fat boy pitches, they score for him and it should be reasonably low at 4 id guess, figure push really be worst case (if total gets bet down enough maybe we see a juiced 3.5? or a least ov 4 for cheap). I dont know exact numbers but i know it hits majority of time, pushed last time against Tor.

BigDan

think i will more than likely be on ov in tb but will wait till i get off work, also looking at mil/zona ov but again late gm so i will decide when i get off work. GL everyone.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

These are must win games for the Tigers, especially after committing to winning the division by trading for a new 3B.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i'm on the Cards/Mets over, like that one a lot. lean under in SD/FL and SEA/TOR in the other early games. FYI, dome will be closed in Toronto, which should cut down how much the ball will carry. haven't gotten to the later games yet, but when TB is at home, it's under or nothing for me.

[corrected this: initially said i leaned over in TOR when i lean under]
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 07-21-11 at 06:59 AM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i'm on the Cards/Mets over, like that one a lot. lean under in SD/FL and over in SEA/TOR in the other early games. FYI, dome will be closed in Toronto, which should cut down how much the ball will carry. haven't gotten to the later games yet, but when TB is at home, it's under or nothing for me.
    yea but nyy tt ov is auto bet when fat boy pitches, seeing how CC should be loaded up on cake and ready to go party for his b-day the over gm kinda makes more sense here i think. i dont know like i said ill worry about it when i get home as i dont see line doing anything but getting better on that one.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yea but nyy tt ov is auto bet when fat boy pitches, seeing how CC should be loaded up on cake and ready to go party for his b-day the over gm kinda makes more sense here i think. i dont know like i said ill worry about it when i get home as i dont see line doing anything but getting better on that one.
    you are right that the NYY TT over has been gold when Sabathia pitches this season, so maybe the best play for me is to pass. that said, you would go broke play overs at the Trop. that place can cool off the best offenses, and now that the Rays are built proper defensively, they really use it to their advantage.

BigDan

well my main man Biff has gotten me to trust the stl ov so am adding that right now...so daytime card goes a little something like this...

Rox-108 2u
    rox rl +170 1 to 1.7
    SD rl-160 1.6 to 1
    SD +147 .5 to .73
    Stl ov 8 to win 1
    tex/laa un 6.5 to win 1

Fun 6 teamer for day..

stl +1.5
    sea+1.5
    sd +1.5
    col-1.5
    tex/laa un 6.5
    mil/zona ov 8.5

pays bout 36 to 1 letting myself do 1 of these a day just for fun.

BiffTFinancial

BOL, BigDan, here's to an offensive explosion in Flushing. capped the NYY/TB game, i lean under there. not certain that i'll play it, but personally, i wouldn't back at over at the Trop with Riggs' money, much less mine. Yanks TT over seems stronger than game over, so maybe that's the way to go.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL, BigDan, here's to an offensive explosion in Flushing. capped the NYY/TB game, i lean under there. not certain that i'll play it, but personally, i wouldn't back at over at the Trop with Riggs' money, much less mine. Yanks TT over seems stronger than game over, so maybe that's the way to go.

yea bro, i still have a lot of time before i make a decision on nyy gm. just putting it out there as i saw a really low number, cc b-day, and seems everyone so far is lining up to be on this under. well talking to you degenerate fukkers this morning has me running late so ill be out in the heat a little longer than i was hoping for today gotta love 115 degree heat index i got fukkin sunburnt yesterday and i was done by 1, and i never burn after 1st of the year plus i wear a mild sunblock

BigDan

well i feel very fortunate to have pushed the stl over. knew i should have left it alone but for once im happy with a push.

Fuk, how long was Pads gm delayed for? i expected that shit to be over with by the time i got in.

BiffTFinancial

well i feel very fortunate to have pushed the stl over. knew i should have left it alone but for once im happy with a push. Fuk, how long was Pads gm delayed for? i expected that shit to be over with by the time i got in.
    we only got the push thanks to vintage fielding shenanigans by the Mets. man are they awful.

Pads game was delayed for a solid two hours.

Rocks game off to a solid start, hope it continues for you.

BigDan

yea i was listening to the gm on the radio, happy to see Westbrook starting to round into form where he throws ks low in the zone and gets a ton of ground outs. didnt hurt that we actually had solid play from the middle infielders today. just heard today that Nats would give up Desmond and Storen for Rasmus, if that shit tru i dont know wtf we waiting for. It would be so fukkin nice to have a real glove at short and a top notch reliever. Theriot obp has been horrific since the end of may so if he isnt hitting or getting on base not sure why the fukk we have to watch him try and filed grounders.

BiffTFinancial

yea i was listening to the gm on the radio, happy to see Westbrook starting to round into form where he throws ks low in the zone and gets a ton of ground outs. didnt hurt that we actually had solid play from the middle infielders today. just heard today that Nats would give up Desmond and Storen for Rasmus, if that shit tru i dont know wtf we waiting for. It would be so fukkin nice to have a real glove at short and a top notch reliever. Theriot obp has been horrific since the end of may so if he isnt hitting or getting on base not sure why the fukk we have to watch him try and filed grounders.
    that would be nice, particularly since Jay is there waiting to play full-time.

BigDan

i felt going into the tex/laa series i wouldnt touch a side, wasnt convinced Halo's could hit (still am not) and wasnt sure if their pitching could rise to the occasion, been easy passes for me. I do think there is a great chance to do something with the total, just not 100% convinced how to go about it yet, none of my props will be open but believe me it hot outside and ill be home before this game starts just like the aca/ace we got in SF today

I dont have time for det/minny tonight bro. it a night gm and ill have plenty of time for it when i get home.

something tells me im gonna be really pissed that i didnt make it home in time to play neither team to score 3 in the tex/laa gm.

BigDan

Cash the Pads ml and rl