Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Ron Washington is such a bad manager sometimes...why didn't he pinch hit for Lewis with the bases loaded? In a game like this, you just gotta get runs when you can....

Trivial
    Trivial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3472

Quote Originally Posted by supr_villn View Post
    what did i tell u ?? ..

(no -> seriously)

WHAT
    DID
    I
    TELL
    U !! ??
    Are you old enough to be wagering? You certainly do not show any signs of maturity past the 7 total you just won.

Seriously. Get a life. This thread is for mature adults.

supr_villn
    the play never changes
    supr_villn's Avatar Become A Pro!

i 2x parlay'd TEX ml even.& TEX STL over 8.5 (+145) ALT LINE ..

lol but i'll give u credit as having had
    absolutely ((no clue)) of that ,, it's cool !

& yes i went all in

better luck in 2012 .. & when i say better luck
    i mean in terms of actually FIGURING IT OUT

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wow, I cannot believe this. Last frickin out. I cannot tell if Cruz could/should have gotten that.

815Sox

YES!!! That was unexpected.

Trivial

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    YES!!! That was unexpected.
    AMEN my Illinois brother.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Trivial View Post
    Are you old enough to be wagering? You certainly do not show any signs of maturity past the 7 total you just won.

Seriously. Get a life. This thread is for mature adults.
    Just ignore him Triv...forget it.

Trivial

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Just ignore him Triv...forget it.
    Done already.

Love The Action

Ouch...

815Sox

LTA, I want to thank you for this great thread. I learned so much from this thread, particularly the importance of value and finding good prices. It is a lesson that has not only improved my baseball picks, but also the other sports I play (especially hockey). I had alot of fun this year. I will be watching the other threads you have.

Here's to hoping we have an NBA season (looking a little bit more likely now), I would like to learn about NBA betting.

Also, to everyone else that participates in this thread, it has been great talking to you all.

Love The Action

LTA, I want to thank you for this great thread. I learned so much from this thread, particularly the importance of value and finding good prices. It is a lesson that has not only improved my baseball picks, but also the other sports I play (especially hockey). I had alot of fun this year. I will be watching the other threads you have.

Here's to hoping we have an NBA season (looking a little bit more likely now), I would like to learn about NBA betting.

Also, to everyone else that participates in this thread, it has been great talking to you all.

Trivial

Ouch...

My goodness. This is quite the game. Unreal.

Trivial

Great to learn alongside with you.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Damn, Cards win. Good game but I think Rangers will close it out tmoro

Trivial

What a crappy ending. Congrats to those that did a parlay with over 7 and Texas ML. You sure showed all us fools.

Love The Action

& yes i went all in

Fuking buried....

Plus, you mushed my Texas ML play...what a loser. You lost tonight, just like your losing record throughout the season. Where'd your season thread go...oh, let me guess, you got buried and let it die.

I just checked out your NHL plays...losers just like everything else you pick.

Seriously dude, take your jibberish and kick rocks. You are correct, the play never changes. Unfortunately, for you, that play is always a loser....

You are really, really bad at this. Good luck in the future...you will never get a response from me again.

Love The Action

MLB Final Numbers for Regular Season 2011

418 - 378 = +38.03x

MLB 2011 Playoff Recap 10/27/11

0 - 2 = -2x

MLB 2011 Playoffs

18 - 12 = +7.182

Just a brutal loss on the Rangers...we move on.

Love The Action

MLB 2011 Playoffs 10/28/11

Play #1

Rangers (-109) 1x (Locked) if Harrison v. Lohse

or

Rangers (+140) 1x (Locked) if Harrison v. Carpenter

Too tired for a writeup...good luck!

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

i 2x parlay'd TEX ml even.& TEX STL over 8.5 (+145) ALT LINE .. lol but i'll give u credit as having had absolutely ((no clue)) of that ,, it's cool ! & yes i went all in better luck in 2012 .. & when i say better luck i mean in terms of actually FIGURING IT OUT

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Fuking buried....

Plus, you mushed my Texas ML play...what a loser. You lost tonight, just like your losing record throughout the season. Where'd your season thread go...oh, let me guess, you got buried and let it die.

I just checked out your NHL plays...losers just like everything else you pick.

Seriously dude, take your jibberish and kick rocks. You are correct, the play never changes. Unfortunately, for you, that play is always a loser....

You are really, really bad at this. Good luck in the future...you will never get a response from me again.
    I think that wraps up this matter

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    I think that wraps up this matter
    I shouldn't have even responded - I usually don't respond to trolls - but I was so pissed after texas blew all of those leads that I took out all my frustration out on that terrorist fool.

I should really have more discipline though, especially after I told everyone not to respond.....oh well...back to the games.

Who do you like tonight?

Redscot

This game is pretty much pick'em as far as I am concerned, so, honestly, I think there is more value in the game with Carpenter pitching. At those plus odds I will be on Texas. As the series has unfolded and the batters having now seen the pitchers (majority of pitchers in this series had the advantage of not having faced the opp much if at all), the quality of ab's has increased as well. I don't see either of these offenses being shut down at this stage (not advocating the over here, yet). Gonna take a deeper look at it later this afternoon.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    This game is pretty much pick'em as far as I am concerned, so, honestly, I think there is more value in the game with Carpenter pitching. At those plus odds I will be on Texas. As the series has unfolded and the batters having now seen the pitchers (majority of pitchers in this series had the advantage of not having faced the opp much if at all), the quality of ab's has increased as well. I don't see either of these offenses being shut down at this stage (not advocating the over here, yet). Gonna take a deeper look at it later this afternoon.
    I just cant back Carp at -140 to -150 on three days rest against that rangers lineup. We all know what happened the last time he pitched on 3 days rest and it wasn't good.

I'm sort of worried my bet on texas in the harrisin/lohse matchup is going to stand at -109. My book has not cancelled it yet which would mean I basically have 2x on this game at around +125. Not good. I didnt think I had to click listed pitchers because the wager was presented as a specific pitching matchup with the carp/harrison matchup presented as the "alternate." In my anger, I forgot to click on listed pitchers because I didnt think it was necessary. I dont want 2x on texas at +125, especially since I'm beating the current number by ten cents with my 1x play in the carp/harrison matchup. I have to call my rep and figure this out. Whatever I am stuck with is what I will post for my record in this thread since this is really just to track my plays. I wouldn't mind having 2x if they were both at +140.....

Good luck Red...go get that money bud!

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

& yes i went all in

Yep u got it all figured out

I like how he post this in the 8th inning when the score was 7-4
    Why wait till the 8th when the game looks secure to declare your genius??

Obviously an air bet anyhow so point is irrelevant.....

upscope

Don't know what to think about tonight's game......really don't.

My first reaction was Rangers are going to have a tough time bouncing back from this. Then I thought w/ bullpens being heavily used & getting pounded the over looks nice. Now w/ Carpenter going it's tough to predict how he performs on short rest in a game #7

This game is a mess tonight & clearly difficult to get an accurate read on. It could really be a circus just like last night's game.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Don't know what to think about tonight's game......really don't.

My first reaction was Rangers are going to have a tough time bouncing back from this. Then I thought w/ bullpens being heavily used & getting pounded the over looks nice. Now w/ Carpenter going it's tough to predict how he performs on short rest in a game #7

This game is a mess tonight & clearly difficult to get an accurate read on. It could really be a circus just like last night's game.
    I agree to some extent. However, I love the rangers at +125 or better. I have them set at +120 dogs, but you can probably argue that number if you think carp gets shelled because of the three day rest issue or the rangers get shelled because of the cards "momentum" from last night. That was a tough loss last night, but I'm not sure that means texas will roll over tonight. At least I hope not....good luck on whatever you choose.

upscope

If Napoli & Cruz are out it's gonna be tough to back Texas

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Napoli & Cruz are in. Holliday is the one who may be in question.

Trivial

Good luck tonight gents. I am out tonight. Not placing any bets on this one. Remember, I hate baseball ;-). This one is just better than a coin flip and I should go with Texas but I cannot afford the wager (lost 16 units last night). Good luck to you all.

nmodi
    nmodi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4413

LTA,

Need advice..Do I hedge on Texas ...I have 750 to win 500 on Texas series win

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

The guy is getting healthier, and he just got two days of rest. I dont think the value is there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by CantLose1 View Post

Still laughing dummy?

Donnie Brasco
    Donnie Brasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1150

Hey guys, had redbirds +145 for the series, so i took rangers +135 and will just take a sure small profit and call it a night. Just wanted to say thanks to you LTA for a great season and for all the time u take to teach. U are a true asset. And to the rest of the gang, red, triv, and the rest, best of luck! See u guys around in football and college hoops i hope!

Redscot

Been a great season LTA, profitable regular season and playoffs. In a parallel universe I think you probably won twice the units (bad beats outweighed the breaks), but we'll get them next year. Thanks for all the work you put into it bro, like I have said before you are the James Brown of SBR, hardest workin' man!

Being as that I am up considerably this season gonna go a little out of the norm on my bets tonight and am hitching my wagon that Texas gets over 3.5 runs. Going Texas ML Texas over 3.5 and game over 7.5. Also doing small parlays of Texas over 3.5 with Texas wins by 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7+. What the hell, gonna have some fun with it on the last night and not wagering enough that it would put a dent in this season's winnings.

GL to all the thread members, hopefully the core of good guys in here continue to contribute as we go forward .

Play Ball! Hope we have a classic tonight!
    Last edited by Redscot; 10-28-11 at 06:58 PM.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

might be an over tonight, Carpenter on three days rest, bullpens have been overworked......

Love The Action

MLB 2011 Playoffs 10/28/11

Play #1

Rangers (-109) 1x (Locked) if Harrison v. Lohsse

Rangers (+140) 1x (Locked) if Harrison v. Carpenter
    I just got off the phone with my local agent who called the online book based out of the Caribbean. Both wagers count. Even though these were listed as specific pitchers on the wager form, I still failed to click the specific pitcher button. Therefore, action was listed for both wagers and I am stuck with wager at -109. Consequently, I have 2x on the Rangers tonight which will count for the final record. Let's go Texas! Good luck guys!

First ... 142143144145146147148 ... Last