Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Bulls have been starting out hot in the 1st Half then dying off in the 2nd Half lately!

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i can't believe this was a *20 pick i feel like an idiot.
    If you had the Clippers the other night when they were up 35-19 in the first quarter you would have thought you were a genius. The Clippers ended up losing big. Relax....it's the NBA. Same thing happened in the Rockets vs Hornets game to. Rockets were up by 20 plus and lost.

befus
    befus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4384

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Whatever man. What does it matter how many games he plays per day. It is the percentage that matters, and seems like he is doing well. Basketball has been smoking hot for him. And the start of baseball season sees him doing well too. GG is not like other people. Just like you are not like other people.
    You obviously have failed to grasp one of the key principles of gambling then. It matters very much how many games you play when you play giving juice or odds. Not wanting to start a flame war, but NO ONE can be long term winner playing more than six or seven bets (and units) per full card, and less is better. Anyone who plays two units on one game and 20 on another CAN NOT win long term. Unless the two unit plays are action plays and the normal bet is the so called 20 unit which really equates to one unit. Just saying what 40 years of gambling has taught me, or was taught to me along the way. Listen and learn, or not, your choice.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

it's exactly like i thought it was going to be before i saw this thread, i am such a sucker.
    they are down 2 points

postal warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    they are down 2 points
    Some people just shouldn't bet. This dude probably bet way more then he should have and is now going to sweat out every run each team makes.

DirkIsDirty
    DirkIsDirty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I am new to this forum but have been following for the last couple weeks. I don't get why people read this forum, take the picks from cappers like GG, and then cry about it when some of picks don't work out...especially in the first damn qtr....really???

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it's over dummy, magic can't defend or rebound

face

i am just mad because it was a dumb pick and i did it anyway. im not sweating anything, i already chalked this up as a loser, i'm on the mets so i'll watch that.

ebbearsfb1

i am just mad because it was a dumb pick and i did it anyway. im not sweating anything, i already chalked this up as a loser, i'm on the mets so i'll watch that.

okay then stop crying and go watch the mets

face

Quote Originally Posted by DirkIsDirty View Post
    I am new to this forum but have been following for the last couple weeks. I don't get why people read this forum, take the picks from cappers like GG, and then cry about it when some of picks don't work out...especially in the first damn qtr....really???
    because people are losing cash on a RETARDED pick that they never would have made i guess. i will go away.

CallMeGENO
    CallMeGENO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

face, shut up!!!! its the first half!!!!!

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

You are an idiot. Stop trolling + make your own picks dipshit.

ebbearsfb1

because people are losing cash on a RETARDED pick that they never would have made i guess. i will go away.

what do you mean they never would of made?

golden greek didnt on your computer and make the pick, you made it yourself do your own damn research then and get outta here

postal warrior

seriously....go watch the Mets

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

MLB:

THIS TAKES US TO THE 3:00 ( CENTRAL ) GAMES

4* OAKLAND + 130

2* UNDER 8.5 MILW / CHIC

gl

goldengreek

its a tie game !!!!!!!!!

Nba games are decided in the last 2 mins... Go eat a sandwich or drop a duece . Jerkoff.. Something

relax !!!!!!!

If Orlando covers I want you to tranfer me all your betpoints and never post in my thread again

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol that face dude has some problems.....

face

ok sorry i was a dik this game was hard to watch, good luck sorry i trolled

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

thanks for the input greek ...$$$$$$$$$ is the motive today people no negative talk you snooze you loose

goldengreek

Bulls shot 62.5 % in the first half and we are down 1
    I think we are safe here ( crosses fingers )

SamWise

ok sorry i was a dik this game was hard to watch, good luck sorry i trolled
    Face, please have some respect to the cappers here... They posted their plays not only for themselves but to help others. It was our choice to follow them or not. Clearly Chicago Bull was the Square play and they have the motivation for this game. However I tailed/capped this game for Orlando to win ATS because simply fading the public and Orlando has the talent to play well even without a one player. Good luck with you bets and Good luck with all of us. I am on the Mets with you. So go Mets and Orlando.

face

ok thanks goodluck.

SamWise

orlando need to take their time in shooting... they r making so much little mistakes.....

infospy
    infospy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wish the owner of the thread had a way to ban foolz like this guy.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by befus View Post
    You obviously have failed to grasp one of the key principles of gambling then. It matters very much how many games you play when you play giving juice or odds. Not wanting to start a flame war, but NO ONE can be long term winner playing more than six or seven bets (and units) per full card, and less is better. Anyone who plays two units on one game and 20 on another CAN NOT win long term. Unless the two unit plays are action plays and the normal bet is the so called 20 unit which really equates to one unit. Just saying what 40 years of gambling has taught me, or was taught to me along the way. Listen and learn, or not, your choice.
    You fail to grasp your own concept to winning at gambling. He's betting based on his system and it calls for multiple plays per day. The bet amount varies depending on the strength of those plays. All of what you say is anecdotal. I have my own experience. And you know what, gg is doing it right now. So take your theory and do shove it, because you're just jealous and don't like other people to win their way, but MAYBE win using your method?

Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

I tailed on all plays!!
    Thanks for the post!

artificial
    artificial's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on the Over/Under Cincy?

SamWise

both of these guys are trying so damn hard today... love this kind of game. Orlando is doing good.... hopefully they keep it up..

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by SamWise View Post
    both of these guys are trying so damn hard today... love this kind of game. Orlando is doing good.... hopefully they keep it up..
    I didn't know I was in the nba forum

jnsbanman
    jnsbanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking like it could be a good day!

SamWise

orlando wins.

SamWise

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    I didn't know I was in the nba forum
    yea.. i got confused too until u told me. lol...
    Sorry for the clogg peeps

Dyicmite
    Dyicmite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking real good right now in orlando

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by benrama View Post
    Look, I'm no "hater" (aside: since when did challenging someone mean you are a "hater", are we running some sort of Orwellian style groupthink gathering here?), but GG has all the earmarks of a classic tout:

e.g.

10* style plays
    No documented yearly record, only recent "streaks"
    Playing WAY too many games (hint: to cap a game properly takes probably 1-2 hours, so unless GG doesn't sleep he is not capping games properly)

I occasionally pop into these type of threads to see what is going on, and to perhaps add an alternative voice to other discerning people, or people new to sports betting, following this stuff. In my opinion - which last time I checked is not yet grounds for a fatwa or declaration of anathema - this guy will hit no better than 50/50 long term and will eat you up in juice. This is a necessary conclusion from an efficient market such as sports betting, which has at best fleeting imperfections, and relies on situational, macro analysis to gain any edge - a time consuming, and tricky analysis endeavour. I personally don't have the time to do this as I have a full time job and like to keep my betting social - but I've spent the time finding people who do take this time.

But carry on now, I'll stay out of this thread, don't worry. Good luck people tailing GG - you'll need it.
    You have your points, seeing as most of them are axioms of betting or rather just investment rules in general; they're not platitudes per se because what you're getting at is very true when one is looking at the long term and not for the self-gratification of winning some quick cash.

The point here in my regard is that I have tracked his "big-time/10-20-unit/bombs" whathaveyou, and I think what's to be taken away here is that GoldenGreek may practically be seen as just another resource if one does not have the time to properly cap games, because I have logged a good-sized return on investment during my nearly two years of selectively flat-betting his high confidence/probability selections.

You keep speaking of the glaringly obvious pitfalls of sports investment, but, yeah this should already be known by one who risks their own money.

Greek continues to address your insinuating rhetoric dressed as qualms for those who probably wouldn't know any better, as it pertains to exactly what he's posted on this forum and that alone, but you just keep giving lectures (albeit correct ones) about the crashing-&-burning inevitable regression to the mean.

So what? You've given a base, shotgun response when you've "popped" in here. This has been a successful process for those that have prudently wagered on his top plays, whether your assumption of his time spent in capping is commensurate with what's acceptable.Reply to his responses to you or, indeed, just stay out of the thread.

DirkIsDirty
    DirkIsDirty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last