CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Lots of heavy public betting

Lots of one sided public bets tonight. I'd love to bet against them but man did I get burned by that last night. Any thoughts? Golden Greek or Nocoin what do y'all think?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

nocoin went AWOL after Boston lost last night

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll admit i'm on Dallas and Chicago and it's not sitting comfortably with me at the moment. Generally in the nba if it seems too good to be true...it probably is.

Do i hedge for a small loss? I've gone relatively big on both lol

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by ugabooga View Post
    I'll admit i'm on Dallas and Chicago and it's not sitting comfortably with me at the moment. Generally in the nba if it seems too good to be true...it probably is.

Do i hedge for a small loss? I've gone relatively big on both lol
    I definitely don't wanna give any kind of bad advice or sway you from your gut plays BUT generally when it's lopsided and the line hardly moves the public is on the wrong side. I've been ice cold so take what I say with a grain of salt.

ugabooga

Yeah and it was a big public winning day yesterday which worries me. Hmm...got a couple of hours til game time so i'll decide then....but how the hell do you not play Dallas in this spot. Chicago i can maybe see how GS cover but Dallas i just can't

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Big win last night in Boston and then catch a plane to Charlotte. Sounds like it could very well be a let down game for the Mavs.

ugabooga

I don't generally take the let down angle...i was on SAS yesterday and they had a 20 pt lead for most of the game against what have been a very decent Sacramento. Similar yesterday i think with the public on Sas but not a great deal of line movement (this could be wrong).

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    Big win last night in Boston and then catch a plane to Charlotte. Sounds like it could very well be a let down game for the Mavs.
    ohh the paranoid bettor