Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 759

Gonna Go With The Ducks ML

63% of bets on the Flyers, but the line has inched the Ducks way. We'll see what happens.

Garland Baseball
    Garland Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ducks +110 reduced 5dimes.....

Flyers come in about to play their 3rd game in 4 days with this being the second game of a bk2bk, last nights victory was 7-4 so you know some serious energy was spent' while the Ducks last played on Tuesday, The Ducks have already beat the Flyers in Philly this season 3-2 and that was a game that they were out shot 42-22, so they were out shot by almost double on the road and came out with a win...

Flyers only 3-6 vs. the West while the Ducks are 7-7-1 vs. the East

Philly without Pronger which is huge and the Ducks come in without Getzlaf which I view as a small factor

Ducks Power Play at 20.6% vs. Philly PP at 16.8%

PK is Ducks at 79.6 and Philly 82.9

Carlyle had a meeting with every player in private after the loss to the Kings and they came out strong vs. Phx dropping 3 goals in the 1st as they cruised to a 3-1 victory..

My Take........I look for the Ducks to continue the motivated play that Carlye asked out of them in the one on one meeting and the fact they face a team they already beat this season on the road and a team that is missing their best defender and playing 3in4 I have to think the Ducks have a pretty easy time of it tonight.