bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Microgaming Terminates License Agreement with 28 Poker Sites

Microgaming Terminates License Agreement with 28 Poker Sites

The Microgaming network (AKA Prima) has released a statement announcing that it has terminated its software license with Tusk Investment Corporation - with immediate effect, after having received Tusk's notification of its plans to put the Company into liquidation. Microgaming stated it is presently gathering all facts related to this matter and will provide further announcements as and when information becomes available.

The skins involved were caught unaware, having been given no information by the parent company—Tusk—who control all cash-outs, deposits, as well as the support, call center, affiliate software, and upgrades.

This story is still developing and PokerRoomReview will provide updates as the situation becomes clearer. The list of affected online poker rooms are:

Battlefield Poker, Royal Card Club, Red Nines, Arctic Poker, Raw Poker, Poker.ie, Daily Poker, Flush Draw Poker, Will Bet Poker, Bet Road Poker, Grand Central Poker, Off The Rail Poker, Privy Poker, Berserk Poker, Atomik Poker, Dave's Poker Room, Hetman Poker, Hot Pepper Poker, Poker Seas, TilttAA Poker, Loose Games Poker, CPT Gaming Poker, Ice Bear Poker, GoHard Poker, Caya Poker, Mr Urban Poker, Poker Sweden, and Euro Poker Dream.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I used to play the Prima sites years ago. I hated the software, somewhat limited games, many tables were in Euros rather than U.S. dollars. I don't miss playing there.

Missing from the list, but seems like William Hill, Interpoker, Gaming Club, Sun Poker? were the places I played. I don't recognize any of the places on the above list.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18131

Another 28 bite the dust!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Beast View Post
    Another 28 bite the dust!
    I can't say that I'm surprised though sir.