msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Trading Stars Cash for BetJamaica Cash

Looking to wager a little for fun while watching the games this weekend. Trading $25 PokerStars Cash for $20 BetJamaica cash for the trouble. PM me if interested. If this isn't allowed on the forum I apologize in advance.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Even if you're honest, you're going to find it very hard to get a biter when you only have one post. There's a lot of scams like this out there, and a poster here would in essence be laying -400 ($20 for $5) that they'll be getting paid. Not very good odds if similar "offers" are the barometer, especially when you could just deposit the $20 yourself. GL this weekend...

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Even if you're honest, you're going to find it very hard to get a biter when you only have one post. There's a lot of scams like this out there, and a poster here would in essence be laying -400 ($20 for $5) that they'll be getting paid. Not very good odds if similar "offers" are the barometer, especially when you could just deposit the $20 yourself. GL this weekend...
    I agree, thats why it is such a small amount and I was going to be the one that sent the money first (Now someone we'll probably try and scam me lol). I was only going to consider offers from a veteran poster at this site. I saw others trading between books and sites like this at another sports forum and wasn't sure how common this was. My debit card doesn't work at betjamaica and thought this might be an option to get money in my account quick enough to wager this weekend.

I'm a new registered poster to this site but have been following the site for years. Glad to have finally registered and pop my posting cherry. Most of the community here are very informative and helpful. Not as many ego's here as there are on other forums. Looking forward to posting and reading here more often. Good Luck All