figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Insider News

I was thinking the other day that we should all try to help each other out by posting any news that we hear about our local hockey team that others outside the city wouldn't know as the info is not posted online anywhere. As im from Toronto, I will be posting leafs news that i hear on the radio.

Anyhow from now on, im going to post in this thread called Insider News whenever i hear of any maple leaf news to pass on to others...hoping others in this thread will join on an pass their local news to this thread so we all can benefit and beat the books.

NEWS:

Raycroft to start tonight against LA as Toskala being rested so that he can face his former team SJ on Saturday.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Figgy, great idea. I am in Ontario and get a lot of news on the Leafs too. I bet on em last night b/c Toskala was to play but damn these guys really are shit. I think I'm going to start betting on leafs opponents who offer plus money. The leafs are just baaaaaad this year. Sad

figjam
    figjam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Figgy, great idea. I am in Ontario and get a lot of news on the Leafs too. I bet on em last night b/c Toskala was to play but damn these guys really are shit. I think I'm going to start betting on leafs opponents who offer plus money. The leafs are just baaaaaad this year. Sad
    Actually for that price it wasn't a bad bet. I had thoughts of laying on the leafs since the price was really good as they were well rested and toskala was in net. Ironically the one thing that made me back off was when i saw on this forum everyone was on the leafs so thats what swayed me to skip the game. Had i bet though...it would have been a small bet anyhow.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28486

*luongo will start tonight vs s-j and may rest tomorrow vs phoenix

* Julien was not happy the way Boston played vs Carolina and they had a 30 min skating drills with no pucks on practice on Wednesday. They will take on tonights game vs montreal very seriously.
    Last edited by xxx; 01-10-08 at 12:29 PM.