SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Desperation pick!

If i hadn't F*ck-up as i did last Sunday,i would have taken a day off today but if i win today i might recover my loses and even show a tiny profit.Friday's card is nothing to get exited about so today is the day.The last time OTT played PITTS the same situation existed,they played the night before and than headed home where PITTS was seating waiting for them...they lost on home ice in OT.This time the situation is the same but they are in PITTS...So bet Pittsburgh..Well not so fast my friend,the problem is that OTT as been off for 5 days and upon coming back from a western trip Pitts got bitch slapped in Philly 8-2...Therefore should come out like gang busters tonight but OTTAWA IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM and even if they are coming off a BB,THEY WHERE OFF FOR 5 DAYS.....???
    For the first time this year(that i am aware off)OTTAWA IS A PICK(-1.10)!!!(of course with MB and TS YOU CAN GET -1.05 or better) but this is not a gimme by a long shot ,this line is bang on.So what to do?WELL WHEN IN DOUBT and WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS,JUST GO WITH THE BEST!!!

GO SENS GO -1.10!!!!

fredtheturd
    fredtheturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's where my dough is...2-1 Sens 8:45 3rd period....

fredtheturd
    fredtheturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

check that: 3-1...7:18

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

HEY FREDDY BABY ,
    we did good tonight old chum,
    this week was a good week,i went 5/6 from last Friday 7th - to today the 13th.i have recovered nicely from my NFL disaster last week-end.take care man.