Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gonna get wild tonight.... dyke violence and kavanaugh/gorsuch hunting.....

never quite understood why dykes, particularly bull dykes, have a dog in the abortion hunt, as no one is ever going to knock those nasty hos up..... lesbians in general, as well.....

yet, those mother fukkers are already starting to pile up in d.c., in and around the supreme court, and gay bars and shit....

they say at 8 pm they are going to attack.... nationwide.....

I may go sign up to be deputized by the harris county sheriff's office, as I'd love to cave some dyke heads in tonight, maybe even shove a billy club up some dyke asses.....r

and you can bet your ass that --just like that female texas dps office did on the side of the road when she didn't change gloves or clean her fingers while doing multiple body cavity searches on female suspects, stink to pink, the whole nine yards -- I will not be cleaning my billy club as I go from box to ass, ass to ass, ass to box, with said billy club.......

as for ol "watch out, kavanaugh" schumer, and his threatening the lives of s.ct. justices, maybe he'll get his wish and those great justices will be murdered.......

fuk joe biden.......

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...I may go sign up to be deputized by the harris county sheriff's office, as I'd love to cave some dyke heads in tonight, maybe even shove a billy club up some dyke asses.....r

and you can bet your ass that --just like that female texas dps office did on the side of the road when she didn't change gloves or clean her fingers while doing multiple body cavity searches on female suspects, stink to pink, the whole nine yards -- I will not be cleaning my billy club as I go from box to ass, ass to ass, ass to box, with said billy club....

Auto Donk

woman is pissed........"she stuffed her finger in my ass, then in my pussy!!!!"

hell, all of em are doable in my book..... i'd stink to pink all six of their collective holes, and even throw in some ass to mouth for good measure......

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I definitely wouldn’t order Door Dash if I were either of them.

Auto Donk

fuk it, if I was with dps, I wouldn't use some "I smell weed" excuse to get into some holes........

I'd just say "I pulled you over because it's time to fukk"......

especially with this babe....... I'd have probably driven her to vegas and married her in that same very outfit, with my load still runnin' down her inner thighs........:

https://i.iheart.com/v3/url/aHR0cHM6...RlZmF1bHQuanBn
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-22 at 02:25 PM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20829

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If I lived in d.c., I wouldn't been eating popcorn.... I'd be gauging the crowd, see which side has hotter babes out there by the s. ct., then head on down there, depending on which side's babes looked hotter on the live feeds, and carry either my "kill kavanaugh" sign or "You want choice? Choose my KAHK!!!" sign.....

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20829

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    If I lived in d.c., I wouldn't been eating popcorn.... I'd be gauging the crowd, see which side has hotter babes out there by the s. ct., then head on down there, depending on which side's babes looked hotter on the live feeds, and carry either my "kill kavanaugh" sign or "You want choice? Choose my KAHK!!!" sign.....
    I hear ya. You and I both know which side is gonna have the hottest babes.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I hear ya. You and I both know which side is gonna have the hottest babes.
    yeah, but they're gonna be pissed off..... probably easier to close on the bitches in a better mood.....

though, I have done well with the "sympathy cok" card in the past......

fuk it, I've decided: I'm going with my "CHOOSE MY COK!!!" t shirt and sign, big bold letters like those that were trendy in the 80's..... wham, frankie goes to f'n hollywood, etc.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-24-22 at 05:53 PM.