Originally posted on 01/30/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Everyone does need to be held accountable dummy but almost everyone was either charged with trespassing and hundreds were held in solitary confinement without charges. That is what happens in North Korean, China and places like that. Not in the USA. The Viking guy got 4 years I believe. Four fukking years for trespassing! For walking around. No violent act.

Ya Trump should pardon most of them if he gets reelected if they are still in prison for all these year for trespassing. No one on Jan killed anyone except a cop who killed an unarmed woman.

Only the dumbest most dishonest people think this was even close to anything resembling an insurrection. Its all about power. It always is. They hate Trump because he has the guys to say what decent people are saying and he calls out all the scumbags.

Oh and btw, where are all the commissions looking into the riots in the summer of 2020 where dozens of people were murders, businesses destroyed and billions in damage?

It's not that they are stupid, they think you are. They aren't wrong.
Her name is Ashli Babbitt all she did was what was ask of her and all of Mr. Trumps supporters she came all the way across the country to DC to support him and your cause and you cant even say her name. Trump and his supporters turned their back on this 14 year veteran That just wanted to support someone who didnt give a shit about her !!.Nice how yall treat other supports when they can do nothing for you any more. So you blame the police for her death and she was the only one that died? I think one death is way to many no matter who it is and Trump supporters keep saying . Oh well just one died!! unbelievable !!

I agree its about power and if you think Mr. Trump is not power hunger and wants all he can get you are blind!!