BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4331

Text Message Scamdicappers

I just wanted to vent and sorry, but this is the best place I can think of to do so... So does anyone get regular text messages from scamdicappers? I love to mess with them. They send a free pick and I promise them I will sign up for their service. If it wins, I tell them to go penetrate themselves. If it loses, I tell them to go penetrate themselves.

But today they reached a hilarious new low. Yesterday one of them told me to take Alabama -18 over Texas A&M. How is it possible for someone to be so stupid as to contact me back this morning telling me that game WON..??

I finished the exchange with "No but seriously, tell me where to send my money" but think I was blocked.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 10-10-21 at 11:22 AM.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

These fckin scammers will stop at nothing hahaha...like reading lang write ups day after day of losing...

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19753

I do not know if it is worth it to jerk him off. I was like that several times to a guy making boiler room calls. The guy eventually says to me that he will get get even with me by putting my name on a data base list that a lot of the touts use to call with.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I do not know if it is worth it to jerk him off. I was like that several times to a guy making boiler room calls. The guy eventually says to me that he will get get even with me by putting my name on a data base list that a lot of the touts use to call with.
    I wouldn't worry about pissing then off, they already share their call lists with other touts/scammers/etc so they can't do any worse then they already doing - all they can do is keep threatening over there phone who penetrating cares I say chrip at them all you want until they hang up or just don't pick up.