goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Texas Governor can stop rape on Tuesday. What can this man stop on Wednesday?

Cancer? Murder? Guy is amazing. 100 years of rape but Tuesday September 7th this guy is eliminating rape. Fukk being Governor this guy might just be Jesus Christ

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Governor Greg Abbott said that the state will "eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

question: why are all the rapists hanging out together in the streets?

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Governor Greg Abbott said that the state will "eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas by aggressively going out and arresting them.
    Maybe he meant therapists ???

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 358

This Texas abortion law may cost the Governor the next election. It just goes to far, 6 weeks is to soon to ban abortions , then no exceptions for rape and incest. There are a whole lot more silent pro choice women out there than silent pro life women is my guess

Then the part of claiming he can stop rapists, wtf if he could do that what’s he been waiting for. I’m a pro choice Republican and I think he made a huge political miscalculation , and now my Florida Governor Desantis wants to pass the same law and make the same miscalculation

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Cancer? Murder? Guy is amazing. 100 years of rape but Tuesday September 7th this guy is eliminating rape. Fukk being Governor this guy might just be Jesus Christ
    That the problem with pig culture they think they're God that can stop anything just by making a law against it.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3959

Most women don't even know they are pregnant at six weeks. With morning sickness starting at about six weeks and lasting until about 14 weeks the Governor has definitely made it ridiculously difficult for voting females. Now besides a restrictive voting PAC, a Covid voting PAC, Abbott's got a female voting PAC taking aim at him in 2024. Maybe he should run as Trump's VP so he can blame defeat on The Donald in 2024? Anyway, not my problem. I will watch from afar.