hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Amazon Takes Zombies Serious, No joke!

In their terms of service man, read toward the bottom and here is the link below. Maybe the vaxx will turn them into that like in the movie "I am Legend"? Or, maybe the writer of this just loves zombies. LMFAO ROFL FOOMCL!

https://aws.amazon.com/aispl/service-terms/

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Helfer go get laid man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unlearn

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Helfer go get laid man
    I can't my dikk shrank from the vaccine 4 inches. And you wonder why I'm so against the vaccine?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

makes you wonder

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Alexa says to get ready. Could you imagine if this really happened? Will the zombies be like WWZ, 28 days later, I am Legend, or TWD show?

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

lmao while we take it as a joke amazon knows something