A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

fully vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya in hospital battling COVID

Hope he makes a full recovery.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 416

and millions of others full vaccinated are not.

gosh you are a simpleton.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12337

Geez, vaccines not bullet proof.

Time to lock down and never leave the house again and tear up your vaccination cards, useless..

Shut down all businesses next. Only a matter of time before Biden and Fauchi push for the lock downs again.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

the vaccines are incredibly successful. the irony of this entire deal is Trump and his idiots could take credit for this great success. instead they, many of them, are attempting to downplay the success of this strategy. much like this idiotic post.

you know there is nothing more strange or more crazy than a right wing R. naturally with the exception of a right wing R who supports Trump.

I will wager even money this clown doesn't know what 0.5% means.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I repeat, and I will repeat and I am still waiting for one of these jokers (trump voters) who can and will write a narrative explaining in detail why they support Trump. what assets does Trump bring to to the table. you think that would be an easy assignment. why, and with verifiable proof, do you support a liar, a thief, an incompetent and a traitor.

we would love to hear/read your accurate/verifiable reasons.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    the vaccines are incredibly successful. the irony of this entire deal is Trump and his idiots could take credit for this great success. instead they, many of them, are attempting to downplay the success of this strategy. much like this idiotic post.

you know there is nothing more strange or more crazy than a right wing R. naturally with the exception of a right wing R who supports Trump.

I will wager even money this clown doesn't know what 0.5% means.
    I do not support Trump, and I am against the vaccine. What category do I belong to?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

last comment again. you wanna know the reason they support him. they can't answer because they are ashamed of the truth. the real reason they vote for Trump is at least partially--they love the hate speech. that is part and parcel of one of the main reasons they vote for Trump. they love the HATE.

they fell in love when they heard his first hate speech. you wanna get a R to vote for you, well be the candidate that illustrates the most hate. why do you think that asshole in Florida and his buddy in Texas are pulling all this hate shit? they place votes ahead of everything, including honesty and morality.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    I do not support Trump, and I am against the vaccine. What category do I belong to?
    well I don't know you but you are probably a crazy. why? well I am assuming you bought into the stories about the dangers of vaccines. tell you what prove one for me. show actual medical proof and I will join your team.

you won't and you can't. you might tell stories of what you think is true but it isn't true. you might tell stories of what you heard is true but it isn't true. stick to medical facts and all the medical facts all 100% of them tell the same story. and naturally this vaccine is working. listen my friend I am not going to argue with you about something you THINK is true. I will not get into a he said he said argument with you.

here is the deal, vaccines save lives. can an individual have a serious and bad reaction. of course, nothing is perfect. but in the long run are vaccines a good or an evil.

I will not respond to anything else you write because--well I explained why

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    well I don't know you but you are probably a crazy. why? well I am assuming you bought into the stories about the dangers of vaccines. tell you what prove one for me. show actual medical proof and I will join your team.

you won't and you can't. you might tell stories of what you think is true but it isn't true. you might tell stories of what you heard is true but it isn't true. stick to medical facts and all the medical facts all 100% of them tell the same story. and naturally this vaccine is working. listen my friend I am not going to argue with you about something you THINK is true. I will not get into a he said he said argument with you.

here is the deal, vaccines save lives. can an individual have a serious and bad reaction. of course, nothing is perfect. but in the long run are vaccines a good or an evil.

I will not respond to anything else you write because--well I explained why
    I know you won't or can't respond. But listening to people like you really is the same thing than reading NY times. Or watching CNN. You simply repeat what the MSM says. So you are right, there is no point to discuss this further.
    Last edited by tommir99; 09-03-21 at 07:33 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12337

Best bet if you are healthy is to beat Covid naturally and build up your own antibodies. Just like the common flu.

Vaccines now proven not to be as effective as natural immunity. If you already had Covid you should not get vaccinated period. Fact.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best bet if you are healthy is to beat Covid naturally and build up your own antibodies. Just like the common flu.

Vaccines now proven not to be as effective as natural immunity. If you already had Covid you should not get vaccinated period. Fact.
    The problem is that you might live through COVID but have life long health problems as a result. It's not unheard of that people will get sick, not die, but be on kidney dialysis for the rest of their life.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Geez, vaccines not bullet proof.

Time to lock down and never leave the house again and tear up your vaccination cards, useless..

Shut down all businesses next. Only a matter of time before Biden and Fauchi push for the lock downs again.
    Biden can't lockdown he'd have to shut the border

The MU variant prevalent in Columbia thru Central America now but in Bidens America you can still come right on in, no passport required no proof of citizenship but hey, u want a meal in a restaurant if you're healthy....nooooo- show me your papers.

Hitlers Germany was more free than Bidens America

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3959

Very good thing that De La Hoya was fully vaccinated or he might be dead.

Vaccines cannot guarantee that you will not become infected.

But they CAN alleviate the degree of suffering if you do contract this wicked virus.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90566

This

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Biden can't lockdown he'd have to shut the border

The MU variant prevalent in Columbia thru Central America now but in Bidens America you can still come right on in, no passport required no proof of citizenship but hey, u want a meal in a restaurant if you're healthy....nooooo- show me your papers.

Hitlers Germany was more free than Bidens America
    No, it wasn't. I would rather live here right now than Hitler's Germany any day of the week.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3959

Too many random variables for you to be making this statement.

Let the doctors do the doctoring for each and every patient.