Originally posted on 07/23/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
Huh? China is horrible. Trump should have never gotten into bed with them. They crushed us under his watch. I think most people hate China. I do….mostly because they were able to expose the huge amount of stupid people we have living in this country. We try to hide them but China made them look like the majority.

We used to be a country that had lots of dumb people but at least knew to listen to the smart ones. Now we have dumb people that think they are the smart ones and those “fancy educated doctors and scientists” are dumb.
Trump was hard on china. They unleashed this crap to get rid of him. I'm not getting into this debate with you though because your mind is set on all these types of topics. China obviously leaked this virus because trump was kicking there ass. They won because no consequences for them. The rest of the world is scared shitless of china. The media and liberals are programmed to worry about potential racism if someone says anything about China. Big tech blocked all lab leak theories but now they are allowing it. Western media is a complete joke.