Originally posted on 05/26/2021:

Comedian Russell Brand Says The Mainstream Media Censored Story About Corruption Of Joe And Hunter Biden

It’s a rare sight when a die-hard liberal entertainer finally has the wool pulled up from over their eyes and sees the truth of what’s going on in our world. But every once in a great while, a miracle happens and one of these dopey puppets gets their strings cut.

Actor and comedian Russell Brand recently walked through how the mainstream media, in partnership with Big Tech, coordinated their efforts in order bury the shocking revelations contained in the story about Hunter Biden and his laptop just weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald joined Brand on his podcast titled, “Under the Skin,” on Monday and he walked through some of the important details contained in this incredible story.

“I’m not a pro-Republican person,” the comedian kicked things off, “I don’t see myself that way. I don’t see myself as conservative.”

“However, it seems to me,” he went on to say, “what reason is Hunter Biden … on the board of an energy company in…Ukraine? What reason is James Biden…on the board, or receiving payments from an energy company, in China?”

“For me, revelations that there are financial connections between energy companies in … Ukraine, energy companies in China, and the Biden family are troubling. That should be public knowledge. And it’s even more troubling that Twitter, and Facebook and the media at large deliberately kept it out of the news because they didn’t want it to influence the election,” Brand added.

“As I’ve said, Donald Trump, you know, I don’t think Donald Trump’s the answer, but I’m sad to realize that I can no longer even claim to believe Joe Biden or the Democratic Party might be the answer, because look at how they behave. And look at the relationships between media, social media, and that party. They conspired to keep information away from you because it was not convenient to their agenda,” the comedian stated.

We might disagree on Trump not being the answer, but this guy is spot on about the Democratic Party and Joe Biden himself. None of these individuals are trustworthy and their behavior, right out in public for all to see, proves that.
There’s plenty of proof that there was absolutely serious corruption going on with both Joe and Hunter. In December of 2020, notes that Ukraine has confirmed this with audio recordings, bank records, and even a few witnesses.

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach held a press conference a while back where he stated, “Today’s press conference is dedicated to new facts revealing international corruption and external governance of Ukraine.”

“DemoCorruptionists are very afraid because documents, numbers and shocking recordings support every word that we will voice today,” he continued.
Derkach then revealed three huge instances of corruption by the Bidens that were uncovered by Ukrainian officials.

“1. Evidence of withdrawal through financial ‘holes’ of millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people, laundered with the help of banks and laundromats in various jurisdictions, and their subsequent transfer to the accounts of the company belonging to the Biden family,” Derkach started.

“2. New recordings of conversations between the persons who appear to be the fifth President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden testifying to external governance,” he went on to say.

“3. We will also unveil colossal corruption schemes related to the procurement of coal and gas, due to which Ukrainians pay 30% higher utility tariffs. At that time, the highest officials of Ukraine and the United States participated in these schemes,” Derkach went on to add.
The Biden family is dirty, dirty, dirty.

It’s time for them to be thoroughly investigated and any and all illegal activity they might be involved in prosecuted.

Copyright 2021.