Betpoints: 4486

CITY OF GOD parlay

Marreta/Barcelos -120

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Great movie
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marreta ITD/Barcelos ITD +220 (half unit)

sosawestbrook

Brendan Allen -110

at pick em I gotta take the bigger & more dangerous fighter. this kid is only 24 years old and is continuing to get better with each appearance. Allen pressures all of his opponents & dictates the pace of the fight until his foe makes a mistake & then he pounces on the opportunity. he has dominated & finished studs like Kevin Holland & Tom Breese. even in his last fight against Daukaus which was his only UFC bout that went to decision, Allen had him rocked a couple of times and flirted with a plethora of submission attempts. Ian is clearly outclassed on the mat here if the fight ever gets there but I like Allen even if it stays on the feet. he's the more powerful fighter and his path to victory is not limited to one avenue. wherever this fight goes I think he has the advantage.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

May God Bless DJT!

sosawestbrook

Ramiz Brahimaj +115 (quarter unit)

like the fighter, like the style & like the camp. I'll take a stab on him at the underdog price against a fighter in Max Griffin who hasn't shown much consistency in his UFC career.

sosawestbrook

Ravens -101

elite team with good coaching coming off a big time loss looking to make up ground. Lamar's bounce back game blah blah blah. look all that is fine and dandy but the reason I like the Ravens here is because that defense is gonna put so much heat on Phillip its gonna be a field day. Phillip is one of the most immobile QB's we have in the league today & he will just have to eat all that pressure the Ravens send. I gotta think Ravens win the turnover battle at least, and just that is enough to make me pull the trigger. they'll get back all their close contact COVID list guys & I'm not worried about the missed practice time. this defense is deep at all positions & fundamentally sound throughout. I think Lamar definitely picks his unit back up as well but I'm riding the defense in this particular matchup.

sosawestbrook

Ravens pick me up
    nice team win on the road against a tough Colts defense
    I went a little heavier on it but didn't get to post
    I'll take it on the chin this week though & look to bounce back

1-3