lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13568

coinbase changes

so now its going to cost me 20 bucks on fees to my usd wallet, then to my bank account for more fees?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fees killing coins

It is ok for gambling once in a while but that is it

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    so now its going to cost me 20 bucks on fees to my usd wallet, then to my bank account for more fees?
    I hear you on the fees. Frustrating. I let my balance build so that $20 doesn’t seem so bad.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

Ate we talking about changes with your current book?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Ate we talking about changes with your current book?
    no i just go from blockchain to coinbase. then when i go to cashout, i need to put my btc balance into usd wallet for 20 dollar fee then to my bank acct assuming thats another fee. thats terrible now

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

my coinbase pro too?
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-03-18 at 02:38 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

no clue how to get this to my bank now.. sold to usd wallet.. wtf

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

ok got it. good it was only one fee

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

gdax and coinbase are same company. i always use gdax because fees are small

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Not jabbing at OP

But serious BTC users gave up on CB at least 2yrs ago

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8985

no i just go from blockchain to coinbase. then when i go to cashout, i need to put my btc balance into usd wallet for 20 dollar fee then to my bank acct assuming thats another fee. thats terrible now
    So...the $20 fee is when they sold your bitcoin?
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 10-03-18 at 09:46 AM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    So...the $20 fee is when they sell your bitcoins?
    from my btc wallet to usd wallet it was 20 bucks for 1370. then to bank account was no fee. so just one fee

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    gdax and coinbase are same company. i always use gdax because fees are small
    thanks for the info will have to try

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8985

from my btc wallet to usd wallet it was 20 bucks for 1370. then to bank account was no fee. so just one fee
    Oh ok, got it. That's the 1. whatever % fee they charge when you sell btc on Coinbase. Like chico said try to use coinbase pro(formerly gdax).

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Sell on coinbase pro to reduce the fee.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Put it on the bitpay vi-sa card.

It's a one time $9.99 fee to buy/activate the card, then all BTC transfers to bitpay card are free.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

You guys need to start using Gemini. Only 1% to cash out and money is in the bank next morning

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 782

Lone gamble. Try ether. Very low fees

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    You guys need to start using Gemini. Only 1% to cash out and money is in the bank next morning
    pain in the ass with all the info they need for verification otherwise I would have

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17332

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    1% isnt cheap. gemini used to be .25%. last i checked on coinbase pro you can buy/sell for no fee on limit orders and .3% on market orders.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Why do you Crypto people need local currency? I thought crypto was the end all, and it's superior to local currency in every way imagineable. I don't understand why you'd ever convert your gambling money into fiat. It's such a head scratcher.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

All those exchanges are garbage. Most of them wont even verify you. I tried Gemini basically gave every piece of fukin i.d that you could imagine and they said I am not allowed to use their service. Coinbase is the worst company ever. They rape you in fees and customer service is non existent. They will not reply to you. All anybody needs to cashout bitcoin is bitpay card. Money on card in seconds when you transfer with no fees. I even think they have an option where you can transfer the money from the card to a bank account if you are too lazy to withdraw cash and deposit. As far as buying bitcoin localbitcoins simple and square cash is quick. Square cash good too because they dont ask for your life history to verify. Just a simple i.d email.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Why not go from btc wallet straight to bank account?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Most banks don’t accept bitcoins. When Robinhood starts to allow all trading of cryptos, I will be moving all my Coinbase holdings into Robinhood. Robinhood no fees for anything.

Robinhood does allow crypt trading in a few states but not all of them.

It’s a hassle on Coinbase but you should always transfer your crypts to the exchange (GDAX) and sell (convert) to USD there, rather than so it from the Coinbase acct.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

doesent let you anymore. thanks for the advice fellas gona look into those options

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Most banks don’t accept bitcoins. When Robinhood starts to allow all trading of cryptos, I will be moving all my Coinbase holdings into Robinhood. Robinhood no fees for anything.

Robinhood does allow crypt trading in a few states but not all of them.

It’s a hassle on Coinbase but you should always transfer your crypts to the exchange (GDAX) and sell (convert) to USD there, rather than so it from the Coinbase acct.
    robinhood isnt really that useful for bitcoin unless you just want to speculate on the price. i dont think you can transfer bitcoin in or out of robinhood. also robinhood still passes on the exchange fees that they use onto you but they dont take any fees for themselves.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9677

Thats never been an option at Coinbase.

You have to sell it for US$ and withdraw that.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

it did charge for fees to usd but it was free xfer to bank from usd wallet

JoeCool20

Every thing that is said or claimed about the "ease" of bit-coin just isn't true.

It takes days for the first buy from a bank account to be available, then after that you can go nuts at any time

of day or night, drunk or sober.

Or it cost an absurd percentage to get it bought instantly with C-card or another way.

The only reason the S-books "push" it or "pump" BTC so hard is to try and get you to go through the process of

linking it to your bank account so then people can buy and send BTC instantly and gamble their whole damn bank

account down to zero in 30 minutes if they are drunk or can't stop losing one night.

This BTC crap is only "pumped" because it is a way that they can get every dime you have in your bank account

in one losing session of gambling.

Maybe other people have more discipline than me, but I know I ain't linking my bank account to something that

makes it where I could lose every dime I have in the bank in 1 hour, or one damn night! No way!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-04-18 at 01:55 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Not jabbing at OP

But serious BTC users gave up on CB at least 2yrs ago
    OP is the guy who teases SBR pros about betpoints claiming he is rich and doesn't need betpoints (basically free money) then cries about a $20 fee. Can't make this shit up. It is called the price of doing business. If you don't want to pay it then don't fukin gamble offshore. Pretty simple if you ask me.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    All those exchanges are garbage. Most of them wont even verify you. I tried Gemini basically gave every piece of fukin i.d that you could imagine and they said I am not allowed to use their service. Coinbase is the worst company ever. They rape you in fees and customer service is non existent. They will not reply to you. All anybody needs to cashout bitcoin is bitpay card. Money on card in seconds when you transfer with no fees. I even think they have an option where you can transfer the money from the card to a bank account if you are too lazy to withdraw cash and deposit. As far as buying bitcoin localbitcoins simple and square cash is quick. Square cash good too because they dont ask for your life history to verify. Just a simple i.d email.

thanks. great clear cut info. i have to switch from c c deposits. card seems to be the way to go. are you able to buy btc with card as well?

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Every thing that is said or claimed about the "ease" of bit-coin just isn't true.

It takes days for the first buy from a bank account to be available, then after that you can go nuts at any time

of day or night, drunk or sober.

Or it cost an absurd percentage to get it bought instantly with C-card or another way.

The only reason the S-books "push" it or "pump" BTC so hard is to try and get you to go through the process of

linking it to your bank account so then people can buy and send BTC instantly and gamble their whole damn bank

account down to zero in 30 minutes if they are drunk or can't stop losing one night.

This BTC crap is only "pumped" because it is a way that they can get every dime you have in your bank account

in one losing session of gambling.

Maybe other people have more discipline than me, but I know I ain't linking my bank account to something that

makes it where I could lose every dime I have in the bank in 1 hour, or one damn night! No way!
    bank transfers take like 3-5 days. books want bitcoins because ppl cant freeroll them with crypto and they probably have lower transaction fees.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 10-04-18 at 03:20 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    bank transfers take like 3-5 days.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Yes, after you/they verify everything, the 1st BTC buy from your bank account takes days before you can use it.

But after that you can Buy BTC instantly and transfer it to a S-book at any time day or night. Drunk or sober.

All the way until your bank account is empty.

"It takes days for the first buy from a bank account to be available, then after that you can go nuts at any time

of day or night, drunk or sober."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-04-18 at 03:28 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean.

Yes, the 1st bank transfer takes days.

After that you can Buy and transfer BTC instantly to a S-book at any time day or night. Drunk or sober.

All the way until your bank account is empty.

"It takes days for the first buy from a bank account to be available, then after that you can go nuts at any time

of day or night, drunk or sober."
    it seems unlikely that the second bank transfer is instant to me. ive only every done the first one though.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    it seems unlikely that the second bank transfer is instant to me. ive only every done the first one though.

LOL Why would you "guess" that it was "unlikely" when you don't know?

Yes, the ACH process from a bank takes 3 days. So you normally have to wait 3 days for the ACH to clear,

before you would have "Access" to your BTC.

But if you have made enough transactions and bought enough BTC, (like $5,000 or more)

then they will make it where you can buy it instantly.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-05-18 at 01:31 AM.