pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Caps and preds win?

7-0 my last 7 hockey bets.

i am thinking Caps and Preds tonight. Caps are +165 lol. Thats too good to be true. I don’t picture this going 7 games.

The Preds could easily go 7 games. We are due for a seven game series. More likely Preds going 7 and winning than Penguins going 7 and winning.

not sure about Pred game. Going to do 500 on caps and if I win I will a few hundred on preds.

gl e1. Hoping my streak continues. Been a good week

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

caps-yes
    preds-NO

preds - couldn't even win their last "must win" at home. no reason to think they could win tonight
    caps - i am on board with this play as well. those odds are simply too good to pass up. and i think they will want to avoid a game 7

pokerdan

Yeah I didn’t touch the Pred game. I think they will win but not positive.

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

u may have been right

pokerdan

Lol �� i will count that as a win. So I am now 9-0 in my last hockey picks. I called predators winning the series in 7. But I still wont touch the next game. Not betting a game 7. Lets wait and see the odds. Predators at home will prob be like -180 or something.

just checked and they are around -150. Not too bad actually. I might bet 300 to make 200. I will think about it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdan View Post
    Lol �� i will count that as a win. So I am now 9-0 in my last hockey picks. I called predators winning the series in 7. But I still wont touch the next game. Not betting a game 7. Lets wait and see the odds. Predators at home will prob be like -180 or something.

just checked and they are around -150. Not too bad actually. I might bet 300 to make 200. I will think about it.
    Another fraud hangs himself in here. You were doing so well until you shot your big mouth off and decided to count the Preds game as a win for you even though you did not wager on it. How do we know that you wagered on ANY of these games? I could fill up a morgue with the air bettors in here. You guys just do not realize now easy it is to catch you in a lie.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22724

I didn't see it! Nice call!