BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Superbowl Lines

The current line is steady at Indy -5.5. Last night, it hit -6, so I took the Saints +6 to go with my Indy -4, just to feel better about pulling for the Saints. I will lose some vig, unless a miracle happens and I middle. The other wagers I took was 1st half OVER 28 and the 2nd half UNDER 28. Good Luck to all today.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Good to see you posting picks BigDaddy. Thanx for your input
    Would have to question your middle but sounds like you know its a super long shot. BOL to you anyway

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The current line is steady at Indy -5.5. Last night, it hit -6, so I took the Saints +6 to go with my Indy -4, just to feel better about pulling for the Saints. I will lose some vig, unless a miracle happens and I middle. The other wagers I took was 1st half OVER 28 and the 2nd half UNDER 28. Good Luck to all today.
    So basically you are saying you love to keep Vegas in business
    Holy shit your chance of winning is about 1 in a million why didn't you just look for a prop that said Colts will win by exactly 5 points. Guaranteed it would pay at least +5000 4,5,6 are your magic numbers so grab yourself a rabbit and choke it to death for not being able to pull itself out of your ass