Originally posted on 01/02/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I don't Grapes, a lot pressure seems to be on Green Bay, but maybe not as much as we think.

My forecast has GB beating Detroit 31-20.

That stacking percentages has Green Bay scoring 24 points to Detroit's 21 or 23 points.

Notice on the Total that it opened at 46.5 (see stacking forecast) and has moved to 50.5 (see my sharp forecast).

The public gauge shows Green Bay winning 27-24.

Lines have been sharper than normal against my forecast, could be a troubling sign going forward but is more likely a phase sideline some bettors.

Anyway, it's GB vs. Detroit and public will likely flock not only to the favorite, but Green Bay in particular.

I think the 3 is gone for good.

The OVER may still be a play, let's wait to get some more market information. Honestly though, this is the final game of the regular season and could be true gamble.

At this point, there is no play yet on my end, still catching up a bit. I should have played Cinci in BTP, Philly was a good bet too, I just stayed away.

Happy New Year Grapes, this year I stay in better touch and we work together to streamline some of my research. So many sports can be hard to manage as it is.

streamline "research" aka photos of boobies